1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

The Best NU Metagame Team (1)

Discussion in 'BW NU' started by DynamiteMan, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DynamiteMan

DynamiteMan

Hey everyone. This is my first thread, but I'm hoping it works. So I would like to know from you...

What is the best NU Metagame Team?

Just because some of these are in NU, it doesn't mean that they're bad Pokemon. Except Spinda. No one likes Spinda.

So post your replies to what you think is the best team. I'm excited to hear your ideas!

RULES
    All Pokemon in the NU Metagame are able to be used. Even Spinda can be used, although you're probably on something if you do.
    Pokemon not included in this metagame are prohibited.
    The winner will recieve a pat on the back, because I'm too cheap to afford prizes.

Let the games begin!
  2. Zebraiken

Zebraiken
    is a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderatoris a Super Moderator Alumnus

Hey bud,

This forum doesn't exist to build teams publically or to share them - it's here to discuss the mons in the metagame. If you want to see teams that people have willingly shared, go check out the RMT forums. If you meant to talk about what Pokemon people like the best in the metagame atm, go look at the NP thread or the various threads we have on the topic scattered throughout the forum. Anyway, I'm gonna close this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)