Terrorist Cup Tournament: Signups (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
#1
Approved by Earthworm
Co-hosted by danmantincan
Tournament rules

Terrorist Cup Tournament- Signups

----------------------------------------------------------

This is the Terrorist Cup Tournament, where all Pokémon involved are terrorists…

Well, not exactly, but they do have to carry Explosion or Self-destruct. The idea for this tournament comes from this thread;

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77768

After reading this I really liked the idea of it, and I wanted to get more people involved in it, as quite frankly it’s awesome, so I thought, why not host a tournament of it? And so that’s what I did.

----------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT Note: Thanks to Atticus for bringing this to my attention- The move Imprison is broken on SB1 and, while SB2 is down, matches should be done on Pokemon Online as it is an important move for this tournament

----------------------------------------------------------

General Rules:
- Evasion Clause
- Freeze Clause
- OHKO Clause
- Uber Clause- All Ubers are banned
- Sleep Clause-
- Soul Dew Clause
- Species Clause
- Timed Battle
- No Self-KO Clause (This means that should a player use Selfdestruct or Explosion, and causes a tie, the user of the move wins)

This will be a single-elimination 64 or 128 player 4th Generation tournament.

Specific Terrorist Cup Rules:
- All Pokémon in Terrorist Cup must carry the move Selfdestruct or Explosion

Therefore only the following Pokémon are allowed, along with their pre-evolutions, along as they can learn explosion, or self-destruct, too-

Azelf
Bronzong
Camerupt
Claydol
Cloyster
Corsola
Drifblim
Electrode
Exeggutor
Forretress
Gengar
Glalie
Golem
Heatran
Lickilicky
Lunatone
Magcargo
Magneton
Magnezone
Metagross
Muk
Probopass
Qwilfish
Regice
Regirock
Registeel
Shiftry
Skuntank
Smeargle
Snorlax
Solrock
Steelix
Sudowoodo
Swalot
Torkoal
Wailord
Weezing


----------------------------------------------------------
If you have any questions send a PM to myself or danmantincan or ask in the thread below

Places in the tournament will be given out on a 62.5% first-come-first serve basis, and the remaining 37.5% will be given out from a random selection

----------------------------------------------------------

Signups

1. SOMALIA
2. Eternal
3. Lady Bug
4. TwilightRomeo
5. Agammemnon
6. Milenko
7. Maaf
8. NailsOU
9. FReecs
10. manu-7p2b
11. IronBullet93
12. Ice-eyes
13. ENZ0
14. ILoveLiza
15. Zephir
16. hanke
17. IdredxL
18. Celsius
19. Delta 2777
20. Manav95 (reluctantly)
21. Wilson46
22. 6A9 Ace Matador
23. Paradox
24. Kaxtar
25. Cristal
26. Megan_Fox
27. Earthworm
28. D0nut Eater
29. Accipender
30. snorlax
31. smashlloyd20
32. matty
33. Bluewind
34. B-Lulz
35. Optimusje
36. purplefingers
37. Chris is me
38. Ala
39. JohnIsInFamous
40. Atticus
Guaranteed in for 64 man^
----------------------------------------------------------
41. Flamewheeler
42. SlimMan
43. tophway
44. KnightoftheWind
45. shuckles my hero
46. tawp64
47. More Cowbell
48. Iconic
49. Gil4
50. 199 Lives
51. little loven
52. Random Pizzaman
53. Private
54. JabbaTheGriffin
55. Navy
56. Alaka
57. Articanus
58. Diconico
59. arnokkio
60. legendary_07
61. uclafan101
62. Marcurcio
63. Lizard Man
64. marcelodk
65. AlphaJolt
66. Ranigad
67. ¬Chase™
68. Aura Guardian
69. MegaKick
70. Lord Salamence
71. WhiteQueen
72. SatiSuicune
73. lucas69xx
74. Adam Lambert
75. Scofield
76. lati0s
77. TrainerJH
78. Illuminum
79. Stark kasumi
80. KidX
81. HART4FLOON
82. tripe
83. sxof
84. Dr.Fleischmann
85. Blood Tears
86. aziki
87. TheLegendkiller
88. Werecario
89. Asuya Sosuke
90. markyguila
91. cco
92. Alexa888
93. Cybertron
94. comatthew6
95. Precipice
96. idiotfrommars
97. TV-Rocka
98. TheFourthChaser
99. badalcristiano
100. Jayu
101. Iggdrasil
102. Ash Ketchum 9
103. doomvendingmachine (PMd me)
Last man in^
----------------------------------------------------------

Signups Closed

Danmantincan will be posting Round 1 soon
 
Status
Not open for further replies.