The Any Tier Tournament - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkian

this is the state of grace
is a Contributor Alumnus
Activity. Opponent missed the first scheduled battle (on wednesday). The next day, I told him I'd be on till 7 my time, he vmed me at 8:40 telling me he'd be available in 45 minutes (which is too late for me since I needed to wake up early the next day). I told him on Friday that I'm free the entire day and have been idling on smogtours whenever I could the entire weekend. I got no reply from him afterwards. I'd like to play at least one battle in this tour before going to r4 lol :c

Arkian

this is the state of grace
is a Contributor Alumnus
WAIT NVM (sorry for double post) we played and I won 3-0 (clean BW Dubs and GSC OU game, haxy BW RU game), ggs Tom ^.^

ggs rohail , thanks for the restart on gsc, didn't know you had to max out the evs on po to get max dvs :o
haxy bw ru game, slightly haxy gsc ou game and a bw doubles game that showed inexperience in doubles on both of our ends lol

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Coin Flips:

Robert. vs LiberalLucario
Mr.378 vs Tricking
BLINGAS vs Real

Extensions:

Vinc2612 vs TheFourthChaser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)