Data The Battle Subway — Claims Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, you don't claim your Pokemon changes in this thread. The only thing you claim in this thread is the BP earned, and the only thing that actually gets approved here is purchases from the Subway's shop for BP.

In reality, you really just need to keep track of how many BP you have on your profile. That's what I do, and it makes this a lot simpler, lol.

Battle Subway Challenge gives me 12 BP, reaching a total of 22.

I use this to get what I understand is the first Life Orb in ASB:

Life Orb

I'm left with 2 BP.
Flora wasn't awarding 12 BP, she was tallying how many BP you have, meaning she thought you had one (1) and then added eleven (11). You earn eleven (11) from a successful first round Subway challenge because 1+2+3+5=11. According to records, you've beaten 4 battles in the Hall for four (4) BP, and have beaten the Subway challenge once to earn eleven (11) BP, you lost once in the Subway on your first battle for zero (0) BP, and you'd earned six (6) BP from your Subway challenge where you lost against Ingo. Since you have purchased no items, this means you have twenty-one (21) BP, not twenty-two (22). That means your Life Orb is approved, and I will edit Flora's final tally in the Subway to indicate what your amount should be (since she didn't get it correct).

Alrighty, well, I won my 8th battle here, Because I am currently the only player with a streak of 8 or higher, I currently hold the streak record and get to claim a temporary item of my choice that I keep until someone usurps the record streak.

For this reason, I will claim:

Expert Belt

And approving this because that's my job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)