The Art of the Demon (No requests atm)

Thanks. He was ready to go. Only 9 y/o but he lived a good life, just ready to go. We do have the ashes in a box, but i don't think the diamond thing is going to work out :-p
Anyway, this is some really cool stuff. To quote Stu Pickles quoting Dru Pickles, "I may not know art, but i know what I like." I like it!
Of course, always be happy for the lives they had~ I hope you always love him. :) Also, thanks for liking my art!

idk what to say except that zorua is beautiful ;o;
Thank you!

Everything looks fantastic! I especially love the lantern pic :3
Thank you so much! (Yeah, that's my personal best imo)

I love the mega mawile ^.^, its a really cool pose you made it in :D
Why thank you! That was actually a request for someone on the PS! forums before Social and Games were taken down.

Last edited:
Cheshire Wolf because Ag drew Gible instead of Growlithe, Vulpix, Fennekin or Zorua in the Drifloon Rare Candy pic I suggested. :I EDIT: added stripes

Last edited:
Started some Pokemon-LoZ crossover stuff~ gonna re-do this in digital and the other regions in digital, but enjoy this for now~

^There's the digital of Kanto, and holy shiz the details for zelda and ganon whyy

Last edited:
So Shadow, Agous deleted that banner he made me. I have a saved copy, but just out of spite for how inconsiderate he was, I shall request an even better one from you! >:D

I... Finally... Finished... This is a collab between Me and Agous. He did the sketch and some lines, I did everything else. XD

Also, BWD, I'll be happy to work on that as soon as I have the time.

Request for Peter (Oshawott) of PS!:

Edit 1: Here's a couple requests for Mega Hoon of PS!.

Edit 2: Luxray wolf for MrDexter of PS!.

Edit 3: Another thing for Peter, this time an Arcanine Cat:

Edit 4: An Alakazam wolf for Agous. This list is getting big... >_>

Edit 5: Okay last one. Umbreon Wolf for NekoNay. ._.

Last edited:
SO. Me and Ag were gonna do another art-off, but I left and when I came back he called it off. So I just drew what I was gonna draw anyway. The rules: Make it funny/punny. He was gonna draw a Carbink in the ground cuz it doesn't have levitate. Whereas, my entry... had to do with names.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)