The Ancient Wrath of Kanto and Johto (plus Latios)

Suicune really needs protect on the set. Hidden power fire may help against Abomasnow and Ferrothorn. So, I suggest replacing shadow ball with Protect. Also, a Calm Mind Cresselia can be a real threat to your team once it gets a CM or two under its belt. As a personal preference I usually run Crunch on Tyranitar just to take care of that annoying cress you see everywhere. You already have machamp and lickilicky to take care of opposing tyranitar and Suicune can handle them to an extent, so I think Crunch would be an excellent alternative to Low Kick. Goo luck at Regionals!

Suicune really needs protect on the set. Hidden power fire may help against Abomasnow and Ferrothorn. So, I suggest replacing shadow ball with Protect. Also, a Calm Mind Cresselia can be a real threat to your team once it gets a CM or two under its belt. As a personal preference I usually run Crunch on Tyranitar just to take care of that annoying cress you see everywhere. You already have machamp and lickilicky to take care of opposing tyranitar and Suicune can handle them to an extent, so I think Crunch would be an excellent alternative to Low Kick. Goo luck at Regionals!
thanks for the feedback! but...I already have Crunch on my Tyranitar for that very reason.

Lately, I've found Lickilicky to be somewhat redundant with Tyranitar. T-tar brings HIS OWN WEATHER so the weather canceling ability of Lickilicky is rendered more or less useless.

I'm thinking of replacing it with a Metagross, since that extra bulk and power would help out tremendously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)