the 4 best OU Pokemon

I know that Mew and Mewtwo are the best pokemon in Red/Blue and Yellow.

But who would you consider to be the best 4 OU pokemon to be?

(I know that Uber are off limits but I'm talking about in game anyway)

I was thinking
1) Chansey
2) Snorlax
3) Tauros
4) Lapras

Thoughts and opinions?

Yeah there's already a thread that's basically the same as this: Link

That being said, your list is still incorrect. Tauros is undisputeably the best pokemon in RBY OU, not Chansey. Snorlax and Chansey take #2 and #3, respectively, though those are slightly more debatable. However, Lapras should not even be on this, as its a decent mon that can check Tauros. #4 should be Exeggutor.

I wasn't putting them in order as such, just naming 4 in general. I know Tauros kicks ass haha!

You think Exeggutor then? Not Starmie or anyone else?

So would Mew,Mewtwo,Chansey,Snorlax,Tauros and Exeggutor be the best team?

If you're just looking for an in-game team, you might want to read through this. Ruins of Alph is for past gens competitive discussion, while Orange Islands is for any generation casual discussion.

I am looking to play competitively, just wanted to get an ingame team sorted first.

So is Mew,Mewtwo,Chansey,Snorlax,Exeggutor and Tauros considered the best team?

mew and mewtwo are banned from competitive rby

tauros/chansey/eggy/snorlax are i guess the best 4 but i personally like zapdos just as much as lax ;_;

Me and my friends were going to do a comp and they said they wanted mew and mewtwo in their teams, so I just wanted to make sure I kick their asses!

Is it considered those 4 through fact or opinion?

I wasn't putting them in order as such, just naming 4 in general. I know Tauros kicks ass haha!

You think Exeggutor then? Not Starmie or anyone else?

So would Mew,Mewtwo,Chansey,Snorlax,Tauros and Exeggutor be the best team?
No. Chansey, Snorlax, Tauros, and Exeggutor may be the best pokemon in the OU metagame, but the Ubers metagame is NOT the OU metagame. The Ubers metagame is centered around ways to disable Mewtwo and ways to kill Mew. The best pokemon at the former are Chansey, Slowbro, and Starmie, and the best at the latter is probably Snorlax. Egg's still the best sleeper, though, and can be chucked in if you don't want to put Sing on Chansey.

*My experience with RBY Ubers is limited, take the above as advice, not gospel truth.*

In an OU battle it would be: Tauros, Exeggutor, Chansey Snorlax

In an Uber battle, after Mewtwo/Mew it would be Chansey, Slowbro, Snorlax and either Starmie or Eggy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)