The Amazing Riding the Metronome! - Round 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The deadline may not be strict, but it still is there, so for the sake of abiding by the rules I on behalf of myself and Lord Ninjax request an extension due to PS! being down until it's back up (hopefully, tomorrow)

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
The deadline may not be strict, but it still is there, so for the sake of abiding by the rules I on behalf of myself and Lord Ninjax request an extension due to PS! being down until it's back up (hopefully, tomorrow)
You guys can play on another server like frost or frenchtime or something

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I grant you peons 24 hours to fite. Everyone who "contacted" will go through if there's no "contact back" the rest are coinflips and by coinflip I mean whoever I like more.

Beat Lord Ninjax 2-1
Cool shit did happen, but we can;t prove it cuz PS doesn't save replays as of now due to it being crippled

hey when is this round gonna be over? I know its a funsies tour with a lush deadline etc, but he have to move on to the next round at some point right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)