The Anime / Manga Thread (MK2) | Beware Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
alrighty now that ive seen 2 episodes of everything i plan on watching i can give my True Thoughts

F*cking amazing tier: One Punch Man (i dont really need to talk about this one i think), The Perfect Insider (one of the most intense cerebral shows ive ever seen, im probably being hasty but this could end up a modern classic if it continues this way)

Rly Good tier: Comet Lucifer (really pretty, sounds really nice, absolutely love the disneyesque aesthetic. plots kinda generic but still nothing bad), Osomatsu-san (just absolutely fucking hilarious, episode two wasnt as strong as the first but still really funny)

Bette Midler tier: ANIME BONES (this show is good and really pretty but its just another sherlock holmes style show which im kinda sick of)

This show is so bad that it is hilarious tier: Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai (this is like if you took all the weird edginess of elfen lied, with the pacing of black bullet and then added really shitty ecchi comedy), Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry (this show truly is the Worst One)

also im watching a few shorts, but the only decent one is hackadoll

Things I'll definitely be sticking with:
OPM, Owarimono and Noragami II.

I'm following them but that might change:
Utawarerumono and Concrete Revolutio.

Is Perfect Insider still a slow burn? From what I saw of the first episode, the director is absolutely killing the pacing of the show. I didn't want to see the adaptation if it was riding on the strength of the source material alone.

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
cowboy bebop is really good, I feel bad for not having watched before

Its soundtrack more than makes up for any flaws the show might have as a whole (did you know its almost as long as the anime itself???)

RODAN

Banned deucer.
sakurako has kinda disappointed me, i rly dont like either of the MCs at all and it just seems like a generic procedural but anime. but IDK maybe it gets better later? ep 2 was pretty good though. my thoughts are really sporadic sry

So I'm gonna just list all the shit that has been announced recently, along with things that are gonna happen soon anyway.

Jojo Season 4.
Rewrite Anime.
Ace Attorney Anime.
Kizumonogatari Movies.
Koe no Katachi Movie.
My Hero Academia Anime.
Full Metal Panic Anime.
Attack on Titan Season 2.
Steins;Gate 0.
Rage on Bahamut Season 2.
Hibike Euphonium Season 2.
FSN/Heaven's Feel.

And more, because of course there's more.

Which is your best 2016? Mine is 2016.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I knew Boku no hero academia would be getting an anime. Stuffs the next big shounen.

Winry

Super Graduate-Level Napper
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
so is kekkai sensen honestly worth watching everyone tells me it is but i just barely made it past 3rd episode

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
double posting because i can

ep5 of OPM gave me a boner, esp. Genos vs. Saitama jesus fucking christ SAITAMA hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

also i swear to god every LN harem adaptation the past year or so have just been in magic school setting with magical swords / weapons that represent their soul. what the fuck japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)