The Art of the Demon (No requests atm)

WARNING: I'm very very inactive here atm, if you want to see my newer things, go to my dA. (Linked in my sig.)
Welcome to my art thread. I hope you enjoy looking at my art. ^_^ (P.S. I am a girl.)
No requests at this time.

Most of my stuff is made in Paint. :p​

I like replying to people, so if you have a favorite, don't hesitate to tell me. :D​

Pokemon Wolves because I can.

This is my Fakedex. Most of these are ideas from 3 years ago, but now I'm re-drawing everything.

Alright, here comes good ol' paper and pencil stuff. I'm using my webcam cuz my laptop doesn't connect to the scanner, so sorry if the quality is bad. ^_^;

Oh my gawd. Pixel art. Just... Beware of large numbers of pixels, I guess?

Okay. Now it's just random digital art, of Characters/Gijinkas/Randomness etc.

Last edited:
I think this is quite impressive to do on Paint! You have a solid grasp of shading; your lineart is clean and bold.

Please keep up your good work c:

chameleonskyes said:
I think this is quite impressive to do on Paint! You have a solid grasp of shading; your lineart is clean and bold.

Please keep up your good work c:
Thank you so much! :O (Also, added some traditional stuff to the first post.)

Probably my fav out of the bunch thus far. Its pose is rather stale, but otherwise the lineart is decent and the choice of colors complement each other well. Shading could liven it up further, although you've demonstrated some knowledge about that in other images. Neat stuff!
Thank you so much! Yeah, I know shading could be better on that one, but I kinda like it the way it is. The pose is basic like that because honestly, I wasn't working very hard on it. Thanks for the comment!

Last edited:
Okay. Updated the Art room pic with the one true leader, and if you haven't seen yet, it is in one of the two new categories: Pixel Art and Random Stuffs. Seriously, check them out. :p (Also added a scratch Mightyena/Talonflame to the sprites. Made completely from scratch, no official sprites used other than for colors.)

Last edited:

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
Hmm. I would like a Crawdaunt emerging from a lake pls. I know this is hard...its my revenge on you...and the piece I want ;-;

Thanks in advance!

hey Uos, i got into Counterstrike: Global Offensive recently, and I want to make a skin for the AWP sniper rifle. Do you still do requests?

well, i wanna make an AWP skin... but i need a tribal dragon in the shape of the rifle for the texture. i'll post pics of the tribal dragon kind of style (it's a lot like your drawings i think, which is why i'm asking you.) and the rifle it's about.

the part the dragon goes on is everything but the scope and the steel thing the bullet goes out (don't know the english name) NOTE: i need just the dragon, so if you make it on like, another layer, then remove the layer with the rifle and then save it i can actually use it.

example of tribal dragon:

sorry for the sizes... i would like it either light blue on dark blue bg (make it creepy ghost mist if you wanna, not necessary) or red on black bg.

Thanx in advance,

Bram

Last edited by a moderator:
well, i wanna make an AWP skin... but i need a tribal dragon in the shape of the rifle for the texture. i'll post pics of the tribal dragon kind of style (it's a lot like your drawings i think, which is why i'm asking you.) and the rifle it's about.

the part the dragon goes on is everything but the scope and the steel thing the bullet goes out (don't know the english name) NOTE: i need just the dragon, so if you make it on like, another layer, then remove the layer with the rifle and then save it i can actually use it.

sorry for the sizes... i would like it either light blue on dark blue bg (make it creepy ghost mist if you wanna, not necessary) or red on black bg.

Thanx in advance,

Bram
Ahh, okay. I think I get what you're saying now. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to make skins, how to use layers right, or anything like that. (Though, if you just want me to draw over the rifle with a tribal dragon, I think I can do that.)

Though, if you want it to look non-fuzzy (My paint drawings), There s no such thing as layers on Paint in the first place.

Also, as a tip: You can just link pictures if they're too big. Just highlight the link and click on the chain symbol at the top to link the words you highlighted.

Last edited:
Hey User,

just download paint.net, getpaint.net is the site. it is as simple as paint, with a few key features from more advanced programs like magic wand, blur and layers. also, it's free.
i can make the skin, i just need that dragon texture. it's kinda hard to do but i think i can do it.

like, the way to do it is: open the rifle in paint.net, go to window in the top bar, and make sure the box for layers is checked. from that little window (it looks like this http://prntscr.com/2m2hih ) you can add and remove layers. so you add a layer, draw the dragon on that new layer, then remove the layer with the rifle, save it and you're done.

hope you get it and thanks in advance,

Bram

PS: if i earn any money with it, i'll give you 50%.

Hey User,

just download paint.net, getpaint.net is the site. it is as simple as paint, with a few key features from more advanced programs like magic wand, blur and layers. also, it's free.
i can make the skin, i just need that dragon texture. it's kinda hard to do but i think i can do it.

like, the way to do it is: open the rifle in paint.net, go to window in the top bar, and make sure the box for layers is checked. from that little window (it looks like this http://prntscr.com/2m2hih ) you can add and remove layers. so you add a layer, draw the dragon on that new layer, then remove the layer with the rifle, save it and you're done.

hope you get it and thanks in advance,

Bram

PS: if i earn any money with it, i'll give you 50%.
Ahh. See, I sorta knew how to use layers because Pixlr has them, and I am not gonna download anything. I just needed confirmation that I just needed to draw the dragon, and not have to do anything really complicated. Thank you for explaining, I'll work on it.

it's really important for me though that the rifle is not in the final picture, and that it is kinda shaped like the rifle, but for the rest, i'm leaving you to do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)