Texas Cloverleaf vs. The Shiny Umbreon: 4v4 Doubles

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rules:

4v4 Doubles, final stage banned (middle is fine)
DQ=idgaf (if its an issue 2 people can call it)
Switch = KO
One ability
No items
DQ: 3 days

Arena: Sootopolis City
The weather is randomly rain or sun every turn, and will change to one of the two at the start of the next round if changed during a round. Kyogre and Groudon are fighting in the center of the city, and any attack that would hit them could earn retaliation from either or both of them on any or all of the battling Pokémon. The water and mountains enable all water and rock based moves to be used, and only Earthquake is prohibited.
I am going to assume that it will be a basic 2 Recoveries/5 Chills.

The teams:

Texas Cloverleaf's Team:

Gabite* Sharky, (M)
Nature: Adamant (plus Attack, minus Special Attack)
Type: Dragon/Ground
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Sand Veil:
Type: Innate
This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
(DW) Rough Skin:
When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon’s abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, dealing 25% of the damage received to the opponent.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 82

EC: 5/9
MC: 2
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Tackle*
Sand Attack*
Dragon Rage*
Sandstorm*
Take Down*
Sand Tomb*
Slash*
Dual Chop

Outrage*
Body Slam*
Iron Head*

Hone Claws*
Earthquake*
Stone Edge*
Dragon Claw

Feebas* Leia (F)
Timid: (Plus Speed, minus Attack)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Swift Swim:
The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast is slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its speed in the rain.
(DW) Adaptability:
The moves that match this Pokemon’s type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).

Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: Rank 0 (-)
Def: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 1
Spe: 92 (+)
17% accuracy boost.

E/C 3/6
MC: 1

Moves:
Splash*
Tackle*
Flail

Hypnosis*
Mirror Coat*
Dragon Pulse*

Toxic*
Ice Beam*
Surf*
Rest
Substitute

Charmander, Zoan, Male
Nature: Lonely (+Atk, -Def)
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Blaze: Type: Innate
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
(DW) Solar Power: Type: Innate
When in bright sunlight, this Pokemon burns solar energy and 1 HP/action to increase the Base Attack Power of all their special attacks by two (2).
Stats:
Charmander
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 65

EC: 3/9

Moves:
Scratch
Growl
Ember
Smokescreen
Dragon Rage
Scary Face
Fire Fang

Dragon Dance
Flare Blitz
Crunch

Flamethrower
Rock Slide
Dragon Claw
Substitute

Duclohm, Behemoth, Female
Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)
Electric:Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon:Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.
Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Sheer Force (DW): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.
Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 60

EC: 5/9
DC: 5/5 *Unlocked*

Moves:
Tackle
Growl
Leer
Dragon Rage
Charge
Thundershock
Rain Dance
Twister
Spark
Sonicboom
Slack Off
Hurricane

Hydro Pump
Signal Beam
Power Gem
Dragon Dance

Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Charge Beam
Dragon Pulse

The Shiny Umbreon's Team:

Ralts(*) (Kit) (M)
Nature: Jolly (A 15% increase (rounded up) in Base Speed and a +5% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 90) on this Pokemon's attacks; Subtracts * from Special Attack)
Type: Psychic
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference, Disable, Focus Blast and Recover have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Trace: (Can be activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Telepathy (DW): (Innate) this Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 46 (+)

EC: 2/9
MC: 5

Attacks:
Growl(*)
Confusion(*)
Double Team(*)
Teleport(*)
Lucky Chant(*)
Magical Leaf(*)
Heal Pulse(*)

Shadow Sneak(*)
Destiny Bond(*)
Confuse Ray(*)

Psychic(*)
Shadow Ball(*)
Thunderbolt(*)

Poliwag (Spring) (F)
Nature: Modest (Adds * to Special Attack; Subtracts * From Attack)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Water Absorb: (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.
Damp: (Innate) This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.
Swift Swim (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its speed in the rain.

Stats:

Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 90

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Water Sport
Bubble
Hypnosis
Water Gun
DoubleSlap
Rain Dance
Body Slam
Bubblebeam

Mud Shot
Encore
Mind Reader

Ice Beam
Surf
Protect

Vulpix (Summer) (F)
Nature: Modest (Adds * to Special Attack; Subtracts * From Attack)
Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Flash Fire: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.
Drought (DW): (Innate) When this Pokemon is sent out it summons blistering sunlight that scorches the field and does not end, expending 10% of its energy to do so. It can re-summon the effect mid-battle for 9% Energy with a command.

Stats:

SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 65

Attacks:
Ember
Tail Whip
Roar
Quick Attack
Fire Spin
Will-O-Wisp
Confuse Ray
Imprison
Flame Burst
Flamethrower
Safeguard

Disable
Hypnosis
Hex

Energy Ball
Overheat
Protect

Larvitar (Autumn) (F)
Nature: Quiet (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.
Type: Rock/Ground
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Sand Veil (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
Spe: 35 (-)

Attacks:
Bite
Leer
Sandstorm
Screech
Chip Away
Rock Slide
Scary Face
Thrash

Dragon Dance
Outrage
Iron Head

Earthquake
Brick Break
Protect

Texas Cloverleaf sends out 2 Pokemon
The Shiny Umbreon sends out 2 Pokemon and gives their actions
Texas Cloverleaf gives actions
I ref

Alright, let's get this battle started!

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Assuming 3 actions.
Leia: Hypnosis Ralts, Surf both, Toxic Vulpix
Zoan: Dragon Dance x2, Rock Slide

Ummmmmm... The Shiny Umbreon gives actions first. :p Then you can change your actions, Texas Cloverleaf. And yes, 3 actions.

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
:P blegh, saw post and assumed it was my turn. I`ll hide my actions until he posts but most likely I won`t change them.

Really sorry about that. I posted prematurely and then my internet gave out, it was one of those "everything that can go wrong..." type situations. I haven't and won't read your actions until I post mine, I swear.

Summer, this is your first battle, so good luck! Start off by using Confuse Ray on the Charmander, then use Energy Ball on the Feebas, and finish up with a Flame Burst on Feebas if its sunny or another Energy Ball at it if not. If at any point Charmander uses Rock Slide, Disable it, pushing back the actions already listed. I hope that's not too confusing of a first round!

Kit, start out with a Confuse Ray on Leia, then Psychic Zoan. Finish up with a Thunderbolt on Leia!

Ok, just one more relatively quick problem. You have to make a substitution on 1 attack in particular, not "If at any point Charmander uses a super-effective or multi-target move on either you or Kit". You would have to give 1 specific attack, like "Night Slash on Kit" or "Fury Swipes on Summer". Unfortunately, I am leaving my house in a few minutes and may not ref this for several hours.

Uuuugggh. I was just reffing this, but then I noticed this is a one ability battle. Every Pokemon out on the field only currently has one usable ability... except for Kit. Synchronize or Trace? Then we might have to reissue actions depending...

Sorry, I thought that sleep was passed on by Sychronize because of ASB's vague description, but then upon a look on veekun, I learned that it is only burn, poison and paralysis. P.S., I RNGed the speed tie in the first action.

Texas Cloverleaf

Leia|Zoan
HP: 80|90
Feebas: 0/1/1/2/92
Charmander: 3/1/2/2/65
Stuff: 17% accuracy boost|none

The Shiny Umbreon

Kit|Summer
HP: 90|90
Ralts: 1/1/1/2/46
Vulpix: 1/2/3/3/65
Stuff: 7% accuracy boost|none

This round starts with all of the Pokemon sent out, and it seems that Groudon and Kyogre are fighting, and Groundon is currently at the advantage, producing strong sunlight. Leia starts off with a Hypnotic ray directed at Kit, putting him to sleep for three actions. Zoan does a Dance of the Dragons, increasing his attack and speed. Summer sends a Ray of Confusion at Zoan, confusing him for two actions. Kit just lays there on the ground, asleep. Zoan, now faster than everything else, again Dances like a Dragon to give himself a boost. Leia uses the close-by water to cause a Surf, hitting all Pokemon present, including the battling entities. Kyogre doesn't give a crap with his high special defense, resistance, and the sun out, but Groudon gets mad. He causes an Earthquake (don't worry, he doesn't have an Attack boosting nature), hitting all of the poor NFEs. Summer tries to shake it off, and shoots an Energy Ball at Leia for some nice damage. Kit somehow continues to sleep. Crazy. All of this abuse has shaken up Zoan, and he hits himself in confusion. Summer decides that she needs a drink, and the ever-so-sly Leia pours Toxic poison in the water as Summer is trotting over! Summer shoots a Burst of Flame at Leia, doing a tiny bit of splash damage to Zoan. Kit seems to have just woken up, just to start the next round.

Texas Cloverleaf

Leia|Zoan
HP: 38|43
Energy: 80|79
Stuff: 17% accuracy boost|+2 Spe(130)/+2 Atk, no longer confused

The Shiny Umbreon

Kit|Summer
HP: 66|57
Energy: 100|84
Stuff: 7% accuracy boost, just woke up|Toxic (1 DPA, starts doing 2 DPA on action 2)

Action 1:
Leia: Hypnosis(Kit): hits, 7 Energy (3 actions)
Zoan: Dragon Dance: 7 Energy
Summer: Confuse Ray(Zoan): 5 Energy (2 actions)
Kit: snooze

Action 2:
Zoan: Dragon Dance: 11 Energy
Leia: Surf(Kit): 7.5 - 3 + 3 + (1-2)*1.5 = 6 Damage, 6 Energy
Leia: Surf(Summer): [7.5 - 3 + 3 + (1-3)*1.5]*1.5 = 6.75, rounds to 7 Damage
Leia: Surf(Zoan): [7.5 - 3 + 3 + (1-2)*1.5]*1.5 = 9 Damage
Groudon: Earthquake(Leia and Kit): 7.5 + 3 + (6-1)*1.5 = 18 Damage
Groudon: Earthquake(Zoan): [7.5 + 3 + (6-1)*1.5]*1.5 = 27 Damage
Groudon: Earthquake(Summer): [8 + 3 + (6-2)*1.5]*1.5 = 24.75, rounds to 25 Damage
Summer: Energy Ball (Leia): [8 + (3-2)*1.5]*1.5 = 14.25, rounds to 14 Damage, 6 Energy

Action 3:
Zoan: hits self: 4 + (3-1)*1.5 + (2-0)*1.5 = 10 Damage, 3 Energy
Leia: Toxic(Summer): 7 Energy
Summer: Flame Burst(Leia): [7 + 3 + 3 + (3-2)*1.5]*2/3 = 9.667, rounds to 10 Damage, 5 Energy, 1 Damage to Zoan, -1 HP (toxic)

You guys know who goes when.

Texas Cloverleaf

Zoan is a fan of move spam. Rock Slide x2, then Crunch Kit.

Leia will Hypnosis Kit, if it misses, repeat until it hits other actions scaling.
Leia will then Dragon Pulse Summer, folowed by a Mirror Coat on Summer. If Summer ever uses Energy Ball replace current action with Mirror Coat.

Summer, use Energy Ball on Leia, which should, if I'm understanding correctly, replace Hypnosis permanently (as it will never have missed). Then use Protect, followed by Disabling Leia's Mirror Coat.

Kit, shoot a Confuse Ray at Zoan immediately, hopefully interfering with at least one of his Rock Slides. Then use Heal Pulse on Summer, and finish up with a Thunderbolt on Leia, or a Psychic on Zoan if Leia is KOed.

Just a quick note about how Leia's 1st action will work. If you think about it, Leia is faster than Summer, and therefore wouldn't know if Summer will use Energy Ball. And thus, Leia uses Hypnosis first action.

Texas Cloverleaf

Leia|Zoan
HP: 38|43
Energy: 80|79
Stuff: 17% accuracy boost|+2 Spe(130)/+2 Atk, no longer confused

The Shiny Umbreon

Kit|Summer
HP: 66|57
Energy: 100|84
Stuff: 7% accuracy boost, just woke up|Toxic (1 DPA, starts doing 2 DPA on action 2)

This round starts with a harsh thunderstorm happening, being summoned by Kyogre in the legendary brawl taking place nearby. Zoan, trying to keep his tail under his body and away from the rain, hits Summer and Kit with his boosted Rock Slide, his partner Leia following up trying to Hypnotize Kit, but seems to have missed. Summer sends a Ball of Energy at Leia, amking a nice impact. Kit was so surprised by that Rock Slide that he flinched. Summer gets ready to defend herself from some attacks (which will not happen) by Protecting herself. Zoan once again uses Rock Slide, missing the Protected Summer, but hitting Kit. Leia once again tries to Hypnotize Kit, but continues to miss. Kit, finally able to DO SOMETHING, sends a Healing Pulse at Summer, restoring some HP. oan keeps up the offense, and Crunches on the amorphous Kit (I always imagined Ralts as being jelly-like, I don't know why) for significant damage. Leia, yet again, attempts to Hypnotize Kit, but finally succeeds! Summer tries to Disable Leia's Mirror Coat, but Leia hasn't used Mirror Coat recently enough for that to work! Back to not doing anything, Kit sleeps for this one action, but wakes up right after.

Texas Cloverleaf

Leia|Zoan
HP: 24|43
Energy: 47|57
Stuff: 17% accuracy boost|+1 Spe(97.5)/+1 Atk

The Shiny Umbreon

Kit|Summer
HP: 22|58
Energy: 87|65
Stuff: 7% accuracy boost, just woke up|Toxic (2 DPA, starts doing 3 DPA on action 2)

Action 1:
Zoan: Rock Slide(Kit): 6 + (3-1)*1.5 + (2-0)*1.5 = 12 Damage, 6 Energy, causes a flinch
Zoan: Rock Slide(Summer): [6 + (3-2)*1.5]*1.5 + (2-0)*1.5 = 14.25, rounds to 14 Damage
Leia: Hypnosis(Kit): misses, 7 Energy
Summer: Energy Ball(Leia): [8 + (3-2)*1.5]*1.5 = 14.25, rounds to 14 Damage, 6 Energy, -1 HP
Kit: flinches

Action 2:
Summer: Protect: 7 Energy, -2 HP
Zoan: Rock Slide(Kit): 6 + (3-1)*1.5 + (2-0)*1.5 = 12 Damage, 10 Energy
Zoan: Rock Slide(Summer): missed
Leia: Hypnosis(Kit): misses, 11 Energy
Kit: Heal Pulse(Summer): -20 Damage, 13 Energy

Action 3:
Zoan: Crunch(Kit): [8 + (3-1)*1.5]*1.5 + (2-0)*1.5 = 19.5, rounds to 20 Damage, 6 Energy
Leia: Hypnosis(Kit): 15 Energy, RNG rolls 2, meaning 1 action (the second time a Pokeon is put to sleep, it is one less action)
Summer: Disable(Leia's Mirror Coat): fail, 6 Energy, -2 HP

This round ended up being quite a failure in many directions, giving me plenty of laughs.

The Shiny Umbreon's actions
Texas Cloverleaf's actions
I ref

That could have gone better...

Summer, use Energy Ball x3 on Leia. If she ever uses Mirror Coat, replace the next action with Disable, Disabling the Mirror Coat.

Kit, let's see if we can make it through the round without you falling asleep this time. Use Psychic to throw Charmander at Kyogre, or at the very least into the water. If you succeed, use Thunderbolt on Charmander, where the water should conduct the electricity and cause greater damage, and finish up with a Psychic, throwing him to the same place if he's managed to move. If you fail, use Psychic again, throwing him at Kyogre as ever, and finish up with the Thunderbolt!

C'mon guys, let's net some KOs here!

Texas Cloverleaf

Crunch Kit, Rock Slide, Rock Slide

Mirror Coat Leia, Surf, Surf

Expectations, Dead Kit, Dead Zoan, Crippled/Dead Summer.

I gave Psychic half the usual BAP since it is being used also to throw the Pokemon, but I made it water-type because Zoan was thrown in the water.

Texas Cloverleaf

Leia|Zoan
HP: 24|43
Energy: 47|57

The Shiny Umbreon

Kit|Summer
HP: 22|58
Energy: 87|65
Stuff: 7% accuracy boost, just woke up|Toxic (2 DPA, starts doing 3 DPA on action 2)​

This round starts again with a pouring rain, it looks like Kyogre currently has the upper hand. Zoan starts by Crunching down on the delicious Kit. Summer shoots a Ball of Energy at Leia, and it seems like Leia is preparing for some sort of attack. Kit uses Psychic powers to throw Zoan into the water, right near the battling giants. Kyogre is pissed off by this futile human battling, and Hydro Pumps at Zoan. Leia then unleashes a Mirror Coat on Summer, throwing her attack right back. Zoan, trying to stay afloat for his life, hits Kit and Summer with a Rock Slide, knocking out Kit. Leia then rides a Surf right at the two fire-types, knocking Zoan, Leia's partner, out! Summer quickly Disables Leia's Mirror Coat, clearly not noticing the pain. The feuding giants pretend not to notice all this uproar, since Kyogre just attacked and that should be sufficient for now. But then, Leia rides a Surf again, knocking out Summer. This second Surf is enough to annoy Groudon, and he causes an Earthquake, KOing Leia!

Texas Cloverleaf

Leia|Zoan
HP: -8|-15
Energy: 18|47

The Shiny Umbreon

Kit|Summer
HP: -8|-15
Energy: 75|59
Stuff: 7% accuracy boost|Toxic (2 DPA, starts doing 3 DPA on action 2)

Action 1:
Zoan: Crunch(Kit): [8 + (3-1)*1.5]*1.5 + (1-0)*1.5 = 18 Damage, 10 Energy
Summer: Energy Ball(Leia): [8 + (3-2)*1.5]*1.5 = 14.25, rounds to 14 Damage, 6 Energy, -2 HP
Kit: Psychic(Zoan): [4 + (1-2)*1.5]*1.5 = 3.75, rounds to 4 Damage, 6 Energy
Kyogre: Hydro Pump(Zoan): [12 + 3 + 3 + (6-2)*1.5]*1.5 = 36 Damage
Leia: Mirror Coat(Summer): 14*1.5 = 21 Damage, 6 + 21/3 = 13 Energy

Action 2:
Zoan: Rock Slide(Kit): 6 + (3-1)*1.5 + (2-0)*1.5 = 12 Damage, 6 Energy
Zoan: Rock Slide(Summer): [6 + (3-2)*1.5]*1.5 = 11.25, rounds to 11 Damage, KOs Kit
Leia: Surf(Zoan): [7.5 + 3 + 3 + (1-2)*1.5]*1.5 = 18 Damage, 6 Energy, KOs Zoan
Leia: Surf(Summer): [7.5 + 3 + 3 + (1-3)*1.5]*1.5 = 15.75, rounds to 16 Damage
Summer: Disable(Leia's Mirror Coat): 6 Energy, -3 HP

Action 3:Leia: Surf(Summer): [10 + 3 + 3 + (1-3)*1.5]*1.5 = 19.5, rounds to 20 Damage, 10 Energy, KOs Summer
Groudon: Earthquake(Leia): 7.5 + 3 + (6-1)*1.5 = 18 Damage

I guess Kit will get the KOC for Zoan, since Kit was the last of The Shiny Umbreon's Pokemon to hurt Zoan. By the same principle, Summer KOed Leia.

All remaining Pokemon are automatically sent out.
Texas Cloverleaf gives actions
The Shiny Umbreon gives actions
I ref

Heh, look at the HP of the Pokemon on each side. :P

Texas Cloverleaf

That is so trolly :P

Go Sharky the Gabite and Fat-Ass (behemoth) the Duclohm.

Duclohm: (If Raining) Hydro Pump Larvitar x2, Thunderbolt Poliwag
(If Sunny) Charge beam, Thunderbolt x2 all at Poliwag

Gabite: Hone Claws, Dragon Claw, Outrage, all at poliwag.

Texas Cloverleaf

Sharky|Behemoth
HP: 100|100
Energy: 100|100
Gabite: 4/3/1/2/82
Duclohm: 1/3/4/2/60
Stuff: none|none

The Shiny Umbreon

Autumn|Spring
HP: 90|90
Energy: 100|100
Larvitar: 3/2/3/2/35
Poliwag: 1/2/3/2/90
Stuff: -10 evasion|none

This round starts yet again raining, that seems kind of strange. Spring immediately starts this round by Hypnotizing Behemoth, putting Behemoth to sleep for 2 actions. Sharky starts Honing his Claws, somehow increasing his accuracy along with his attack. Behemoth snoozes, just laying on the ground. Autumn Dancing like a Dragon, increasing his stats. Spring shoots a Beam of Ice at Sharky, and it looks like it hurt! Sharky immediately fights back by Dragon Clawing Spring. Behemoth continues to be fast asleep, while Autumn gets Outraged and attacks Sharky! Spring gets ready for the incoming attacks and Protects himself. Sharky is Outraged by Autumn's Outrage and fights right back (Outrage targets randomly)! Behemoth finally wakes up and launches a Bolt of Thunder at Spring, but it is blocked. Autumn continues to be Outraged, this time at Behemoth! It looks like plenty of damage has been inflicted, let's take a look:

Texas Cloverleaf

Sharky|Behemoth
HP: 56|82
Energy: 82|94
Gabite: 4/3/1/2/82
Duclohm: 1/3/4/2/60
Stuff: +1 Atk/Acc, Outraged (2 actions)|none

The Shiny Umbreon

Autumn|Spring
HP: 70|74
Energy: 77|71
Larvitar: 3/2/3/2/35
Poliwag: 1/2/3/2/90
Stuff: -10 evasion, +1Atk/Spe(52.5), Outraged (1 action)|none​

Action 1:
Spring: Hypnosis(Behemoth): 7 Energy
Sharky: Hone Claws: 6 Energy
Behemoth: snooze
Autumn: Dragon Dance: 7 Energy

Action 2:
Spring: Ice Beam(Sharky): [10 + (3-2)*1.5]*2.25 = 25.875, rounds to 26 Damage, 7 Energy
Sharky: Dragon Claw(Spring): 8 + 3 + (4-2)*1.5 + (1-0)*1.5 = 15.5, rounds to 16 Damage, 5 Energy
Behemoth: snooze
Autumn: Outrage(Sharky): [12 + (3-3)*1.5]*1.5 = 18 Damage, 8 Energy

Action 3:
Spring: Protect: 7 + 24/3 = 15 Energy
Sharky: Outrage(Autumn): 12 + 3 + (4-2)*1.5 + (1-0)*1.5 = 19.5, rounds to 20 Damage, 7 Energy
Behemoth: Thunderbolt(Spring): [10 + 3 + (4-2)*1.5]*1.5 = 24 Damage (blocked), 6 Energy
Autumn: Outrage(Behemoth): [12 + (3-3)*1.5]*1.5 = 18 Damage, 8 Energy

Autumn, there's nothing you can do but keep Outraging on the first turn, but since it's doing some good damage, you might as well keep it up, and Outrage again! If you hit yourself on the second turn, use Dragon Dance on turn three instead.

Spring, Ice Beam Sharky, then use Hypnosis on Behemoth, then Ice Beam Sharky again. The first time that you're about to get hit by an electric type attack, use Protect, pushing back the queue.

Texas Cloverleaf

Duclohm: (If Raining) Hydro Pump Larvitar x2, Thunderbolt Poliwag
(If Sunny) Charge beam, Thunderbolt x2 all at Poliwag

Gabite: Outrage, Outrage/Dragon Claw, Dragon Claw all at Poliwag

Not quite sure of outrage mechanics so the slash represents 2/3 turn Outrage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)