That's the melody to "Funky Town." - (Pain Split Rotom)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rng'd these two rotoms (calm and bold) this week for flargananddingle and why not give them away. I actually didn't plan on doing any more giveaways but since I already have these rng'd why not.

Rotom
OT: Most (23986|46185)
(-) - bold - Levitate
IVs: 31.00.31.31.31.31
EVs: UT (Lv. 1)
Moves: pain split, snatch, signal beam, snore

Rotom

OT: Most (23986|46185)
(-) - calm - Levitate
IVs: 31.00.31.31.31.31
EVs: UT (Lv. 1)
Moves: pain split, snatch, signal beam, snore

They were bred using rng abuse in my black version and cloned via action replay in 5th gen.

How do I participate?
1. Get a fletchling anything (or something else but you have to tell me the name, gender and level of the pokemon)
2. Put it on gts asking for a rotom lv. 1-10 with message "Most Calm" or "Most Bold" depending on what you want
3. Post here and make sure to include your IGN.
4. I'll trade it to you asap

I have 14 of each to give away (I doubt I'll get rid of all of them but whatever...) Giveaway will end in 48 hours.

blabla bla have fun!

If I did any errors let me know, this is mostly copied from my other giveaway.

Last edited:
Could I get a calm one please. Put up a LV 30 tyrogue. IGN Phil

BTW, I think you mean snatch on your rotom XD. Really want to try out moth-tom again in doubles (Snatch rotom + QD volcarona. A QDed rotom isn't something to laugh at)

Could I get a calm one please. Put up a LV 30 tyrogue. IGN Phil

BTW, I think you mean snatch on your rotom XD. Really want to try out moth-tom again in doubles (Snatch rotom + QD volcarona. A QDed rotom isn't something to laugh at)
lol snatch. All I can tell you is that the german name for the move is "Übernahme". I only know the english names of the common moves.

Isn't snatch some kind of dirty word^^

Just deposited a level 1 female illumise, thanks in advance!

And not to be greedy, but can I get a bold and a calm rotom? Maybe if there are some left over at the end?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would really like a bold and beautiful one please! I've uploaded a lv31 Hitmonlee

Thanks in advance

edit: got sniped, putting in a lv1 Rotom (who looks for one and then trades one for it?). It's a wonder trade one so has a Japanese name

Last edited:
Deposited a lv 44 female durant. I would like a bold rotom if thats okay. IGN: Rahin.

Edit: received, thank you most.

Last edited:
Deposited a lvl 39 Female eelektrik for a bold one, thanks so much. :)

Edit: It got sniped, so I put a lvl 17 Male Rhyhorn instead.

Last edited:
wow most of them got sniped over night. Next time I will level the pokemon up with rare candies to lv.80 so it doesn't get sniped this easily.
I am not available for most of the day, so if you posted here and didn't get one please pm me in ~10 hours.
I have a better overview if everyone just posts one comment, so if you already commented please move it to pm, thanks

Put up a level 9 female Minun asking for a bold one. As ever, you rock, Most :)

Edit: Got sniped, put up a level 4 male Pansear

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for participating, if you have any questions please pm me.

I traded all the bold rotoms. There a quite a few calm rotoms left that didn't find a new home. Feel free to grab them via pm even if you already participated in this giveaway.

Thread will be closed shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)