• Suicune (OU)

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Al_Alchemist

Physics and Math \O/
is a Past SPL Champion
You've seen the best butterfly but now you will decide who is the best dog. Judge in however the heck you want, preferrably perfomance in their tier, overall, and against each other, (Michael Vick xD). Once your done deciding in the criterias you choose average everything and make your decision.

#59 Arcanine
The fire typed, wolf like, first dog pokemon of the 1st generation. Personally my favorite. (BL)

#244 Entei
The fire typed legendary dog like pokemon of the 2nd generation. Has a cool movie. (BL)

#210 Granbull
The normal typed, fairy, dog like pokemon of the 2nd generation. Why are you a purple dog fairy? (UU)

#229 Houndoom
The dual fire, dark typed, grim reaper, dog like pokemon of the 2nd generation. I liked your pre evolution better but your still tight. (BL)

#448 Lucario
The dual steel, fighting, typed, wolf like, dog pokemon of the 4th generation. Very popular and powerful yet falls to my Arcanine xD. (OU)

#405 Luxray
The electric typed, wolf like, dog like pokemon of the 4th generation. You aren't dark typed? (UU)

#310 Manectric
The electric typed, oddly colored, dog like pokemon of the 3rd generation. If only you had Jolteon's stats. (UU)

#262 Mightyena
The dark typed, definite wolf, dog like pokemon of the 3rd generation. Not as fierce as he looks sadly. (UU)

#243 Raikou
The electric typed legendary dog like pokemon of the 2nd generation. Are you sure your a dog? (BL)

#245 Suicune
The water typed legendary dog like pokemon of the 2nd generation. You may be a legendary water typed stalling god of OU, but my Arcanine can still kill you xD. (OU)

As you can tell by my posts my favorite dog pokemon is Arcanine because he's awesome. Anyways please explain why which dog pokemon is your favorite in either the competitive side of pokemon or just because it looks cool.​

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
There is a distinct difference between "favourite" and "best". And I really don't understand why people unnecessarily copy other people's threads, and end up ruining the idea.

Favourite:Houndoom
Best:Suicune, Raikou died with the advent of Scarf :( as well as all the Sand whoring going on atm.

I ran an all Dog team, was something like W10-1L on shoddy....

Arcanine
Entei
Suicune
Raikou
Houndoom
Granbull

Stick a choice scarf on Granbull and it can really dish out some pain.

However, I still think suicune is the best ;)

lucario ftw...

and arcanine and houndoom right behind. shooting balls of energy out of your hands beats fire out of your mouth though...

also, luxray is clearly based on a lion...not a dog at all!

Since we're making so many copycat topics are coming up, while at this topic why dont we make a "The Best God Like Pokemon?" and we can choose either Arceus or... Hmm Arceus!

Anyway, the coolest looking doggy pokemon has to be Growlithe. The anime showed some Growlithe puppies which were damn cute... Too bad its not inside the options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)