The Bad Ass is Bad and Ass at DPP UU Tournament - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Sign-ups | Round 1 | Round 2 | Round 3 | Round 4 | Round 5
The Bad Ass is Bad and Ass at DPP UU Tournament

Thanks to BW champion CrashinBoomBang for the artwork.

It is time for another tournament involving the best tier ever. In addition to celebrating DPP UU, this tournament will celebrate Bluewind's return to competitive Pokemon and the fact that Heist sucks and will never win the VGC tournament.

The following was copied from OMGAwesome TD Bloo's OP:

General Tournament Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Standard UU - Singles
  • Generation IV
  • Single Elimination
  • The banlists for this tournament are the same as for the ladders of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Online. You are absolutely not allowed to use any Pokemon in BL, OU, and Uber. A UU tier list can be found on-site.
  • Matches must be conducted on Pokemon Online's simulator.
Battle Rules:

• Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • No Johning whatsoever. I expect all matches to be done within the span of a week and a half, or less.
  • Matches will be best-of-one, until the quarterfinals, upon which they will be best-of-three.
Extension -> Coinfip:
66. llvallejoll vs 58. Lavos Spawn

Has until Sunday to be completed, or else I will coinflip.

Semifinals

23. @kael vs @119. fatty
60. @Bad Ass vs 66. @llvallejoll

Deadline: Friday, July 26, 11:59 GMT-5.

Last edited:

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
23. kael vs 119. fatty
60. Bad Ass vs (66. llvallejoll vs 58. Lavos Spawn)

Lavos

Banned deucer.
ok as a quick activity recap:

- my opponent and i both tried to set up times to play
- there was only one occurrence of both of us actually being on the same server at the same time
- during that single occurrence i pm'd him multiple times on the server and he did not respond

i feel like i've put more effort into setting up battles and making myself available, but if you have to coin flip then so be it since i don't forsee this ever getting done given the circumstances

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
tried finding kael on the forums and irc tonight as he said he would be on, but no luck. hopefully we can get this done tomorrow.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
i went to sleep when me n clavos scheduled

but i sent him another vm

it should all be good

unless he uses (BAN ME PLEASE) sand stall

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
yeah i know we need to battle... i've been on when you told me to be on pretty much every night and you haven't been on niether the forums or the irc channels you specified. you just today responded to my last message...

hopefully we'll battle soon.

._. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)