The Battle Hall - Challenge Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

"Its_A_Random is back with a vengance! He wishes to challenge the Battle Hall to a rematch!"

Name: Random
Thread: Thread
Rank/Format: Rank 1 Singles
Pokemon #1: Caius (Duskull)
Pokemon #1 Ability: Levitate

Duskull Caius (M)
Nature: Quiet (-10% Evasion)

Type:
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 21 (-)

EC: 2/9
MC: 0
DC: N/A

Abilities:
Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Attacks:
Leer
Night Shade
Disable
Foresight
Astonish
Confuse Ray
Shadow Sneak
Pursuit
Will-O-Wisp
Hex

Dark Pulse
Destiny Bond
Pain Split

Shadow Ball
Ice Beam
Charge Beam

"We're back for another challenge. (Malboro still hasn't gotten over his trauma...)"

Laharl looks down dejectedly, while Lenneth rushes to the center of the lobby.

"This time it's my turn to partake in the glory of battle! Trust that I'll prove to be far more competent than my brother was!"

Name: Lenneth (Temperantia)
Thread: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3450675
Rank/Format: Rank 2 Singles
Pokemon: Solosis
Ability: Magic Guard
Info:

Solosis- Florence (F)
Nature: Quiet (SpA up by 1, Spe divided by 1.15; 10% flat increase to accuracy of opponent's attacks)
Type: Psychic
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Overcoat: (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather.
Magic Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks.
Regenerator (DW): (Innate) When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Stats:

Hp: 90
Atk: 2
Def: 2
SpA(+): 5
SpD: 2
Spe: 17 (20/1.15=17.4, rounded down to 17)

EC: 0/9
DC: 0

Attacks:
Psywave
Reflect
Rollout
Snatch
Hidden Power (Fighting, 7)
Light Screen
Charm
Recover
Psyshock

Imprison
Acid Armor
Trick

Calm Mind
Shadow Ball
Trick Room

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
This is probably the best place to post that Objection is now the co-owner of the Battle Hall. Congratulations to him and my sincerest thanks and apologies to the other applicants.

Challenging again after my utterly pathetic defeat last time.

Challenge Thread: This one.
Rank 4 Singles
Pokemon #1: Hendrix (Krookodile)
Pokemon #1 Ability: Intimidate
Pokemon #1 Info:

Hendrix - Krookodile (M)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed, +X% Accuracy, -1 SpA)

Type: Ground/Dark
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 106 (+) (+13% accuracy)

EC: 9/9
DC: 1/5

Abilities:
Intimidate (Can be Activated): When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing thier Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
Moxie (Innate): This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Anger Point (Innate) (DW): When struck with a critical hit, this Pokemon becomes enraged and its Attack rises to maximum (Stage 6). However, its Attack will drop up to two (2) stages at the end of each round instead of one (1) stage until it reaches stage zero (0).

Moves:
Leer
Rage
Bite
Sand-Attack
Torment
Sand Tomb
Assurance
Mud-Slap
Embargo
Swagger
Outrage
Foul Play
--------------
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Counter
--------------
Bulldoze
Taunt
Stone Edge

Sorry, XVIcaliber; Rank 4 isn't open yet. MK hopes it will be open in, and I quote, a fortnight.

And MK, no need to be a douche. There was some miscommunication on IRC which lead me to believe that Rank 4 was open. I really can't say anything in XVIcaliber's defense, though...

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
Can either of you idiots find the post where either Char, Objection or I opened Rank 4?
Or movesets for any of the opponents?

"Its_A_Random is back with a vengance! He wishes to challenge the Battle Hall to a rematch!"

Name: Random
Thread: Thread
Pokemon #1: Caius (Duskull)
Pokemon #1 Ability: Levitate

Duskull Caius (M)
Nature: Quiet (-10% Evasion)

Type:
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 21 (-)

DC: N/A

Abilities:
Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Attacks:
Leer
Night Shade
Disable
Foresight
Astonish
Confuse Ray
Shadow Sneak
Pursuit
Will-O-Wisp
Hex

Dark Pulse
Destiny Bond
Pain Split

Shadow Ball
Ice Beam
Charge Beam
Reffing this

Name: pimpgangster
Thread: Here
Pokemon #1: Remoraid (Henry)
Pokemon #1 Ability: Sniper

Remoraid(*) [Henry] (Male)
Nature: Quiet: (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Sniper: (Innate) This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
Hustle: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Moody (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's traits are always fluctuating from one strength to another. At the end of each round, one of the Pokemon's stats (Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, Speed, Accuracy, Evasion) will be boosted by two (2) stages and another will be reduced by one (1) stage. This stat change lasts until the end of that round, where Moody is re-applied, overwriting the boosted and dropped stats. This stat boost/drop occurs outside the normal boosts/drops.

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 65 (65/1.15 rounded down)

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Water Gun
Lock-On
Psybeam
Aurora Beam
Bubblebeam
Focus Energy

Acid Spray
Thunder Wave
Water Spout

Charge Beam
Ice Beam
Protect

Oh Battle Hall, I'm back for a rematch!

Name: IceBug
Thread: Here
Rank/Format: Rank 3 Singles
Pokemon #1: Accelgor (Oki)
Pokemon #1 Ability: Hydration

Oki Accelgor (M)
Nature: Timid (+15% Speed, +30% Accuracy, -1 Atk)

Type: Bug
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 167 (145*1.15)

EC: 6/6
DC: 3/5

Abilities:
Hydration: (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water during the rain to heal any status effects afflicting this Pokemon.
Sticky Hold: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is covered in a sticky substance that prevents item theft or swapping.
Unburden: (DW) (Innate) This Pokemon is incredibly possessive. If it uses or loses an item in battle its rage swells and its speed doubles (x2) until it receives another item.

Attacks:

Leech Life
Acid
Bide
Curse
Acid Spray
Double Team
Quick Attack
Struggle Bug
Mega Drain
Swift
Bug Buzz

Guard Split
Encore
Feint
Spikes

Rain Dance
Protect
Energy Ball
Focus Blast

Changed my mind, screw Rank 4, I'll just enter someone else.

Challenge Thread: This one.
Rank 3 Singles (Though Sneasel and Weavile being in the same rank irks me...)
Pokemon #1: Slashe
Pokemon #1 Ability: Keen Eye
Pokemon #1 Info:

Slashe(*) - Sneasel (M)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed, +X Accuracy, -1 Sp. Attack)

Type: Dark/Ice
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Stats:

SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 132 (+) (+30% accuracy)

EC: 3/6
MC: 4
DC: 3/5

Abilities:
Inner Focus (Innate): When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Keen Eye (Innate): This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by any means. Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion.
Pickpocket (Innate) (DW): This Pokemon's mischievous nature and greed make it very effective at pawning off an opponents item. If this Pokemon has no item and the opposing Pokemon strikes it with a contact attack, their item is stolen and becomes the held item of this Pokemon.

Moves:
Scratch(*)
Leer(*)
Taunt(*)
Quick Attack(*)
Screech(*)
Faint Attack(*)
Fury Swipes(*)
Agility(*)
----------------
Ice Punch(*)
Fake Out(*)
Pursuit(*)
----------------
Aerial Ace(*)
Brick Break(*)
Double Team(*)

XVIcaliber, I'll take your challenge; since you tend to be on when I'm most active, we can easily get through 2 rounds a night, usually 3 or 4.

Time for me to try my hand in actual Roleplaying!

Name: rickheg
Challenge Thread (if any): N/A
Rank and format: Rank 2 Singles
Pokemon: Loch the Dratini
Pokemon #1 Ability: Shed Skin
Pokemon #1 Info:

Dratini- Loch (F)
Nature: Modest (Adds 1 to Special Attack, Subtracts 1 from Attack)
Type: Dragon
Summary: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shed Skin:
Type: Innate

This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Marvel Scale: Dream World Locked
Type: Innate

This Pokemon’s coat shimmers when afflicted with a status condition, reducing the Base Attack Power of incoming physical attacks by two (2).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2(-)
SpA: Rank 3(+)
Spe: 50

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Wrap
Leer
Thunder Wave
Twister
Dragon Rage
Slam
Agility

Water Pulse
Dragon Pulse
Extremespeed

Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Ice Beam

Rickheg, Dratini is a Rank 2 Pokemon, and as such cannot be entered in Rank 1. You can see the spreadsheet that determines which Pokemon are eligible for which ranks in the OP.

Against my better judgement, I will once again sign up for
Name: Lord Jesseus
Challenge Thread: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3449372&page=3
Rank and format: Rank 3 Singles
Pokemon: Rho the Marowak
Pokemon: Rock Head

Marowak [Rho a.k.a Boner] (Male)
Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Spe)

Type:
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Stats:

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 39 (-)

MC: 5

Abilities:
Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.

Attacks:
Bone Club
Growl
Tail Whip
Headbutt
Leer
Focus Energy
Bonemerang
Rage

Belly Drum
Detect
Skull Bash

Smack Down
Aerial Ace
Fire Blast

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Taking LJ. I promise I'll be active!

Against my better judgement, I will once again sign up for
Name: Lord Jesseus
Challenge Thread: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3449372&page=3
Rank and format: Rank 3 Singles
Pokemon: Rho the Marowak
Pokemon: Rock Head

Marowak [Rho a.k.a Boner] (Male)
Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Spe)

Type:
Stats:

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 2

MC: 5

Abilities:
Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.

Attacks:
Bone Club
Growl
Tail Whip
Headbutt
Leer
Focus Energy
Bonemerang
Rage

Belly Drum
Detect
Skull Bash

Smack Down
Aerial Ace
Fire Blast

Rickheg, Dratini is a Rank 2 Pokemon, and as such cannot be entered in Rank 1. You can see the spreadsheet that determines which Pokemon are eligible for which ranks in the OP.
Then why is Dratini a Rank 1 encounter? That doesn't make any sense to me...anyway, I guess I'll change it to a Rank 2 challenge, then.

Then why is Dratini a Rank 1 encounter? That doesn't make any sense to me...anyway, I guess I'll change it to a Rank 2 challenge, then.
Some pokemon can be used by opponents in the lower ranks to provide battlers with more of a challenge. Meditite is one that comes to mind, being used by opponents in rank 1 but iirc not a rank 1 mon.

There wouldn't be Dragons in Rank 1 if they weren't allowed

A week has passed... and nobody has take on my challenge

Name:
Gerard
Challenge Thread: x.x
Rank and Format: Rank 2 Singles
Pokemon: Éponine (Togetic)
Pokemon Ability: Serene Grace
Pokemon Info:

Togetic (Éponine) {F}

Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
Type: Normal / Flying
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:

Hustle: (Can be Enabled)
This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Serene Grace: (Innate)
This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects.

Super Luck: (Innate)
This Pokemon’s natural skill doubles (x2) its critical hit levels above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 1/3rd of the time.

Stats:

Atk:
1 (-)
Def:
SpA:
4 (+)
SpD: 4

Spe:

EC: 7/9
DC: 5/5

Attacks:

Magical Leaf
Growl

Charm
Metronome
Sweet Kiss
Yawn
Encore
AncientPower
Follow Me
Bestow
Safeguard

Psychic
Flamethrower
Grass Knot
Shadow Ball
Light Screen
Thunder Wave
Double Team
Reflect
Protect
Sunny Day
Hidden Power Ice (7)

Psych Up
Nasty Plot
Morning Sun
Signal Beam
Magic Coat
Counter
Tri Attack

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
It has been too long...

Name: Athenodoros
Challenge Thread:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3450025
Pokemon: Zeus the Monohm
Pokemon: Sheer Force

Zeus the Monohm (M)

Nature:
Modest - Adds * to SpA, Takes * from Att

Type:
Electric - Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon - Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shield Dust - (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static - (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Sheer Force (DW) - (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Atk: * (-)
Def: ***
SpA: **** (+)
SpD: **
Spe: 60

EC: 3/9
DC: Unlocked

Attacks:
-Tackle
-Growl
-Leer
-Dragon Rage
-Charge
-Thundershock
-Rain Dance
-Twister
-Spark
-Sonicboom
-Hydro Pump
-Heal Bell
-Signal Beam
-Flamethrower
-Taunt
-Substitute
-Discharge
-Slack Off
-Magnet Rise
-Hurricane
-Shock Wave
-Torment
-Light Screen
-Surf

LightWolf

lightwoof
Name: LightWolf
Challenge Thread (if any): nope
Rank and format
: Rank 2 Singles
Pokemon #1: Magnemite
Pokemon #1 Ability: Strudy
Pokemon #1 Info:

Magnemite [Blitzkrieg] (Genderless)

Nature: Quiet (+SpA -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:

Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:

Magnet Pull: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon has the ability to generate a magnetic field that can attract or repulse Steel-type Pokemon. When attracted by Magnet Pull, Steel-types cannot move out of the immediate proximity without great difficulty, and can be pulled along by the Magnet Pull Pokemon. When repulsed, the Steel type is thrust violently away and contact attacks have immense difficulty striking the Magnet Pull Pokemon. The effect of both commands lasts for the following three (3) actions. Steel types cannot switch out in a Switch=OK battle while a Pokemon with Magnet Pull is on the field without the use of Baton Pass, U-turn, or Volt Switch.
Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Analytic: (Can be Enabled) (DW) If this Pokemon attacks second during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:

SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Evasion: -10%

Attacks:

Metal Sound (*)
Tackle (*)
ThunderShock (*)
Supersonic (*)
Sonicboom (*)
Thunder Wave (*)
Spark (*)

Magnet Rise (*)
Lock-On (*)
Zap Cannon (*)
Magic Coat

Thunderbolt (*)
Flash Cannon (*)
Substitute (*)

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'll do yours, Gerard.

There wouldn't be Dragons in Rank 1 if they weren't allowed

A week has passed... and nobody has take on my challenge

Name:
Gerard
Challenge Thread: x.x
Rank and Format: Rank 2 Singles
Pokemon: Éponine (Togetic)
Pokemon Ability: Serene Grace
Pokemon Info:

Togetic (Éponine) {F}

Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
Type: Normal / Flying
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:

Hustle: (Can be Enabled)
This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Serene Grace: (Innate)
This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects.

Super Luck: (Innate)
This Pokemon’s natural skill doubles (x2) its critical hit levels above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 1/3rd of the time.

Stats:

Atk:
1 (-)
Def:
SpA:
4 (+)
SpD: 4

Spe:

EC: 7/9
DC: 5/5

Attacks:

Magical Leaf
Growl

Charm
Metronome
Sweet Kiss
Yawn
Encore
AncientPower
Follow Me
Bestow
Safeguard

Psychic
Flamethrower
Grass Knot
Shadow Ball
Light Screen
Thunder Wave
Double Team
Reflect
Protect
Sunny Day
Hidden Power Ice (7)

Psych Up
Nasty Plot
Morning Sun
Signal Beam
Magic Coat
Counter
Tri Attack

edit: and you atheno

Athenodoros said:
It has been too long...

Name: Athenodoros
Challenge Thread:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3450025
Pokemon: Zeus the Monohm
Pokemon: Sheer Force

Zeus the Monohm (M)

Nature:
Modest - Adds * to SpA, Takes * from Att

Type:
Electric - Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon - Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shield Dust - (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static - (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Sheer Force (DW) - (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Atk: * (-)
Def: ***
SpA: **** (+)
SpD: **
Spe: 60

EC: 3/9
DC: Unlocked

Attacks:
-Tackle
-Growl
-Leer
-Dragon Rage
-Charge
-Thundershock
-Rain Dance
-Twister
-Spark
-Sonicboom
-Hydro Pump
-Heal Bell
-Signal Beam
-Flamethrower
-Taunt
-Substitute
-Discharge
-Slack Off
-Magnet Rise
-Hurricane
-Shock Wave
-Torment
-Light Screen
-Surf

I WANT A REMATCH! :P

Name: Maxim
Challenge Thread: Here
Rank and format: Rank 1 Singles
Pokemon #1: Nya the Dwebble
Pokemon #1 Ability: Sturdy Can't I have both :(.
Pokemon #1 Info:

Dwebble [Nya] (F)
Nature: Careful (Special Defense increased by *, Special Attack decreased by *)

Type:
Rock:
Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Sturdy:
(Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Shell Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.
Weak Armor (DW): (Can be Enabled) The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.

Stats:

SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 55

EC:1/6
MC:0
DC:1/5

Attacks:
Fury Cutter
Rock Blast
Withdraw
Sand Attack
Faint Attack
Smack Down
Rock Polish
Bug Bite
Stealth Rock
Rock Slide
X-Scissor
Shell Smash

Block
Counter
Sand Tomb

Earthquake
Protect
Shadow Claw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)