The 3-Mon Tournament III - Semi-Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally hosted by Chieliee, Approved by TDs
Sign-Ups | Round 1 | Round 2 | Round 3 | Round 4

Banner created by Wyvern56

Introduction
What if, in the world of Pokémon, belts were less strong and could only hold 3 Poké Balls? Things would change, that's for sure. In this tournament, the participants will try to build a solid team with just 3 Pokémon! Will stall still be able to handle every threat while just using 3 Pokémon? Will a fully offensive team of just three Pokémon be able to power through the opponent's team? We'll see...

Tournament Rules:
- XY OU
- 3v3 Singles
- Best of Three

• Sleep Clause: If a player has already put an opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move and that Pokémon is still sleeping due to that sleep inducing move, the player cannot put another opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same species of Pokémon on their team, based on the National Pokedex Number. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Evasion Clause: Players cannot use Double Team or Minimize in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Any games not finished by the deadline (unless extensions are given) will be decided by a coin toss, or given to the player who was more active.

This is an XY Tournament, so the XY OU Banlist applies. If a ban occurs in the middle of a round, it will take effect starting with the next round. Battles are to be played by default on Showdown, but can be played on PO if both players agree.

From now on, unless it's due to an emergency, no extensions will be given anymore. We're getting close to the end, so make the effort to get your games done by the listed deadline.

Also, since this is the semi-finals, the faster the games all get done, the faster we can move on to the finals! Plus, I'd really appreciate it if you guys could save and PM me your replays so I can show off what teams and strategies you guys have been using once the finals have been completed.

If there are still any questions, don't hesitate to PM me or ask them in the thread.

Semi-Final Matches
Deadline: 4/30/2014

FLCL vs Tomahawk9
Temptation vs Agnaktor
WhiteQueen vs Ezio

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)