The Art of the Demon (No requests atm)

all right! not exactly what i had in mind, but probably better. the resolution is a bit low tho, any way of fixing that?

EDIT: i'll probably trace it with pen for a neater look :) again, thanks a lot!

Last edited:
The only thing i have to say is i wish i was as talented as you. Also, are you still taking sprite fusion requests?
Thank you! ^_^ And yes, I am still taking sprite requests. Up to two Pokemon, to keep it fair.
EDIT: I was told I can't post fusions in my own thread, so check the official sprite thread to find it.

Last edited:
Added two things to pixel art. Midnight and Midnight Red. Check the pixels section to see them. ^_^ (May also add a couple other random things. Like Shakuri Vs. Demon in random stuff. :P)

I think, after looking through both your traditional and pixel art, i can safely say I prefer your traditional art by a long shot. No disrespecting your pixeling of course, you do that well, but your traditional works have so much more atmosphere, color movement, ambience lighting and still grace (im talking about your Fulls here) that i find them far more intriguing to appreciate. Somehow, your pixeling can't flesh these mythical qualities out as well, and i think it could be due to the medium, yet i don't doubt you lack the finesse to do so. Try and get that same effect in your pixeling, maybe? :)

I think, after looking through both your traditional and pixel art, i can safely say I prefer your traditional art by a long shot. No disrespecting your pixeling of course, you do that well, but your traditional works have so much more atmosphere, color movement, ambience lighting and still grace (im talking about your Fulls here) that i find them far more intriguing to appreciate. Somehow, your pixeling can't flesh these mythical qualities out as well, and i think it could be due to the medium, yet i don't doubt you lack the finesse to do so. Try and get that same effect in your pixeling, maybe? :)
Thank you for the comment! I'll try to work on that, thanks. ;)

So. A day or two ago, a person from the art room named blazeking found out that NekoNay wanted a picture of a Purrloin in a suit with shades, and he directed Neko to the art room. I took the job of drawing the Purrloin. Here is the result. :D

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Like Keiki said, your atmostpheres are absolutely beautiful, engaging, and mysterious. I have got to agree, that especially in Lantern's Light, you present such a feeling of atmostphere. It's really quite wonderful UoS :D

I added a new section: My fakedex. I'll be steadily adding more things as I draw them. For now, I have the starters, a regional cat, and some random frog-lizards.

Which would you choose? :3

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
i want a purugly. Like, A REALLY smug and "bitch i will cut you" look on her face. thanks bby

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Added Akira the Zorua, named so because of my pet wolf-dog who died a year or two ago. Never forget~ <3
Mind if I use this in my signature? On a related note, my oldest chihuahua died two weeks ago and this actually sort of resembles him minus the bushy tail and blue fur. That's not why I want to use it, I just think it looks cool! I'll link to your art thread.

Mind if I use this in my signature? On a related note, my oldest chihuahua died two weeks ago and this actually sort of resembles him minus the bushy tail and blue fur. That's not why I want to use it, I just think it looks cool! I'll link to your art thread.
I am honered that you like my art! I give you full permission to use the picture in your sig, as long as you link my thread. Thank you so much! As for you chihuahua, I'm so sorry for your loss... I know the feeling. I hope you'll remember him always~ <3

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
Sorry to hear about your chihuahua v.v

It will be missed. if you have its ashes, there is a method to turn it into a diamond. If your parents can float you like... $10,000. If it was a family dog, then this shouldn't be hard. Stay strong bud. :')

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thanks. He was ready to go. Only 9 y/o but he lived a good life, just ready to go. We do have the ashes in a box, but i don't think the diamond thing is going to work out :-p
Anyway, this is some really cool stuff. To quote Stu Pickles quoting Dru Pickles, "I may not know art, but i know what I like." I like it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)