1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

The "Best" of WiFi

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by X-Trader, Aug 12, 2007.

1. lDragonite

lDragonite

Ya dude, now your spazzing at me. I guess that can get your self-esteem up because you clearly have no friends, judging by the way you associate with people. So why don't you fuck off, because you suck at this game anyways, and think your cooling for flipping your shit on random kids.
  2. skizoo

skizoo

Spazzing? im totally fine. Plus, you shouldn't judge nobody especially me when you don't even know me. Like what I said, Talk as much as you want, it doesn't affect me and saying I don't have any friends makes me laugh. You don't even know who I am, you don't even know what background i come from.

Also you saying fuck off? makes me laugh.. Your the one who comes out of no where talking hell of shit. So don't come at me at that.

and saying I suck at this game makes me laugh..

Right off the battle I know you don't have friends..

Reason why, your trying to back up a person when the convo is already done.

second, you say I suck at this game, which says you think your very superior and judge who I am.

Your just a "loser" who just wants to start random shit and start fights on internet so they can make themselves feel all good about themselves and think there really something, when reality no one gives 2 shits about you talking so much.. It really doesn't matter.

Snap back into reality and stop thinking pokemon is your only hope of living..

EDIT: anyways im off to sleep.. Something you should do for once, instead of leaving on your DS 24/7 and dreaming about what Im going to breed next... (So pathetic you are) you truely are something...

EDIT:EDIT: Also let me note, enjoy us getting infracted. It really doesn't matter to me since either way is good for me. If I get ban, I get ban, nothing I can do about it. Just move on in life. On the other hand, your just gonna get so frustrated and make 1000 accounts so that you can still hang out with your buddies... heh
  3. lDragonite

lDragonite

Just read over your signature. It's pretty clear who the diehard here is.
  4. SlimyGrimer

SlimyGrimer

you lost me there.. and kind of proved my point that the freeze hax was irrelevant. I wouldnt have stayed in even if you didnt get frozen. as I was weak to two of your moves. HOWEVER the two crits on me were not as irrelevant as they killed both my walls..THAT is all I was saying. my "dragon type" didnt have a ground move.. I switched in predicting a fireblast and not the dragon pulse. and my mamoswine knew earthquake..so yes I did have an earth move left. and it doesnt matter if you spam EQ all day becasue my team isnt weak to ground??

Next time READ my sig about a certain move being boring, uncreative, overused and gay.

AND JUDGING BY THE ABOVE POSTS YOU REALLY DO NEED TO TAKE A CHILL PILL LMAO XD
  5. skizoo

skizoo

and I did read your sig. it was creative and i didn't have Life orb on mine, mine was banded.

So either look a little closer to our battle or be more specific about your rules..

EDIT: also please don't talk shit anymore, you two are getting boring. I'll just put you in your place just like what I've done to your buddy over there.. So drop it.

Good night.
  6. Glen

Glen
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

you foolz....
  7. JabbaTheGriffin

JabbaTheGriffin Stormblessed
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Right off the battle i could tell this debate would be intense..
  8. august

august get a grip mothafucka
    is a Smogon IRC AOPis a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnuswon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

Guys stop posting he will put you in your place just like he did to that one guy's buddy
  9. X-Act

X-Act np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

So you first use cusswords and then thank 'god'. That makes a lot of sense.
  10. GAK

GAK

I'll take it, and I don't need you to clone. Plus I'm the one you've been dealing with.

Gary, this is my trade. Please back off.
  11. julesrules11

julesrules11

hacker no one trade with him i know his pokemon hacks because its allmost impossible to get ivs that good on shinys legends and most of them have not been breed he useing shiny code i know of it
  12. SliverSky

SliverSky

well ill admit i am a hacker as well
  13. X-Act

X-Act np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

Of course, why would someone in the real world do something about it if you break the law? I'm sure they're old enough to ignore it.
  14. magicmike09

magicmike09

Mingot please do not double post. Use the edit button. Thanks.
  15. Matthew

Matthew I love weather; Sun for days
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Yeah, we've been letting this Mingot fellow get away with far too much for too long
  16. sushi362

sushi362

I would like to report DEZTROYA for using offensive language towards me. Just check his thread.
  17. DEZTROYA

DEZTROYA

yeah so what you little Fucktard that the best you can do or you gonna throw your shit pokemon eggs at me too

Whats up get some ESE!
  18. El geek

El geek

Renacht pls n.n

That, because i had an epic battle in Shoddy bttle (smogy serv) and i want to renatch but i have a great problem, i dont have wifi and my DS's screen is broken :((i cant see on it)
    So i want to know if somebody can renatch the battle (i send the log and anything what u would need) that for me is rrly epic :)

Thanks u so much for read :) :happybrain:

PD: if the topic does not go here, pls move, but dont delete because for me is important x.x
  19. Conan Edogawa415

Conan Edogawa415

Oh sorry I forgot smogon took my sig away by infracting me for saying gg ._. The mods are so such cool people... 0560 3576 6008
  20. Azure Demon

Azure Demon Guest

Bro do accuse someone of being a jackass if you are going to act like one yourself. This is a place for disscussing various crimes committed by individuals not to further spread out the ignorance. Please make intellectual thought through post only Instead of just copying what everyone else said but adding "sentence enhancers" to make it your own
  21. mtr

mtr

The irony of preaching the virtues of "intellectual thought" in such a grammatically lacking statement is unbearable.
  22. Buba

Buba

ENCOUNTER SLOTS ARE FROM ASS HOLE! >:(
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bronzor
    Jolly | levitate
    31/31/31/24/31/31
    Wayward cave

Target frame 7883 >_<
    RNG Reporter: Encounter slot 8

Wayward Cave [Secret Room] cave 0 Bronzor 1 Geodude 2 Gible 3 Zubat 4 Bronzor 5 Onix 6 Gible 7 Geodude 8 Gible 9 Onix 10 Gible 11 Onix

WHERE IS MY GIBLE? I DONT WANT THIS FKNG SHIT >_<

(Sorry if I were offensive but Im pretty angry cause 7883 frame is hell for me)
  23. macle

macle ribbit
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

FKNG SHIT
  24. eric the espeon

eric the espeon maybe I just misunderstood
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Awesome, near flawless Jolly Bronzong. Train that up and it will be able to outspeed base 70s and those 84 Speed Magnezone. Give it a scarf and you're beating everything up to max speed neutral Rotom-A (which you don't have to worry about anyway, since this is wifi).
  25. breasts

breasts

Friend Code: 2236 1882 7381

OU BATTLE NOW.

BJ if you win. First time battle. no hax srsly.

Javyツ <- name

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)