1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Tentacruel (Revamp) [QC 3/3]

Discussion in 'Locked / Outdated Analyses' started by DarkBlazeR, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Dice

Dice what's a god to a nonbeliever
    is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis Smogon Frontier's Arcade Star

Would you mind rewording this to make note of how it can't directly switch-in to Tentacruel without already activating its ability? This was bugging me, especially since it's listed at the top of the checks & counters list..
  2. RaikouLover

RaikouLover

Toxic Spikes aren't that bad. Y'all need to chill. Tentacruel is good enough just spamming Scald on rain teams. Usually other members have Toxic.
  3. DarkBlazeR

DarkBlazeR

Just posting to say that I will get working on writing this up ASAP
  4. RaikouLover

RaikouLover

I've been using 208 HP / 204 Def / 96 Spe, Timid as an EV spread lately. It retains a physical bias and outspeeds Jolly Mamoswine. It is worth an AC mention since some bulkier rain team builds can be quite weak to him.
  5. melvni

melvni
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Hey, just to avoid confusing GP people, would you mind removing the [GP 0/2] part of your title until this is fully written? You can change it back once this is fully written up, but you shouldn't have the tag in your thread title until this is completely written.
  6. DarkBlazeR

DarkBlazeR

I've been pretty overwhelmed with uni work and other related things at the moment. I'll endeavour to resume work on this analysis as soon as I get the opportunity, but otherwise someone feel free to take over.
  7. Pocket

Pocket Apo, the astronaut's best friend >:3
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
    Doubles Co-Lead

Thanks for the heads up, DarkBlazeR. If anyone want to finish this off, let me know.
  8. PK Gaming

PK Gaming Pursuing My True Self
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)