1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Terrakion + Whimsicott Combo Team!

Discussion in 'BW Other Teams' started by medicfox, Apr 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. medicfox

medicfox

This is a double battle team for BW OU. I'm planning in using it in the upcoming 2013 International Challenge. I would really like some criticism / feedback / suggestions!

[​IMG]
    Terrakion @ Muscle Band
    Trait: Justified
    EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    Mild Nature
    - Close Combat
    - Stone Edge
    - Quick Attack
    - X-Scissor

My main physical sweeper and the heart of the team. The mild nature is a real letdown, but he is honestly a huge powerhouse. With Beat Up from Whimsicott, he just blows through the competition if he avoids threats. He is sort of fragile due to Earthquake being a huge danger to him, so I think avoiding the Life Orb is better, but I could be very wrong.

[​IMG]
    Whimsicott @ Big Root
    Trait: Prankster
    EVs: 252 HP / 6 SAtk / 252 Spe
    Calm Nature
    - Giga Drain
    - Beat Up
    - Tailwind
    - Helping Hand

The super-important supporter of my team. I am really shocked that this Pokemon is not in the OU tier. She's an amazing addition to my team and has helped me win a lot of battles. Tailwind and Beat Up are great, and sometimes I can score a surprise kill with Giga Drain while also regaining a nice amount of HP with the Big Root.

[​IMG]
    Vaporeon @ Leftovers
    Trait: Water Absorb
    EVs: 252 HP / 6 SAtk / 126 Def / 126 SDef
    Sassy Nature
    - Scald
    - Acid Armor
    - Wish
    - Heal Bell

Really useful support and sort of a physical / special tank that's surprisingly bulky. I've annoyed a lot of people with his huge defense boosts, and stalled with some nice burns from scald.

[​IMG]
    Espeon @ Choice Specs
    Trait: Synchronize
    EVs: 252 SAtk HP / 6 SDef / 252 Spd
    Bashful Nature
    - Psychic
    - Signal Beam
    - Shadow Ball
    - Hidden Power Fire

My beloved special sweeper who I think may be outdated now. In the DPP days she absolutely destroyed teams, but now she is fragile and I know her movepool is very much lacking.

[​IMG]
    Cresselia @ Leftovers
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 126 HP / 252 Def / 126 SpD
    Bold Nature
    - Psychic
    - Ice Beam
    - Calm Mind
    - Moonlight

As a great tank / wall, Cresselia has really been a great tank for my team, and has dealt some deadly damage before while frustrating my opponents substantially. She has been the cause for any ragequits from my enemies.

[​IMG]
    Landorus-T @ Choice Band
    Trait: Intimidate
    EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252
    Naive Nature
    - Earthquake
    - U-Turn
    - Stone Edge
    - Superpower

My second physical sweeper and an ultimate powerhouse. I haven't had this guy for long but as he is fragile, he's also extremely deadly. I got really lucky with the nature. I'm not completely sure he's right for my team however.

Overall I'm looking for some cool combos I can use in the double battle scene, such as my beat up combo with Terrakion and Whimsicott that works wonders. I'm thinking of incorporating a Swampert somehow onto my team as I've used one before and it worked very well, but again I'm unsure. Thanks again!
  2. Jirachee

Jirachee Kaleidoscope
    is an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
    RMT Co-Leader

you might wanna check out your natures, as mild terrakion and bashful espeon, among others, don't really make any sense. As this is a competitive Rate My Team section you have to use good natures. Your descriptions also aren't long enough for some of your Pokemon, you need a minimum of three lines per Pokemon. PM me your updated descriptions and I'll unlock this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)