Data The Battle Hall - Challenge Signups (Mk. II) (NOBODY POST HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, right, I'm a Hall ref. I should do something about that. Players without a prior challenge get priority, so I'm taking Yoshinite, and Espeon65. And why not, I'll take The Wanderer.

Also, issuing my own challenge;
Thread
Rank 1
Beldum
Clear Body

Beldum (-)
Nature: Sassy (+1 SpD, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion
Type: Psychic/Steel
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Clear Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Light Metal (DW Locked): (Trait) The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3(+)
Spe: 26(-)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 4 [3 Light Metal]
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks
Level Up:
Take Down

Tutor:
Headbutt
Iron Head
Zen Headbutt

Alright, so the queue is now;
Rediamond
The Royal Guard
SimonSays (subref)
Gerard
Yarnus of Bethany
Texas Cloverleaf
rickheg

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
taking rediamond i guess...

QUEUE:
The Royal Guard
SimonSays (subref)
Gerard
Yarnus of Bethany
Texas Cloverleaf
rickheg

A WILD NEW HALL REF APPEARED!

Taking these challenges!

Queue!
The Royal Guard
SimonSays (subref)

Gerard
Yarnus of Bethany
Texas Cloverleaf
rickheg

I might as well take one of these challenges...
Name: TIO
Challenge Thread (if any): There is no challenge thread.
Pokemon: Viktor the snivy
Pokemon Ability: Overgrow.
Pokemon Info:

Snivy[Viktor](M)
Nature:Hardy (No changes)
Type:
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Type: Innate

Overgrow: Type: Innate. When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
Contrary (DW): Type: Can be Enabled. This Pokemon's unique structure reverses stat changes it receives in battle, both from its attacks and the opponents. At the end of the round, stat changes will still increase/decrease toward 0.

Stats
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 63
Weight Class: 1

Attacks
Tackle
Leer
Vine Whip
Wrap
Growth
Leaf Tornado
Leech Seed
Mega Drain
Slam

Glare
Iron Tail
Mirror Coat

Toxic
Hidden Power Fire 7
Protect

Lets jump in at the end of the queue!
Name: DFrog
Challenge Thread
Rank: 3 (I thought it was two because thats were you would battle a Colosshale)
Pokemon: Colosshale (Diablo)
Ability: Storm Drain

Colosshale (Diablo) M
Nature: Rash
Type: Dark/Water

Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious. Ice Moves have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Abilities:
Rebound: (Innate) When this Pokemon is released into battle, it senses the hazards the opponent has laid on the field and thrusts them to the other side of the arena where they will affect the opponent's Pokemon. The Pokemon does not suffer the effects of these hazards when it switches in.
Storm Drain: (Innate) This Pokemon lures all water attacks to itself, altering their course away from partner Pokemon. It absorbs the water and increases its Special Attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Flare Boost (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's Body can harness the heat from a burn into internal energy, fueling its mental capabilities. When Burned, the Pokemon's special attacks do two (2) more damage.

HP: 100
SpA (+): Rank 4
SpD (-) : Rank 2
Spe: 85
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 9
Base Rank Total: 16

Moves:
Leer
Tackle
Mud Shot
Bubblebeam
Rapid Spin
Mud Bomb
Pursuit
Crunch
Muddy Water
Dig
Bounce
Water Spout
Earth Power
Thunder Fang
Earthquake
Hidden Power Ice (7)
Taunt

4/6 EC
0 MC
2/5 DC

ENGEDIT: TAKEN BY ENGINEER BECAUSE I'M DON'T WANT TO POST

Yikes this needs a sub-ref.
Past-EndQuote entirely forgot about it, and now present-EndQuote is entirely too busy.

Whoever subrefs this will get my eternal gratitude and also a cookie.

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Taking texas cloverleaf, wil be up in a bit

queue:
rickheg
TIO
DFrog
C$FP (subref)

TIO, your Snivy's Battle Hall ranking is 2. Also DFrog, Colosshale is Battle Hall ranking 3. Be sure to fix and confirm these before applying for the Battle Hall challenge. However, I will subref for C$FP.

With that being said, I'll put up a challenge of my own.

Name: Chris Wolfe
Challenge Thread: Here
Rank and Format: Rank 1
Pokemon: Warmech the Beldum
Ability: Clear Body

Warmech - Beldum (-)
Nature: Careful (Adds one (1) Rank to Special Defense; Subtracts one (1) Rank from Special Attack)
Type: Steel - Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Psychic - Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
KOs: 0

Abilities:
Clear Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents.
Levitate (Command only): The Pokemon hovers above the ground, avoiding all Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude for three (3) actions. Earth Power's effectiveness is reduced by 3 BAP. Dig and Dive will also be avoided unless the user is above Size Class four (4), is 3.5m or longer, or has Levitate or the Flying type.
Light Metal: (Dream World) LOCKED.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 30
Weight Class: 4

Attacks:
-Iron Defense
-Iron Head
-Take Down
-Zen Headbutt

Total Moves: 4

ENGEDIT: TAKEN BY ENGINEER BECAUSE I'M DON'T WANT TO POST

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Challenging the Battle Hall.

Name: Its_A_Random
Thread: This One!
Pokemon: Zorua
Ability: Illusion

Zorua [Surprise!] (M)
NATURE: Hasty (+13% Accuracy)

TYPE
Dark
: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

ABILITIES
Illusion
: (Innate) Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Zorua or Zoroark with the info on Zorua/Zoroark and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

STATS
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 75 (+)
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 4/6
DC: N/A

ATTACKS (19/64)
PHYSICAL
Counter
Dig
Faint Attack
Fury Swipes
Pursuit
Scratch
U-Turn

SPECIAL
Grass Knot
Night Daze

OTHER

Agility
Detect
Embargo
Fake Tears
Imprison
Leer
Scary Face
Snatch
Taunt
Torment

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Challenging the Hall with a brand new Lapras!

Name: UllarWarlord
Thread: Here
Pokemon: Lapras
Ability: Shell Armor

<Lapras> [Mitsuhide] (Male)
Nature: Quiet (+SpA, -Spe)
Type: Water/Ice
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Water Absorb: (Type: Innate)
This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.

Shell Armor: (Type: Innate)
This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.

Hydration: (Type: Innate) [DW, Locked]
This Pokemon absorbs water during the rain to heal any status effects afflicting this Pokemon.

Stats:
HP: 120
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 52 (-, -10% Evasion)
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: N/A

Attacks:
Sing
Water Gun
Growl
Mist
Confuse Ray
Ice Shard
Water Pulse
Body Slam
Rain Dance

Dragon Dance
Dragon Pulse
Refresh

Thunderbolt
Frost Breath
Substitute

Challenging the Hall yet again!

Name: AOPSUser
Thread: This one.
Pokemon: Kingdra
Ability: Sniper

Kingdra "Legolas" (M)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +11% Accuracy, -Defense)

Type: Water/Dragon
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Swift Swim: (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Sniper: (Innate) This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
Damp (DW Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Stats:
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 98 (+)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 18
+11% Accuracy

EC: 9/9
DC: 5/5

Attacks:

Bubble
Smokescreen
Leer
Water Gun
Focus Energy
Bubblebeam
Agility
Brine
Dragon Pulse
Hydro Pump
Twister
Dragon Dance
Yawn

Muddy Water
Octazooka
Outrage
Endure
Disable
Clear Smog
Flail

Rain Dance
Ice Beam
Dive
Surf
Icy Wind
Double Team
Bounce
Protect
Scald
Rest
Hidden Power (Fire 7)
Sleep Talk
Draco Meteor
Blizzard
Toxic
Waterfall
Hyper Beam
Hail
Iron Head

Total: 39/58

Since TIO and DFrog have edited their challenge posts, I'll be taking both of them.
OK, I didn't see Engi's edit, so taking IAR instead.

Current queue:
UllarWarlord
AOPSUser

Welp, my cooldown's up, so let's start by fleshing out my Pupitar's moveset, eh?

Name: [CENSORED]
Thread: Right here.
Rank and format: Rank 3 singles
Mon and ability: Pupitar (Shed Skin)

Pupitar [Krom] (Male)
"<I don't get it. Woy do we'z gotta krump dese gitz one by one? Wot rool sez we 'aveta do dat, anyway? Soundz loyk an 'ole lotta mukkin' about, if you ask me. If I were dat 'umie, I'd send da boyz out all at once an clobba dese gitz!>"
The orkiest Pupitar you will ever know. To Krom, nothing in life matters more than a good brawl.

Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10 evasion)
Type: Rock/Ground
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities: Shed Skin
Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Shed Skin (DW, Locked): (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 44 (-)
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 17

EC: 8/9
DC: 1/5

Attacks (22 total):
Level Up:
Bite
Leer
Sandstorm
Screech
Chip Away
Rock Slide
Scary Face
Thrash
Crunch
Dark Pulse
Earthquake

Egg:
Pursuit
Stealth Rock
Dragon Dance
Focus Energy

TM:
Protect
Taunt
Brick Break
Smack Down

Other:
Earth Power
Iron Head
Outrage

hmmmm, guess i really should throw somemon in here for training.......

Name: Alexander
Thread: That's My Horse!!
Mon and ability: Gallade (Steadfast

*Gallade (Ragnarok) Male*
Nature:
Adamant
Type:
Psychic: STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Fighting: STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Steadfast:
If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Justified: (Dreamworld)
This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 6 (+)
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 80
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 21

EC: 9/9

Attacks: 63 Total
Attract
Body Slam
Brick Break
Bulk Up
Bulldoze
Calm Mind
Close Combat
Confuse Ray
Confusion
Destiny Bond
Disable
Double Team
Drain Punch
Earthquake
Encore
Endure
Facade
False Swipe
Fire Punch
Focus Punch
Fury Cutter
Growl
Heal Pulse
Helping Hand
Hypnosis
Ice Punch
Icy Wind
Imprison
Knock Off
Leaf blade
Light Screen
Low Sweep
Lucky Chant
Magic Coat
Magical Leaf
Mean Look
Night Slash
Pain Split
Protect
Psychic
Psycho Cut
Psych Up
Rain Dance
Reflect
Rest
Return
Safeguard
Shadow Sneak
Slash
Sleep Talk
Snatch
Stone Edge
Substitute
Sunny Day
Swords Dance
Taunt
Teleport
Thunder Punch
Thunder Wave
Torment
Toxic
Will o wisp
Zen Headbutt

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Done my share of cleaning the queue, let's add to it!

Name:
Engineer
Thread: Thread
Pokemon: Shoki the Stunky @ Keen Eye + Stench [Trait]

Stunky (Shoki) (F)
Nature: Rash (Special Attack increased by *, Special Defense decreased by *)

Type: Poison / Dark
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Stench: (Innate) This Pokemon has a foul odor that reeks into each of its attacks, causing all of them to have a 10% flinch rate. This applies to each hit of a multi-hit move.
Aftermath: (Innate) If this Pokemon uses Selfdestruct or Explosion, the attack has ten (10) more Base Attack Power and five (5) more Energy Cost to execute.
Keen Eye (Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.

Stats:
63 / 63 / 47 / 41 / 41 / 74

Atk: *** (3)
Def: ** (2)
SpA+: *** (3)
SpD-: * (1)
Spe: 74

Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 15

Evolution Counter: 6 / 6
Move Counter: 0
Dream Counter: 5 / 5

Attacks:
Acid Spray
Explosion
Feint
Focus Energy
Fury Swipes
Memento
Night Slash
Poison Gas
Scratch
Screech
Slash
SmokeScreen
Toxic

Flame Burst (#)
Foul Play (#)
Pursuit (#)
Scary Face

Dark Pulse
Iron Tail
Sleep Talk
Sucker Punch

Hone Claws
Roar
Venoshock (#)
Hidden Power [Ice 7]
Sunny Day
Taunt
Protect
Rain Dance
Frustration
Return
Dig (#)
Shadow Ball
Double Team
Sludge Bomb
Fire Blast (#)
Torment
Rest
Attract
Incinerate
Shadow Claw
Payback
Swagger
Substitute
Rock Smash
Snarl
Cut

Snatch
Endure

Move Count: 49

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Rank 2
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4179127
Rock Head

Sudowoodo - Mamoslayer (M)
KOC: 4
Nature: Adamant
Type: Rock
Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Sturdy (Innate): This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Rock Head (Innate): This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Rattled (Innate): These Pokemon are more easily frightened by Ghost-, Bug-, and Dark-typed attacks and will raise their Speed by one (1) stage when struck by attacks of those types. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1
Spe: 30
Weight Class: 3

EC: 6/6
MC: 1

Attacks (40):
Wood Hammer
Fake Tears
Copycat
Flail
Low Kick
Rock Throw
Mimic
Block
Faint Attack

Endure
Stealth Rock
Defense Curl

Toxic
Sandstorm
Rock Slide
Double Edge
Protect
Magic Coat
Explosion
Dig
Substitute
Rock Tomb
Sucker Punch
Earthquake
Fire Punch
Counter
Focus Punch
Taunt
Stone Edge
Hammer Arm
Thunderpunch
Brick Break
Torment
Bulldoze
Foul Play
Ice Punch
Facade
Rest
Sleep Talk
Hidden Power Rock (7)

Name: Nicki Minaj (duh)
Thread:Starships
Rank One (I think she can challenge that)

Name: Necturine [Sacred Fire] (F)
Nature: Rash (+SpA -SpD)

Type: Ghost/Grass
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:

Anticipation: This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).
Telepathy (DW LOCKED): This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 51
Weight Class: 1

EC 1/6
MC 0
DC 1/5

Moves:
Leer
Vine Whip
Ominous Wind
Shadow Sneak
Toxic Spikes
Will-O-Wisp
Hex

Toxic
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball

Leaf Storm
Sketch
Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)