Terrorist Cup Tournament - Round 4 (Quarter Finals)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
Approved by Earthworm
Co-hosted by Danmantincan
Tournament Rules
Sign-Ups
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3

Terrorist Cup Tournament - Round 4

----------------------------------------------------------​

This is the Terrorist Cup Tournament, where all Pokémon involved are terrorists…

Well, not exactly, but they do have to carry Explosion or Self-destruct. The idea for this tournament comes from this thread;

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77768

After reading this I really liked the idea of it, and I wanted to get more people involved in it, as quite frankly it’s awesome, so I thought, why not host a tournament of it? And so that’s what I did.

IMPORTANT Note: Thanks to Atticus for bringing this to our attention- The move Imprison is broken on SB1 and, while SB2 is down, matches should be done on Pokemon Online as it is an important move for this tournament, but matches can be done on either SB1 or SB2 if both parties agree

General Rules:
- Evasion Clause
- Freeze Clause
- OHKO Clause
- Uber Clause- All Ubers are banned
- Sleep Clause-
- Soul Dew Clause
- Species Clause
- Timed Battle
- No Self-KO Clause (This means that should a player use Selfdestruct or Explosion, and causes a tie, the user of the move wins)

This will be a single-elimination 64 player 4th Generation tournament.

Specific Terrorist Cup Rules:
- All Pokémon in Terrorist Cup must carry the move Selfdestruct or Explosion

Therefore only the following Pokémon are allowed, along with their pre-evolutions, along as they can learn explosion, or self-destruct

Azelf
Bronzong
Camerupt
Claydol
Cloyster
Corsola
Drifblim
Electrode
Exeggutor
Forretress
Gengar
Glalie
Golem
Heatran
Lickilicky
Lunatone
Magcargo
Magneton
Magnezone
Metagross
Muk
Probopass
Qwilfish
Regice
Regirock
Registeel
Shiftry
Skuntank
Smeargle
Snorlax
Solrock
Steelix
Sudowoodo
Swalot
Torkoal
Wailord
Weezing

If you have any questions send a PM to myself or Danmantincan or ask in the thread below.

Please either send in your battle log to me or danmantincan or alternatively just confirm that your opponents team was legal in the thread

The Matchups

Note: Lucas69xx was given an activity win, Optimusje vs Alaka was extended

hanke vs Cristal
Earthworm vs NailsOU
Optimusje vs JabbaTheGriffin

Scofield vs lucas69xx

The deadline for the extended match is Monday 20th December

The deadline for the final match of the round is Wednesday 29th December 2010 8pm GMT- GET IT DONE!

Credit to Arkeis for the art.

Beat alaka in a good game

he was legal btw :)

edit: just noticed the deadline, if I cant get this done before next week is over, can it possibly get extended to like the 1st of january? im away till the 29th. Just a precaution

Lost to hanke in a very interesting battle. Lost a speed tie but don't know if that mattered, gl in future rounds

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
In our long awaited game I beat lucas in a game of terrorist cup. idk how to summarize it except that there were a lot of explosions.

Scofield

is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Actually I just noticed a glitch in our game. We played on PO and after I exploded my pokemon lucas' mon still exploded and ko'd itself (it shouldn't do that if there is no target). Just letting the tournament hosts know. Idk if that would've made a difference in our game or not.

Scofield, since you two had continued and finished your battle and you won, I will give you the choice of just taking the win or giving lucas a rematch, but you won't get an extension for your rematch.

Scofield

Shoot, I'm semi busy the rest of the day and I'm looking at the log and I don't think it would have made a difference so I'll take the win. If you object that heavily tho lucas, feel free to pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)