Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by Bloo | Smogon Tournament Rules | Sign Ups
Round 1
Version 1 (won by Heist)

The Adherence Tournament

a.k.a. Pro Choice II

Introduction

Welcome Smogon to the Adherence Tournament! This tournament is going to be a BW OU Tournament with a twist. Sick of battling the same annoying generic stall teams? Well this is the tournament for you! In this tournament, every hold item must be either Choice Scarf, Choice Specs, or Choice Band.

Tournament Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Standard OU - Singles
  • Best of one
  • Single elimination
  • The banlists for this tournament are the same as for the ladders of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Online.
  • No, absolutely any circumstances, johns.
  • Every Pokemon must be holding either Choice Scarf, Choice Specs, or Choice Band
  • Moves that get rid/swap items (Trick / Knock Off / Fling) are allowed.

Battle Clauses:

• Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • Wifi Clause
  • Self-KO Clause

Round 2

72. Ginku vs 97. [K-12] The Madchine
40. Lowgock vs 77. -Manu-
59. Rydro vs 81. Lamppost
39. Cicada vs 19. CheezitKing
21. SethZiBritannia vs 23. IceCarAdler
14. D4RR3N vs 5. BKC
33. HoiPolloi vs 31. Tiffanyy
91. xtrashine vs 1. Vintage Books
47. Living Things vs 102. LuckOverSkill
57. Ojama vs 34. HiddenCounter
79. blarajan vs 41. pokebasket
2. Django Reinhart vs 5. Omicron
42. Razza vs 55. McMeghan
20. Brotom vs 87. soviet
49. Hantsuki vs 12. Iconic
16. Noodlez vs 2. Raseri
22. T-Dogg vs Zebraiken
58. BIG loven vs 9. .Robert
112. Furai vs 7. KnightoftheWind
26. 199 Lives vs 83. Alice
29. Heist vs 82. DittoCrow
1. mostwanted vs 74. CrashinBoomBang
3. Lady Salamence vs 8. ThePillsburyDoughBoy
60. Trollmonchan vs 4. dragonboy52

Deadline

The deadline for this round will be Wednesday June 13th at 11:59 PM EST. It is preferred that you contact your opponent via VM so that I can make activity decisions if need be. First Round Extensions Deadline is Monday June 4th at 11:59 PM EST. Not sending out reminder PMs this time, you kids are on your own. Make sure to be active!

And with that, Good Luck in Round 2!

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
this is outragous if i am losing because of activity when i was the one messaging zebraiken first trying to schedule a time. can i at the very least be matched up with him considering im one of the more active users registered on this site and he advances because the host isnt paying much attention?

Django

Started from the bottom...
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Contacting my R1 opponent, I've looked ofr him a few times on the server / IRC to no avail.

this is outragous if i am losing because of activity when i was the one messaging zebraiken first trying to schedule a time. can i at the very least be matched up with him considering im one of the more active users registered on this site and he advances because the host isnt paying much attention?
hi, I was going based on VM information / what he posted on the R1 thread. It's not so outrageous when you're an outside source simply reading/checking all information present to you. Instead of bashing the tour host, perhaps you could simply be more polite and ask for an extension on your round one match? Don't think that's something too hard to do.

I will give you and Zeb an extension. cool yourself please

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well there are others who were given the opportunity to finish their round 1 battle, so I don't see why you didn't just automatically give a day extension anyway just to see if any outcomes were decided in time. I know we shouldn't have to give extentions as declared by tour directors in the past, but you had given that privilege already in your tournament. He hasn't been as available as he claims either...

Well there are others who were given the opportunity to finish their round 1 battle, so I don't see why you didn't just automatically give a day extension anyway just to see if any outcomes were decided in time. I know we shouldn't have to give extentions as declared by tour directors in the past, but you had given that privilege already in your tournament. He hasn't been as available as he claims either...
Anyone who received an extension either was subbed in or PM/VMed me asking for extensions. The deadline was stated and I don't think it's crazy to get a battle done in a week and a half.

Anyway, you have your extension. If there are other issues, just PM me instead of posting in this thread, since there's no point having an argument on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)