is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Username: BSL Croven
Format: XY Battle Spot Singles

Edit: Not doing doubles, not enough time

Last edited:

ethan06

⋖(☼┆☼)⋗
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
The singles ladder has been reset... Does this mean the challenge is over a week early and you're tallying the results?

CoolStoryBrobat

The hero Smogon needs, but not the one it deserves
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Username:Mario Sorto
Format:XY battle spot single, double and triple
Please put BSL in the front of the username, it'll be easier to keep track of. Sorry

The singles ladder has been reset... Does this mean the challenge is over a week early and you're tallying the results?
It's...been reset? ...Agh. Much as I'd like to say this to be the case, this was kinda unexpected, and there's no way for me to really tally the results. Sigh...In this case, the challenge is going to be extended to allow all competitors a fair amount of time.

This challenge will now end on Friday, Sept. 19th, 2014 11:59 PM EST due to the reset. This allows everybody another 5 weeks to get their scores up...Sorry for the inconvenience to anyone affected

Were all the ladders reset? I was leading this challenge on Triples, but checked yesterday to find my score gone. That's rough.

EDIT -- Wait, what the hell? Did they rename it? Is that what the issue is?

Last edited:

CoolStoryBrobat

The hero Smogon needs, but not the one it deserves
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Were all the ladders reset? I was leading this challenge on Triples, but checked yesterday to find my score gone. That's rough.

EDIT -- Wait, what the hell? Did they rename it? Is that what the issue is?

Yeah they renamed it, and thus no one had any games on the new ladder. In order to spare us all of the confusion that may break out I figured I'd just start over and have everyone go for it again on the new ladders

46BSL Pokebroo142672.2 1680 ± 34 --

I think I peaked at 1470s but I'm fluctuating so much between 1250-1450 it's crazy. (This is singles btw, at the time of this post I'm still Rank 1 in this challenge :3)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)