The Art of Lorak's Oasis

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
... Okay, sorry, folks... I tried to take a picture of my Dodrio, but it wasn't too cooperative tonight. It decided to bolt and almost got out of my Ball's recall range. I managed to snap one reference picture before recalling it, but it wasn't a good reference... I still decided to sketch from it. Sorry again, folks.

How about a Suicune? All proud and awesome and such?
My quadrupeds haven't faired too well when going under the brush for me...

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
... Cyndaquil and Piplup, please? >.> I'll draw you an Omanyte?
No need for the art offer, but thanks. I'm just having a lack of a creative inspiration for what pose exactly I want to do for them. When or if I find it, there's a good chance I might.

Maybe a salamence? As for inspiration, why not do it from the front (all sprites and art are from its side) looking really menacing, fire breathing and the like?

And id like an avatar sized one too if poss :)

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Maybe a salamence? As for inspiration, why not do it from the front (all sprites and art are from its side) looking really menacing, fire breathing and the like?

And id like an avatar sized one too if poss :)
Eh, maybe. I'm not sure how well it would come out. The whole quadruped discouragement lately.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
And... Artist art!

Inspired by Everstone's Smeargle giveaway. That, and I wanted to draw a crapload of attacks coming out of a Smeargle's tail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)