THE BEST OU TOURNAMENT - ROUND 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
was not nice to post the log =s

anyway, i won the first battle (1-0), and last you make a draw; its gives me a win (2-0) or a draw? (1-0 again)

sorry, i no understand u

Self-KO clause is not in this tourney. The match was a tie. Ties will not count towards the best of 3 series. Soto is up 1-0. Soto needs to win one more match to advance. Lapras needs to win two matches to advance.
Confirming as a Tournament Director that this is the correct ruling. Thanks Steven Snype.

SJCrew

Believer, going on a journey...
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My opponent and I are in contact, but it's pretty difficult for me to meet his schedule. I'll give it one last shot. If not, I'll have to forfeit.

Activity post.
My opponent Sujiro Kifuja has not yet made any effort what so ever to get in contact with me.

Rurushu

Sleepless Strategist
is a Past WCoP Champion
Well, to be honest i completely forgot i had to play this tournament and cosmicexplorer hadn't made any contact with me yet, so i've sent him a pm saying that i can play anytime until the deadline.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
JackieChun and i were playing today, him winning the first, I winning the second, but I was being bitched at early in the third causing our match to be incomplete. We can either replay our match or I'll cede the final game to him, his choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)