1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

The "Best" of WiFi

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by X-Trader, Aug 12, 2007.

1. X-Trader

X-Trader

Where do I get to see mine in D
  2. X-Trader

X-Trader

No need I figured it out
  3. Age of Kings

Age of Kings of the Ash Legion
    is a Forum Moderator

Granted, he never expected a girl to come up to him and give him a good bitch slap.

I'm proud to do the honors.

*BItchSLAPFORASHLAWLS*
  4. zxm

zxm

Wtf? Get more posts.

This is an elite society. 150+ posts only noob.
  5. Persian

Persian

I am not falling for this troll...

first of all.

i am no noob, you are! =D thats why you have simple posts, as you are a simple noob, nothing more.

I have a life, and you, do not, thats why you have a bit more posts than me.

I am not in the "I could be banned!" state, you are! =D

and, i am not a homosexual, like most trollers are.

now shut up and go look at your amazing x-ray, featuring your small-as-hell brain! =D
  6. zxm

zxm

Uh...

So basically everyone with 150+ Posts have no life?

GOOD CALLZ LUZLZULZUZL

What in the hell classifies as a simple post?

Because I made a funny hehe topic twice in the Wi-Fi forum shows...what?

X-rays do not show your brain, you idiot.

Now take your simplistic thoughts that you attempt to string together and then form a sentence with that makes almost no sense at all and run along to something more appropriate for your age and/or age mentality.
  7. zxm

zxm

BUT I AM SO HUNGRYYYYY
  8. prettyboiswagggg

prettyboiswagggg

I AM 666

FEAR MEEEEEE
  9. Fland

Fland

god Does exist btw
  10. VCBOB

VCBOB

Yea, MetalFam d/c when he is losing or doesnt pick a move, what a sore loser bitch ass cunt
  11. Pokermon

Pokermon

dont change my message i have told you you could get banned for you threatening me!

and this is my second account indeed because i could not log in on the other one and i have been banned for a month for this so!
  12. thechamp2

thechamp2

Munje why you dening you lil shit i'am still mad i'am trying to iv breed a same or better iv sycther has the scizor you said you clone tht i never got bak >.< you're a fagget i wonder who elese pokes you stoled are thoese pokes on your thread even yours ? well if your nice enough you give me back the same exact scizor! and on your thread i suggest you put of much pokes people you cloned or shud i say stoled you fuckin dick. But hey your right thts life now i know not to trust you i heard things about you already you disgust me you noob. i wish i would fine out soon tho:(
  13. PWNstar!

PWNstar!

Suprised it took you knobs this long to figure out my real identity. Im GEC.

Dont belive me? IP me ;)

ahh this feelz gud

lulz soz if i traded haxxor with you. dont you just love me!?

Thanks, GEC!:naughty:
  14. Waddle Dee

Waddle Dee

Okay Also We are like a Battle/trade thread so like you can create it NOW lol
  15. Kids Ranqe

Kids Ranqe

I am truning 11 tomorrow (for my birthday, can you all be my friends, I don't have any)
  16. Pokéguy

Pokéguy

Why So Serious?

Ok, so basicly, I got I could be banned for this post:

So I pm'd great sage and tried to explain myself; and he said " do you honestly think you didn't deserve an infraction for that post" and I said- well, yeah, I guess I did, but in the same way you deserve a ticket for "Jay walking". I also edited my post with this:

AND THAT, SIR, IS WHY I GAVE YOU A ZAPDOS WITH HEAT WAVE. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. XD

Zephyros has just used thunderbolt, on my scizor when I gave him a copy of his zapdos with heat wave, the day before and I survived, and because of that, tuskate's flawless scizor with 16 HP and with the swords dance, I could two hit ko his zapdos, he then switched to infernape and lost a extra pokemon because of this. Turns out later I managed to Dragon Dance and Outrage sweep three pokemon with my last pokemon (Star's Shiny salamence) and since outrage is 2-3 at best, I would have probably got got confused and lost if this move didn't happen. At the time, it was worth a post, but I got infracted because while I was battling I didn't have time to tell you all that, but insted just wanted to lol about it with Zephyros in germany. Anyways, I'm off to get ICBB'd some other way, so later.

He then gave me another 2 point infraction saying "This is what you wanted right?"

Well, I really hope this was what he wanted and that infracting me for no other reason then to make himself feel like a big man, did just that.

But no, this isn't all about Great Sage and his total lack of human decency; smogon is being taken over by hackers;
    naturally I would have stayed to the end of it, but now I can't even have good pokemon or good projects without them being hacked or people thinking they're; I looked for a Shiny Spiritomb forever and now that I have it, I can't enjoy it, because I can't get it hack checked and I can't ever know if it's legit or if some stupid hacker is just fucking with me; how could I ever know? Like I said, I would have totally stayed 'till the end of smogon, but it has become clear, with all my infractions, I will never be a Moderator or get one of those awesome badges; which is fine, but HONESTLY, if I'm ICBB'd over THIS STUPID SHIT? Fuck it, smogon wont be getting anymore of my pokemon; or at least until the end of october.

Later smogon, and I hope you all have awesome lives!
    Except for Great Sage! Go fuck yourself! XD
  17. Waddle Dee

Waddle Dee

well these arent all characters Just People who should be expected,, this is just a list of things you should expect. the other REAL character list is in japanese, and the pic was to small... so i got this one
  18. Fight Two Demons

Fight Two Demons

you go to your key items and check your Pal Pad.
  19. X-Trader

X-Trader

Wtf do you have a Vendetta against me
  20. Master Sunny-EX

Master Sunny-EX

Ahahahah,FUCK YOU BASTARD UchihaSasuke! YOU FUCKING JACKED MY UT MAGNEMITE/CELEBI THEN YOU PM ME SAYING,I'LL GIVE YOUR MAGNEMITE/CELEBI BACK,THEN WHEN I PM YOU ABOUT IT WHAT DO YOU?! YOU FUCKING IGNORE ME AND I KNOW YOU'RE NOT AWAY FROM YOUR EFFING COMPUTER BECAUSE YOU'RE MAKING THREADS AND LOOKING AT THEN YOU FUCKING RETARD GO DIE OR SOMETHING ._.

FUCKING BLACKLISTED 4FUCKING LIFE. EFFING RETARDED TWAT .-. THAT'LL TEACH ME TO TRADE WITH PEOPLE THAT HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO REPUTATION AT SMOGON.

What dooes he do now? He PM's me saying he'll return Cel/Mag then ignores 4 PM's that sent him. This guy thinks he'sspme genius,but he's just some retard who get his kcicks from jacking people in a kid's game. gtfo failure
  21. Master Sunny-EX

Master Sunny-EX

Its STILL not updated WITH THAT BASTARD UchihaSasuke .-.,fucking Naruto fanboy should meet Scar in a street and get turned into blood and brains with alchemy
  22. forbidden

forbidden

As far as I know there is no minimod rule in wifi section therefore even if I were to, it wouldn't matter. Of course I'm only suggesting it therefore I myself don't consider it minimoding.

Not really but I don't have the patience to stay to find out Mr.Iwannahackamoltres. =\

Hypocrisy. =\
  23. Scrubs

Scrubs

God you really are a fucking loser. How about quit being a fucking bitch about everything. Is it your mission to be a fuck face to everyone on Smogon?
    He admitted it, also, you see all the other hackers, they're not banned. But no, you only go after The Rider. Whats your fucking deal?
  24. Acme

Acme

Well you fucking wanker all the other hackers have been reported here. Stop kissing up to his ass you stupid prick, I'm just giving him the same treatment all the other hackers got and all they deserve either. Fuck off from the blacklist thread if you are going to flame people for blacklisting hackers.
  25. Waddle Dee

Waddle Dee

Who is the dumbass with the I could be banned under thier name then???
    idiot jesus see what i mean..
    You have that for a reason its like house arrest for a criminal pretty much,
    You did something Against the rules so pretty much you are in trouble, And possibly could go to jail ( being banned ) so think about that before you mouth off

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)