The Beauty of nature! SimonSays vs EndQuote

Status
Not open for further replies.
EndQuote said:
I'll be using Luxio and Chimchar.

Chimchar Kindle (M)

Nature: Lonely (Adds one (1) Rank to Attack, Subtracts one (1) Rank from Defense)

Type:

Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Iron Fist (DW): (Locked, Innate) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks effected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 61
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks: (14)
Scratch
Leer
Ember
Taunt
Fury Swipes
Flame Wheel
Nasty Plot
Torment

Counter
Encore
ThunderPunch

Dig
Shadow Claw
U-turn

Luxio: Cleo (F)
Nature: Brave: Adds * to Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.

Type:

Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 52 (-)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 8/9
DC: 5/5

Abilities:

Rivalry: (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group
Intimidate: (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
Guts: (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.

Attacks: (21)

Tackle
Leer
Charge
Spark
Bite
Roar
Swagger
Crunch
Wild Charge
Discharge

Magnet Rise

Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Helping Hand
Quick Attack

Toxic
Thunder Wave
Return
Light Screen
Facade
Volt Switch
SimonSays said:

Budew (Vigilante) [F]
Nature: Bold [Adds one (1) Rank to Defense; Subtracts one (1) Rank from Attack.]
Type: Grass / Poison
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Poison Point: (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Leaf Guard (DW): (Innate) In bright sunlight, the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 55
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Absorb
Growth
Water Sport
Stun Spore
Mega Drain
Worry Seed

Extrasensory
Leaf Storm
Sleep Powder
Spikes

Venoshock
Sludge Bomb
Energy Ball
Shadow Ball

Moves: 14

Geodude [Solid] (M)
Nature: Careful [Adds One (1) to Special Defense; Subtracts One (1) from Special Attack]
Type: Rock/Ground
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Sand Veil (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 20
Weight Class: 2

EC: 5/9
DC: 4/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Defense Curl
Mud Sport
Rock Polish
Rock Throw
Magnitude
Selfdestruct
Rollout
Rock Blast
Smack Down
Earthquake
Stealth Rock
Explosion
Bulldoze

Curse
Hammer Arm
Focus Punch

Sunny Day
Stone Edge
Toxic
Dig

Fire Punch
ThunderPunch
Bide

Moves: 24
Okay, somehow I am unable to find the rules for this match. Would one of you two post them for me. That would help me immensely. Thanks in advance!

Open Challenge: 2v2 NFE Singles!
2 Day DQ
1 Recovery/5 Chills/1 Sub
Arena: WarioWare!

An artificial environment with no external water source or natural grass. Digging and seismic moves are allowed. Weather is allowed.

At the beginning of each round, the ref will give a task to the participating pokemon to perform during the round. It can be anything as long as all active pokemon can feasibly accomplish it (eg, use non-STAB moves only). Any pokemon that fail to complete the task take damage equal to 1/4 of their max HP.

I'd also like to request that items be on, even if just for training.

Who's in?
Yes, please. =]

Switch = OK
Items = On
1 Ability
Ta-daa.

EndQuote, you send out first.
Then SimonSays sends out and orders
Then EndQuote orders
Then I ref

The challenge is to only use level-up moves.

Sorry, didn't get prompted on this battle happening. Let's go, Solid!

Ability: Strurdy
Item: Amulet Coin

Earthquake ~ Magnitude ~ Earthquake

Looks like easy reffing. Here I go!

HP: 100 En: 100
Stats:4/2/2/2/52

HP: 90 En: 10/
Stats: 3/4/1/3/20

Maybe I'll add flavor in later, maybe not.
Cleo used Magnet Rise! -5 en
Solid used Earthquake! -6 en
Cleo used Toxic! (3/10) -6 en
Solid used Magnitude! -5 en
Cleo used Ice Fang! (2/16) (3/10) (9/10) (15/20) (7-1)*1.5=9 damage, -5 en
Solid used Earthquake!-6 en
Cleo was punished!

HP: 75 En: 84

HP: 79 En: 83

End Quote first
Challenge: use no moves that require more than 5 en.

"Serves me right, for assuming my opponent would be keeping to the rules. Anyway, carry on as we were."

Smack Down ~ Magnitude ~ Rollout

HP: 75 En: 84

HP: 79 En: 83

Maybe I'll add flavor in later, maybe not.

To be finished
Cleo used Bite! (7/16) (4/10) (6)=6 damage, 4 en
Solid used Smack Down! (5+3+1.5)=9.5-1.75=7.75 damage, 3 en
Cleo used Ice Fang! (2/16) (3/10) (4/10) (3/20) (7)*1.5=10.5 damage, 5 en
Solid used Magnitude! (1/16) (20/20) (15+3+1.5)-1.75=28.5 damage, 5 en
Cleo used Bite! (7/16) (2/10) (6)=6 damage, 4 en
Solid used Rollout! (15/16) Solid Flinched!

HP: 39 En: 84

HP: 50 En: 83

Simonsays first
Challenge: use a creative combo (that is, not something like Earthquake + Earthquake) I will be lenient on what is realistic, so creativity matters.

Your prediction is correct, sir.
Switch to Chimchar.
Ability: Blaze
Item: Life Orb

Dig + Flame Wheel Combo ~ Cooldown ~ Ember
IF Water Sport is used AND Budew is not already Taunted, use Taunt and push action back.
Combo information: Erupting into flame, Chimchar burrows underground, before surfacing beneath Budew's feet in a sudden eruption of force and flame. Creative enough? Maybe.

"Very fancy, if I do say so myself. However, I think i can 1-up it."

Sleep Powder ~ Sludge Bomb + Shadow Ball Combination ~ Cooldown
IF this combination is not creative enough, use Stun Spore + Spikes (Instant Paralysis upon foe switching in, as well as damage)

HP: 90 En: 100
Stats: 3/1/2/2/61

HP: 90 En: 100
Vigilante and the Chimchar come newly rested out of their pokeballs, but Vigilante thinks Kindle needs more sleep and so helpfully hypnotizes him til he snores.
While he rests, Vigilante sets up a not-so-nice surprise, spore-covered spikes to discourage switching.
While she child down from that big project, Kindle wakes up and sends a burning ember straight forward her, but it barely damages the tough plant at all, despite the Life Orb he was holding.

Vigilante used Sleep Powder! (9/20) (3/3) 6 en
Chimchar was fast asleep!
Vigilante used Stun Spikes! 21 en
Chimchar was fast asleep!
Vigilante cooled down!
Chimchar used Ember! (2/16) (4+3+3-4.5)*1.5=8.25 damage, 1 recoil, 2 eb

HP: 66 En: 98

HP: 82 En: 73
Stats: 1/3/2/3/20

Challenge:
Use no move you have used before in this battle.

Woo, not losing!

Sludge Bomb ~ Venoshock ~ Extrasensory
If Encore would be used:
- A3, change actions to Extrasensory ~ Sludge Bomb ~ Water Spout.
- A1, change actions to Spikes ~ Spikes ~ Sludge Bomb.

HP: 66 En: 98

HP: 82 En: 73

Chimchar used encore! 10 en
Vigilante used Spikes! 8 en
Chimchar used Flame Wheel! (3/16) (8/10) (6+3+3-3)*1.5=13.6 damage, 3 en
Life orb
Vigilante used Spikes! 12 en
Chimchar used Flame Wheel! (13/16) (3/10) (6+3+3-3)*1.5=13.5 damage, 7 en
Life Orb
Vigilante used Sludge Bomb! (8/16) (2/10) (9)=9 damage, 5 en
Life Orb

HP: 51 En: 78
Status: stun spikes on field, 2 layers of normal spikes, poisoned (2 damage per action)

HP: 32 En: 44

Challenge:
Use exactly 17 en in the actions you choose (it doesn't matter if you carry them out)

Then Budew should have Rank 5 Defences.

This truly is a hard challenge... But you're just so cute, I'm sure you can manage. =]

Mega Drain ~ Venoshock ~ Chill

HP: 51 En: 78
Status: stun spikes on field, 2 layers of normal spikes, poisoned (2 damage per action)

HP: 32 En: 44

Chimchar used dig! (14/16) (8+3-3)*.66=5.28 damage, 10 en
Vigilante used Mega Drain! (4/16) 8 en
Chimchar used Ember! (2/16) (1/10) (4+3+3-3)*1.5=10.5 damage, 2 en
Vigilante used Venoshock! (9/16) (13+3)=16 damage, 7 en
Chimchar used Shadow Claw! (12/16) (7+3-3)=7 damage, 5 en
Vigilante chilled!
Vigilante took punishment!

Looks like Simon says forgot STAB.

HP: 23 En: 61

HP: KO En: 44

Challenge:
Use only moves with even numbers of letters.

... Crap. Let's just finish up, before I embarrass myself further. Let's go, Solid!"

Earthquake ~ Rock Polish ~ Earthquake
IF Foe NOT KO'd A2, repeat A1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)