1. Post all suggestions for Pokemon Showdown in this thread. Do NOT post them in the Suggestion Box!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

the artist badge (again)

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by Fatecrashers, Sep 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fatecrashers

Fatecrashers acta est fabula
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

for reasons unknown the artist badge is back to the faulty pixel version

here's the picture from bugmaniacbob's old suggestion box thread for reference

cannot unsee (open)
    [​IMG]

it was meant to be replaced by either [​IMG] or [​IMG], and it was, for a while, but now the old faulty one's back...

requesting a permanent fix this time
  2. Blue_Tornado

Blue_Tornado

not this again
  3. Arcticblast

Arcticblast Flapper the Zubat = best scramblemon
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a SPL Winner
    Mentor

Looks all right to me.
  4. v

v I'm on your six
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    ULTRA Moderator

Fate is the art expert here, not you two, so unless you are gonna magically add something to the thread or fix this, idk what you are posting for. This is more of a "yo, admins, check this shit out" thread than a "everyone please give me your valuable and intelligent and well-informed opinions on my idea" thread.
  5. jumpluff

jumpluff you stare right through me
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

It's quite obviously chipped if you look at it after looking at the image in the OP anyway.
  6. Nastyjungle

Nastyjungle fat and sassy
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

just posting to continue what fatecrashers said, i found an even more evident problem with the artists badge

it currently looks like so:
    Show Hide
    [​IMG]

when after careful observation it should actually be something more like:
    Show Hide
    [​IMG]
  7. bugmaniacbob

bugmaniacbob Floats like a Butterfree, stings like a Metapod
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Can I just bump this to say that this is EXTREMELY important

...Why was it changed back, again?
  8. Setsuna

Setsuna Prototype
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I didn't see this back then, so I've fixed it now.

Your artist badge is looking good, guys. I'm closing this topic, if you wanna thank me, my wall is open.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)