The Battle Tower Tourney [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opponent hasn't PM'ed me back YET!! If we don't get our matches done in time will I get to move on? My opponent probably won't be PM'ing anytime soon so I guess I can move on?

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Torterra is a pain, because some days he'll reply to my PM's but at other times he doesn't log in for a few days. We were meant to play yesterday and I was on the server for an hour waiting for him... :(

newbioform beat me 2-0, first round was close but I got demolished in the second round. GG, good luck mate.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Won game 1, will do games 2-3 later when Maniac has time (he had to go.)
pokemoned out of game 2 by a glitch
dqing Maniac on game 3
I didn't understand what you were trying to say so PM me on Shoddy

Also, to everyone else...

I'm going to begin substitutions for those that aren't active. I hate giving passes so if you aren't being active/making an effort you will get replaced!

Thanks

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've PMed Articanus. Unfortunately we missed each other on Shoddy and so we're going to arrange another time to meet up.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I beat UsainBolt the first game, and he forfieted the rest of the matches. I have the log of the first, and a screenshot of the forfiet to prove if necessary.

i've pmed MOSK and he pmed me back, but we have been unable to meet up on shoddy.

it also doesnt help that he isnt responding to my attempts to get in touch with him to get a date and time ready...

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Gouki and I have talked but we needed a bit more time, hopefully we can do the matches soon now that I, and probably him, are ready.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
EM lost D=

And good luck to everyone who still has to have their battles completed.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I know I keep bitching about this and its probably starting to annoy you all, but my opponent has once again been inactive for 3 days. Requesting a sub if he doesn't get online in the next day or two. I got the screenshot but its a bit small :(

I 2-0'd Jackal despite all but one person predicting against me <_< .

I forgot to save the first log, but I have the second. You can ask Jackal if you want.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright, updating the OP.

Torterra will be replaced and as will Chawla. I'll PM everyone that is getting a new opponent and the subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)