1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

The "Best" of WiFi

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by X-Trader, Aug 12, 2007.

1. Elevator Music

Elevator Music
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

hahahahahahaha

good day you mother fuckers
  2. Pokéguy

Pokéguy

lol, you surely must tell me why, expert evan.

Worth a shot:

I want a Timid Shaymin with 25+ Special Attack, 31 Speed and Hidden Power Ice 64+. The rest of the stats be damned.

Lol, but couldn't you just ask for one random one? What's with the "with a bad nature and/or IVs ideally with a neutral nature or gentle or lax"? You know it's sick people like you that make GTS such a horrible place to trade. If you didn't mod one of the best trading sites in the world, I'd slap the beard right off your chin, sir.
  3. SwampertPWNS

SwampertPWNS

lol,im not trying to be an asshole or anything,but your suicune isnt the best one on smogon......mine has these ivs/evs/nature and is up for trade!so if anyone wants to make an offer you can pm me...

[​IMG]@leftovers
    bold nature
    evs:252hp/252def/4spatk
    IV's: 31/x/30/31/31/30
    -surf
    -rest
    -calm mind
    -roar

again,if anyone is interested in this,pm me
  4. SwampertPWNS

SwampertPWNS

Listen,its possible beause of almost a year of hard work,and im not gonna war you guys about this,ill let someone check it and he can tell you guys all that its not a hack.
  5. VileTung

VileTung

Every fossil, but:

In the Underground, Skull Fossils are found if your Trainer ID is Odd while Armor Fossils are found if your Trainer ID is even.

Copied from Serebii.

But now I have a question; When is a Trainer ID odd and when is it even?

My ID is: 23922

6. Inevitable

Inevitable

23922 is even
    23921 is odd
  7. VileTung

VileTung

How do you know that? Because there are 3 even numbers? Or do you have to convert it to hexadecimal or binary?
  8. Doomsday

Doomsday
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

holy shit that's the most brilliant post i have seen in months
  9. Azure Demon

Azure Demon Guest

ok thinking keep

[​IMG]
    nature: sassy
    ability: Scrappy
    egg moves: curse
    ivs:30/31/31/30/31/x(25)

does the spatk kill it?
  10. david stone

david stone Fast-moving, smart, sexy and alarming.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

The best part is, he knows that three of the individual digits are even, so he clearly understands the word.
  11. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

did it ever occur to anyone that he was being sarcastic

just sayin
  12. kd24

kd24 yo daddy musta been a drug dealer? why, cuz you're dope
    is a Pokemon Researcheris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

i dont know if hes being sarcastic or just didnt understand what he was saying but he asked the question first.
  13. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

hmmm, so I probably should've read the entirety of the post preceding his

boy do I look like the retard now
  14. X-Act

X-Act np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

don't worry, people not knowing what's even or odd is the least of my problems in class
  15. Dr. Attack

Dr. Attack

Dearest Komodo,

I never knew you because I am but a frail babby on these forums. Nevertheless you have touched my life in ways you don't even know and are probably inappropriate. I feel you as an uncle... my dearest uncle. It is with great sadness and a heavy burden on my heart that I must say goodbye to the only one who truly loved me on these forums. Yet I soldier on with pain in my hands and in my lower back... Goodbye Uncle Komodo. :(

Your babby always~ Dr. Attack.
  16. Jikos

Jikos

Has anybody looked into my report of user ".:BlackBone:." yet?
    I posted above before, but I guess the focus has shifted to Psychic Surfer, so I'm reposting.

I was looking for an OU battle specifically stating "no hacked Pokemon." During the battle, I noticed all his Pokemon were very bulky, none of them wanted to die, even +3 boosted attacks would barely scratch them. Anyway, he stupidly agreed to show me his team after the battle, and they turned out to be all hacked and (at least 3 of them from what I paid attention to) flawless. Then he tried to sneak out of it by claiming they were legit, even after I'd seen them (and Pokemon like his Celebi, Heatran, and Swampert were all caught at lvl 100 in Route 212), so that made me even madder, so I came here.

Here is our updated PM conversation:
    EDIT: his FC is 1247 6106 7244
  17. matty

matty I did stuff along time ago
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Oh sweet, I've been totally looking for a new signature:

18. MarcusFenix

MarcusFenix

...So COKTAL it's hacked...really special man, really...but whatever method floats yer boat!
  19. U Mad?

U Mad?

FUCK YES!!!

[​IMG]
    Timid-Natural Cure
    30/30/31/30/31/30 HP Fire 70

I've finally learned RNG abuse

I'd like to thank god and my family for their support:)
  20. SoT

SoT Yes please!
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

and your friends, don't forget to thank your friends.
  21. skizoo

skizoo

I guess you don't know how to read my SIG.

Also, don't give me with these crit shits, you had crits and hax in the beginning.. I guess bad karma on you.

Next time learn how to read my sig, especially when I say "Rules in Sig"
  22. SlimyGrimer

SlimyGrimer

dude settle down..

I read the stupid sig, its just a game, revealing a poke isnt going to ruin your life.. but i took it off the post specially for you -__- and no I didnt get a crit in the beginning. if your talking about the freeze it lasted one turn :/ im sorry if you dont like people to bitch about hax but they are game changing sometimes..

chill out...
  23. skizoo

skizoo

Im perfectly fine, im settled and next time read my Sig or read anyone elses sig before you begin to battle..

I don't say "Rules in Sig" for my health, I do it for a reason because people like you, are a good example who don't go by peoples rules..

and it doesn't matter if you didn't have a crit or not, if you didnt have that freeze hax, your Leading pokemon would of been gone anyways with u-turn, so it doesn't mean shit, in that case it's better you got that freeze hax, cause if you didn't, you would of been 6KOed. You lack ground moves after your "Dragon" type died and U-turned by my Steel type. I woulda just spamed EQ all day.
  24. lDragonite

lDragonite

Skizoo, you just sound like a complete spaz, and from what i gather a huge OU hore, who doesn't change his team. Get over yourself, its a game.
  25. skizoo

skizoo

@ dragonite where the fuck did you come from? this isn't a spamming thread where you come outta no where.

I suggest you to stay away from this, cause there's no point for you coming in.

and btw, i do change teams, I don't use all OU's like that, that's why most of the time i say testing out teams, because I switch around pokes. So please stand to the side.

and get over yourself. Don't get into peoples business' if your not even in it. You just want to start trouble..

plus this is only internet and you talking shit internet doesn't affect me at all. So once again please stand to the side and mind your own business young'n.

- good day to you sir.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)