The Best Pokemon in UU

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Okay guys, it's time to stir up some controversy.

In a tier full of powerful Fighting-types such as Mienshao and Heracross, its not easy to stand out as a prominent threat. However, there are a few Pokemon who have done this, and we're here to shine some light on how and why these prominent threats are so good. This thread's purpose is to try and determine which is the best overall Pokemon in UU--not just the best defensively and the best offensively, as these discussions usually turn out.

Let's start with some of the more obvious candidates for the title:

[PIMG]169[/PIMG]
Crobat

With its ability to check or counter many of the metagame's top threats, including but not limited to Heracross, Shaymin, Mienshao, Roserade, and Scrafty, while still posing a big threat to the opponent, Crobat is a sure contender for the title of Best Pokemon in UU.

[PIMG]230[/PIMG]
Kingdra

As one of only two fully evolved Dragon-type Pokemon in UU, Kingdra is sure to make a splash in nearly every battle is shows up in. Its amazing typing and ability to launch powerful boosted attacks from both the physical and special side make it extremely unpredictable and dangerous.

[PIMG]214[/PIMG]
Heracross

Having recently taken over the #1 position in the usage stats, and being the epitome of badassery itself, there's no way Heracross wouldn't make my list. For a purely physical attacker, Heracross is surely diverse, being able to sport anything from a powerful Choice Band set, to a stall-wrecking Swords Dance set, or even its extremely famous Choice Scarf set.

These are just some of the potential contenders for the title. Feel free to comment on these and the many other Pokemon who you feel deserve to be called the Best Pokemon in UU. Discuss Away!

ss234

bop.

Flygon @ Choice Band / Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SDef
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch
- U-turn

With a brilliant typing, ability, great speed, and good enough attack, it's not hard to see why Flygon isn't one of the best Pokemon in UU! Dragon / Ground is an excellent STAB combo, hitting everything apart from Bronzong. His most popular set is the Choice Scarf set-which turns him into arguably the best revenge-killer around. My favourite though is the Choice Band set. It destroys stall teams with ease with it's STAB combination alone(except Bronzong), turning it into a great wallbreaker. Gligar can't do anything back, and Cofagrigus is possibly 2HKO'd with a tiny bit of prior damage and Stealth Rock. It will be enough to sweep with Heracross later anyway. U-turn is a great momentum based move, and Fire Punch is his only option against Bronzong, doing 39%-46% to max defense Zong with a Choice Band. Overall, Flygon makes for an incredibly effective attacker or revenge killer.

Looking at the above four suggestions, one has to agree, these Pokemon are very dangerous in the Underused tier. They're fast, powerful, and if played properly can ravage teams on their own. However, I feel that there's one Pokemon that stands above even these Pokemon, as there's only one safe switch into this Pokemon.

[pimg]584[/pimg]
Darmanitan @ Life Orb
Sheer Force
252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Earthquake
- U-Turn
- Superpower

There's only one set Pokemon that really wants to have to be put up against this set; CroCune. It's the only Pokemon in the entire tier that avoids being wiped off the planet by Life Orb Darmanitan, being only 5HKO'd by Flare Blitz and Superpower. Gligar is convincingly 2HKO'd by Flare Blitz, Flash Fire Pokemon take massive amounts of damage, defensive Arcanine is even 2HKO'd by Earthquake after Stealth Rock (yes, that includes Intimidate). Slowbro is devastated by U-Turn, and is forced to switch out in order to safely recover its HP. Thanks to its base 140 Attack stat, which ties Rhyperior for highest in the tier, Life Orb (Choice Band works too) Darmanitan can bypass every bulky Water in the tier one way or another. It's next to impossible to switch into without losing something, and should be crowned as "the best Pokemon in UU".

When Mew comes back, it can have that title back.

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
All you people have no subtlety , just blurting out Pokemon with 800 attack and using 200 base power moves...that's not always effective enough for me 3:

Froslass though has a quality different from all of these Pokemon, it can easily set up at least one layer of Spike per game 99% of the time making sweeps and attacks with all these aforementioned Pokemon significantly more potent. Spikes is second only to SR in usefulness but everyone already has a SR user, so when you look at Spikes you always have it paired up with SR already. At this point all of these Pokemon - Crobat, Kingdra, Daramnitan, Flygon, Heracross become so much more dangerous. Froslass single handedly can destroy some opponent's tactics (try pivoting with hazards up lol) while creating win conditions for you. Who cares if your opponent has a Suicune, Darm will sweep right past it after a couple of hazard switch ins! Since Froslass is the fastest and therefore most reliable Spiker I think its one of the very best Pokemon in UU (not to mention Ice Beam checks loads of stuff and Dbond can get a kill in most games).

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I don't think Crobat is worthy of the title, really. It's not bad, but it's good because it checks other Pokemon. There's still a wide variety of Pokemon it can't do much to, which doesn't make it a great offensive threat.

Funny you mention him in the same breath as Heracross, as that's pretty much the biggest reason to use him. Heracross really is the biggest threat in the tier at this point. Would anyone ever use Gligar if it weren't for Heracross?

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I think Kingdra deserves it most, purely because there's next to nothing that can counter it effectively. It's one of those special Pokemon whose many polarized sets makes it near impossible to counter all of them. And while there are other Pokemon that can boast a lack of sure counters, for example that Darmantian by Pokematzer, they are often frail, requiring a free switch in to become effective. Kingdra has passible bulk and fantastic defensive typing, which means it's pretty easy to get in and start either spamming special moves, or Dragon/Rain Dancing to sweep. If it's a spamming Kingdra, switching walls in could be disastrous because a Draco Meteor could ruin them. But you'll want to switch in a wall to a sweeping Kingdra, before it gets a chance to start setting up multiple times because you switched in Draco Meteor fodder. Oh, and they can be from either side of the attacking spectrum, or even somewhere in between.

In short: versatility, typing, and the sheer threat it poses makes Kingdra the best Pokemon in UU.

Hmm, no mention of Raikou? I think that with these tier changes, Raikou is often forgotten, but it still remains one of the most dangerous pokemon in uu. SubCM is fast, reasonably bulky, and can set up on a myriad of pokemon like P2, Umbreon, and Roserade who would otherwise check it reasonably well. If you lack one of the solid switch-ins (Snorlax, Swampert, Rhyperior) or it has fainted, then Raikou is going to town.

Specs, Scarf, and especially offensive CM are all extremely effective sets. It can be pretty versatile with its moveset: Aura Sphere, Extrasensory, Hidden Power Grass which all nail its normal checks to Thunderbolt/HP Ice. That being said, Raikou can only be countered by blobs like Snorlax and Registeel.

Most balanced teams hope for the best with Swampert/Rhyperior, while offensive teams have to check it with Scarf Flygon and the like. Definitely deserves a mention.

I think Kingdra deserves it most, purely because there's next to nothing that can counter it effectively. It's one of those special Pokemon whose many polarized sets makes it near impossible to counter all of them. And while there are other Pokemon that can boast a lack of sure counters, for example that Darmantian by Pokematzer, they are often frail, requiring a free switch in to become effective. Kingdra has passible bulk and fantastic defensive typing, which means it's pretty easy to get in and start either spamming special moves, or Dragon/Rain Dancing to sweep. If it's a spamming Kingdra, switching walls in could be disastrous because a Draco Meteor could ruin them. But you'll want to switch in a wall to a sweeping Kingdra, before it gets a chance to start setting up multiple times because you switched in Draco Meteor fodder. Oh, and they can be from either side of the attacking spectrum, or even somewhere in between.

In short: versatility, typing, and the sheer threat it poses makes Kingdra the best Pokemon in UU.
Just going to throw my support behind kingdra as the deadliest. To add to this post, stopping set up kingdra is extremely difficult outside a very bulky phazer due to the variations of set ups including lum berry DD, Sub DD and ChestoRest DD to name three I've seen, and each one of them potentially eliminating another way to stop the sweep (e.g substitute prevents being tricked a choice item, for lack of a better example). A healthy empoleon with roar is probably the only surefire check to all of the sets kingdra can run, and even that only temporarily stops the problem.

Though there are a few more counters, they are harder to get in safely unless you know what set kingdra is running (e.g scarf flygon is risky to get in, but will kill kingdra or force it to switch out due to the threat of outrage)

SJCrew

Believer, going on a journey...
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Pokemon that flat out win games with the least amount of support?

"If you don't have Snorlax or Swampert, I win."

"If you don't have Gligar or bulky Ghost, I win."

Kingdra is a good contender for third place, but no one gives a shit about third place. #1 and #2 start here.

Kingdra is a good contender for third place, but no one gives a shit about third place. #1 and #2 start here.
Rhyperior beats Raikou without HP Grass, tanking an HP Ice and Aura Sphere with Solid Rock and OHKO'ing with Earthquake, assuming Rhyperior is relatively healthy and didn't switch into either move. Not that only having three counters as opposed to two really matters though. Of course, if Raikou has HP Grass, then Swampert loses too.

Seconded on Heracross though. Just throw him on any team and there it is, you win at UU.

If anyone deserves this spot it's Suicune, truely the resttalk + calm mind set absolutely KILLS everything, it's bulky so high it's far more capable than Blastoise or Empoleon to resist anything, It's counters exists of (if you go by the calm mind set) bulky waters if they have haze or roar, and pokémon that can survive atleast a +1 scald and 2hko in return.

SJCrew

Rhyperior beats Raikou without HP Grass, tanking an HP Ice and Aura Sphere with Solid Rock and OHKO'ing with Earthquake, assuming Rhyperior is relatively healthy and didn't switch into either move. Not that only having three counters as opposed to two really matters though. Of course, if Raikou has HP Grass, then Swampert loses too.

Seconded on Heracross though. Just throw him on any team and there it is, you win at UU.
I've heard rumors of a wildly effective Specially Defensive Rhyperior, but we're not going to talk about that. How many times have you switched your Ground type in on an Electric mon thinking you were going to troll them with your immunity only to get hit by a super effective Hidden Power instead? I'm going to assume most of the time because that's what happens to me.

I don't bring up Hidden Power Grass as a serious contender for a spot on Raikou's moveset because the targets it's hitting with Hidden Power Ice are much harder to lure in and get rid of than Rhyperior or Swampert. The gameplan of a Raikou player should be to get rid of just that one check, guess the 50/50 correctly (do I Sub/attack or CM here), and then steal the game.

That and no one's using it. Look up the movepool statistics and you'll see that 70% (if I remember correctly) of Raikou are running HP Ice. Very rarely should your opponent switch Swampert in and expect to be destroyed by Hidden Power Grass. The chance is still there, but insignificant enough to risk. Electric/Grass has terrible coverage to boot.

Hera and Raikou I believe are neck and neck. They both have very specific counters, but those counters are good. However, Raikou's counters are far and away better than Heracross's, which I believe should also be acknowledged.

This reminds me, is anyone else surprised that this discussion has only been about UU offensive Pokemon so far? No? Me neither, lol.

meddle

boomer user
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

The best Pokemon in UU right now is easily Heracross. The scarfed moxie set just sets up checkmate situations so easily once you get rid of Cofagrigus/Gligar/less common checks (like Nidoqueen, who happens to be very viable ATM!). I've seen people running retarded surprise sets like scarfed Aerial Ace Mienshao just to revenge it.

I have to agree with Raikou and Darmanitan also being very difficult to play around sometimes--Darmanitan especially, since even resisted Flare Blitzes can hurt a lot.

I don't think Crobat should really be up for debate, although instead of "best Pokemon in UU" it could be better described as "most clutch counter."

SJCrew

Found another Pokemon better than Kingdra.

There's a certain archived RMT harkening to this guy's effectiveness in Gen 4 (using only two letters at that), and I can safely say that he didn't miss a step. The only thing I would desire is Close Combat in place of Superpower.

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
@ZangaiaX: Sorry, but I don't think I agree with Suicune being the best pokemon on the tier by any means. In fact, I would say Suicune is a mid to low tier pokemon, and almost all of the time other bulky waters like Kingdra, Blastoise, Qwilfish or Swampert are far superior choices. Even if it's extremely bulky, Restalk is quite unreliable, especially with the new sleep mechanics. In addition, Suicune is pretty weak even at +1, and in the fast paced metagame we have now, it's very easy to force it out with faster, hard hitters.

In my opinion, Heracross is the best pokemon on UU, with only Kingdra and Raikou being close to it. Heracross good typing, stats and general utility and versatility let it fulfill a variety of roles on a team, be it a sweeper, a stallbreaker or simply a revenge killer. The most threatening set is without a doubt the Choice Scarf one, which is probably the most defining set of the current metagame.

I've heard rumors of a wildly effective Specially Defensive Rhyperior, but we're not going to talk about that. How many times have you switched your Ground type in on an Electric mon thinking you were going to troll them with your immunity only to get hit by a super effective Hidden Power instead? I'm going to assume most of the time because that's what happens to me.
Actually no, lolz. If I'm worried about predictions I'll generally bait a Tbolt and then switch to Rhyperior. But that's if I'm worried about predictions. I find that most people do tend to go for Tbolt despite my obvious switch to Rhyperior.

But then again, I've also seen a fair share of people spam HJK on their Mienshao's when the switch to my Ghost-type is obvious also. You must be playing all those people who are good, so lucky me then I haven't :D

I don't bring up Hidden Power Grass as a serious contender for a spot on Raikou's moveset because the targets it's hitting with Hidden Power Ice are much harder to lure in and get rid of than Rhyperior or Swampert. The gameplan of a Raikou player should be to get rid of just that one check, guess the 50/50 correctly (do I Sub/attack or CM here), and then steal the game.

That and no one's using it. Look up the movepool statistics and you'll see that 70% (if I remember correctly) of Raikou are running HP Ice. Very rarely should your opponent switch Swampert in and expect to be destroyed by Hidden Power Grass. The chance is still there, but insignificant enough to risk. Electric/Grass has terrible coverage to boot.
True, but 30% isn't necessarily insignificant. I've found most people will run HP Grass on Raikou if they have a Zapdos on their team (the two have perplexingly good symmetry together) who is carrying HP Ice itself. Or vice-versa.

Hera and Raikou I believe are neck and neck. They both have very specific counters, but those counters are good. However, Raikou's counters are far and away better than Heracross's, which I believe should also be acknowledged.

This reminds me, is anyone else surprised that this discussion has only been about UU offensive Pokemon so far? No? Me neither, lol.
I'm not too surprised either, especially with Heracross being in the tier. There's basically nothing that can take hits from that thing for any extended period of time.

^This

FlareBlitz

Relaxed nature. Loves to eat.
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

Cofagrigus

One of the two Pokemon who exemplify the idea of UU bulky offense. Cofagrigus has 326 Def uninvested, which allows it ample time to set up both Nasty Plot and Trick Room, at which point very little can stop it. Trick Room even confers some level of team support, with Pokemon like Escavalier and Snorlax waiting in the wings to take advantage of Cofagrigus' few counters. Cofagrigus hard counters Heracross and Mienshao like nothing else, which in and of itself makes it worth using.

Snorlax

Cofagrigus' counterpart on the special side, Snorlax trades sweeping capability for immediate power and the ability to counter Pokemon who are otherwise extremely problematic for the rest of the tier. Slapping a Snorlax on your team allows you to breathe easy with the assurance that you are covered against a number of threats it would otherwise be impossible to cover with one team slot. It is weak to the ubiquitous fighting types in the tier, but good luck switching them in when Snorlax has a tendency to spam Paralysis Slam or a powerful Return with an invested 110 base attack behind it.

Slowking

Moving away from the realm of the obvious, we have what I'm sure appears as an odd addition to many of you. After all, why use Slowking when you can use Slowbro? And to that, I offer you this answer: Nasty Plot. With Nasty Plot and Trick Room, Slowking can use a set very similar to Cofagrigus' flagship set, trading worse defensive typing, fewer situations in which it can set up, and lower physical bulk for dual offensive STABs, special bulk, noticeably higher damage output, and the ability to hit from sides of the spectrum. A Slowking at +2 and under Trick Room is nightmarish for all forms of offense, and Slowking doesn't even need Trick Room to threaten stall (as Umbreon faces a swift 2hko from Surf unless it protects, opening up the player to more Nasty Plots, and Snorlax takes severe damage from Psyshock). And if all of this weren't enough, Slowking has Regenerator to buffer unsuccessful sweeps, allowing it to come back and try again very easily. One of the most underrated Pokemon in the tier.

Oh, and someone better do Nidoqueen within the next three posts.

I'd go with Kingdra, just because it's way more versatile. When you see a Heracross, you know exactly what's coming. It's 90% of the time a scarf MoxieCross with CC, Megahorn, Stone Edge, and Earthquake. The next 5% is scarf guts. The last 5% isn't a threat because you can outspeed it and KO, unless you really know how to bluff a scarf. Yes, it still poses a massive threat, but if your opponent sees a Heracross, they're going to save their best counter to it if they are of any skill level.

Raikou is a little less predictable, as it can run specs/scarf sets and turn into the anti-scarfer, but it's a special attacker carrying electric, psychic/ghost/fighting, grass/ice coverage. Probably ice.

Kingdra, on the other hand, can run pretty much anything. When you can run physical, physical setting up, special, and mixed sets, there's really no knowing what's going to hit you. You know what in the tier resists Draco Meteor/Hydro Pump/Ice Beam/Hidden Power Electric coverage? Nothing. I've slapped a specs on that set and called it a day. You wouldn't believe how many people save their physical walls for it and then get either 1HKO'd or 2HKO'd (hi bulky waters).

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Froslass @ Focus Sash
- Spikes
- Destiny Bond
- Icy Wind
- Shadow Ball

I'm sorry, but Taunt is a retarded move. It does nothing but plays mind game. Just set one layer of Spikes, then set another one. And then another one if the opposing Pokemon uses Stealth Rock. Down to 1HP? No problemo. Switch, out and switch back in later to Destiny Bond something (what team doesn't have a rapid spinner, nowadays?). Froslass is fast, can easily sets up Spikes, can kill and slow down stuff with icy wind. It's easily the best pokemon in the entire tier.

Jynx @ Leftovers
- Nasty Plot
- Lovely Kiss
- Ice Beam
- Substitute

She can set up on so many water types and kills so many things (even things that resist ice) after a Nasty Plot boost. Umm, she's fast and can easily set up by putting the opposing pokemon to sleep. Another #1 candidate.

Weavile @ Life Orb
-- Ice Shard
-- Night Slash
-- Ice Punch
-- Low Kick

Okay he might not be all that powerful due to his underwhelming attack moves but with his excellent speed, offensive typing, and good attacking stat along with life orb, he's a major threat to clean up the game after entry hazards have been laid down. Another #1 candidate.

If you disagree with me, go blow me a kiss.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

I love Raikou and Heracross. Raikou is a very effective fast sweeper, and Heracross is #1 because it fits so well on many teams. But here's my beef with them: really solid counters. Raikou's counter list should be expanded for Sp Def Rhyperior (it's amazing), and even Claydol and Bonzong can check it. And if any of those Pokemon are on the opponents team, Raikou is next to useless. Heracross can be checked even easier. Sure the only 100% safe switches are Ghosts and Gligar, but carrying Crobat or something similar makes it impossible for Heracross to really rampage.

The reason Raikou and Heracross are mentioned are because they are so threatening. Each Kingdra set is very threatening, but can bypass "sure" counters with different sets. Offensive Raikou can get by a few sets with offensive CM, but even then Snorlax can just come in and shut him down, and not to mention he is open to revenge killing by the many powerful scarfers. There really isn't anything Heracross can do to fix his problems. As powerful and useful as Heracross is, it's predictable. Kingdra offers a similar basic threat to teams, but so much uncertainty that it is a scarier Pokemon in UU.

Paraphrazed- Frosslass, Jynx, Weavile
If you disagree with me, go blow me a kiss.
Frosslass would be better if it wasn't a one trick pony. You've already eliminated Taunt, something that makes it better than most other hazard setting leads. This thing loses to Roserade, Azelf, and Cobalion leads (Sleep Powder, Taunt, and T-Wave + Volt Switch say hi) all ruin it, and you're essentially starting a game 5-6 in return for a layer or two of spikes. The only thing this wins against are slower anti-leads without priority moves.

I don't want to go too terribly much into Jynx because it's already not good enough to even stay in the tier, much less be a dominating force.

Weavile isn't even that good. It really isn't. If you're using an SD Weavile and it's effective, that's a sign of a good team, not a good Mon. If you're using any other variant, you might as well use Ambipom. Being outclassed by Ambipom isn't exactly a good thing, because, you know, Ambipom sucks.

I'm actually thinking you weren't serious when you typed up your response. In which case I've wasted my time. But there's a few clear things going on here-
1.) You like ice types too much and that's getting in the way of making a sound decision. Ice types suck. Ice offensively is awesome. Defensively, they suck. Weak to fighting, rock, and steel mean that SR hurts, bullet punch hurts, and mach punch hurts.
2.) You don't understand the concept of #1. Being the best means requiring minimal support and succeeding in the largest variety of scenarios possible. I've already gone over the leads Frosslass loses to, and later in the game when rocks are up it loses to anything faster. Jynx loses to a faster physical attacker. Weavile loses to anything in the metagame at full health (except for Gligar and Flygon).

EDIT: Feel as if I should contribute a bit while I'm posting.

Nidoqueen could be the best because she's just an anti-offensive powerhouse. Running either the defensive support set or bulky offense with sheer force + life orb is a great way to take care of the metagame. Queen notably checks Heracross, Mienshao, Raikou (lives an HP Ice, KO's back), Chandelure, and a whole bunch of less notable things that I don't feel like listing. Unfortunately, being weak to Ground and Water type attacks is no blessing, and Snorlax wins against Nidoqueen 100% of the time. I personally don't think Nidoqueen quite fits the role of "the best", as she is considered good for being able to stop specific threats, not be a huge threat of her own. However, FlareBlitz put in the order for a Nidoqueen post. Thus, Nidoqueen post.

Though some are controversial, I can agree on most candidates for Best Pokemon in UU. However, I'd like to step out from the train of thought people have to mention our well-known and beloved old fellow, Slowbro. One of its sets in particular, CMBro, is the one I've been using since my arrival at UU (I had tried it in OU at first, but felt uncomfortable trying to sweep with it in such a fast paced metagame, where potential threats lurk around every corner). Though I've had my ups and downs because, let's face it, I'm a mediocre player with no prior experience of the BW metagame (I'd played the first three generations, where Slowbro had a great niche as a bulky water but lacked reliable recovery to perform a sweep), I've managed to succeed to great effect with this guy, getting many sweeps, some of them cleaner than others.
Admittedly, I built my team in order to accomplish a Slowbro sweep so it hasn't surprised me much, but since I built the team with my own hands it was bound to have several issues with different Pokés, some of those I still can't get around (for example, Nidoking with Sludge Wave destroys me if Snorlax isn't healthy enough, I'd imagine the same for Nidoqueen).
But really, Slowbro is incredibly powerful when used right, I've had no real issues with the most used threats since I have more than one answer to them (but for example, SD Heracross could sweep me if Gligar has suffered prior damage and I mispredicted, letting it get an SD up) and after two CMs, it can withstand Thunderbolts from Offensive Zapdos or CM Raikou and KO them back, resists neutral hits from powerhouses like Nidoking like the best and has no problem beating the most resilient of walls, beating Porygon2, Umbreon, non-statused Milotic, Suicune... The best part is, it's not hard to get one CM up with the abundance of physical sweepers it stops short (heck, it isn't even 2HKOd by Scarf Krookodile's Crunch, Slacks Off Darmanitan's U-Turns and Arcanine's Wild Charges to force them out (for those LO variants)... The downside is, it can be revenged easily at +1, but it's nearly unstoppable late game, when I've taken care of those that could threaten it. And when it has a bad match up, like Flare Blitz said about Slowking, it can just switch out to recover a third of its max HP

The set I'm using has nothing abnormal about it, really, but just for the record:

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 SpA
IVs: 0 Att
Nature: Bold (+Def, -Att)
Moves:
· Calm Mind
· Scald
· Psyshock
· Slack Off

I can provide various logs of its success, most of them are long matches where I could mispredict or get haxed and still have a second chance (there's even a 168 turn battle that was really fun though very tiring). I'm by no means implying that Slowbro should be awarded the title of the best Pokémon, but I feel like it's not getting as much usage as it should, considering it got a special mention in The Smog's latest issue and I'd like to shed some more light on its prowess by nominating it among such renowned threats. I'm most experienced players know that Slowbro has amazing potential when used right, but this post in particular is trying to reflect that if a mediocre player like me can succeed not once, not twice, but tens of times in sweeping with Slowbro, it sure as hell means something, right?

Well, I won't bore you more with it. We all know that Heracross deserves that #1 (though admittedly, Slowbro can come in on a CC aimed at Snorlax from ScarfMoxieCross and immediately threaten the opponent with a CM sweep lol) and that Raikou and Kingdra are incredibly powerful and are solid candidates too (things like Roserade and Froslass get mentions because of their success at Spikes setting, though people should try using them differently; I can't tell you how much fun I have leading with Rotom-H when the opponent has Froslass on Team Preview, because everybody knows they'll lead with it; the same could be told for Mienshao, everyone Fakes Out and U-Turns, even though good players know Fake Out is a lousy move on the cat). But I feel like Slowbro should at least be considered, since I know it's not leaving UU anytime soon and I'd like to see it fighting the #1 spot with Hera, Rosey and the upcoming Mew)

For those of you that feel like me and spent some minutes reading my rant, here are some longass logs as a thank you:

gogo slowbro joined.
Ace1503 joined.
Format: UU
Rated battle
Rule: Sleep Clause
Rule: Species Clause
Rule: OHKO Clause
Rule: Evasion Clause
gogo slowbro's team:Hitmontop / Gligar / Rotom-Heat / Slowbro / Roserade / Snorlax
Ace1503's team:Arcanine / Hitmontop / Empoleon / Raikou / Umbreon / Sableye
gogo slowbro: good luck
Ace1503: you too
Battle between gogo slowbro and Ace1503 started!
gogo slowbro sent out Rosey Raid (Roserade)!
Ace1503 sent out Sableye!
Turn 1
The foe's Sableye used Taunt!
Rosey Raid fell for the taunt!
Rosey Raid used Leaf Storm!
The foe's Sableye lost 61% of its health!
Rosey Raid's Special Attack harshly fell!
The foe's Sableye restored HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 2
gogo slowbro called Rosey Raid back!
gogo slowbro sent out Rotom-H (Rotom-Heat)!
The foe's Sableye used Will-O-Wisp!
Turn 3
Ace1503 called Sableye back!
Ace1503 sent out Umbreon!
Rotom-H used Overheat!
The foe's Umbreon lost 54% of its health!
Rotom-H's Special Attack harshly fell!
The foe's Umbreon restored HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 4
gogo slowbro called Rotom-H back!
The foe's Umbreon used Foul Play!
Rosey Raid lost 38% of its health!
Rosey Raid restored HP using its Black Sludge!
Turn 5
The foe's Umbreon used Protect!
The foe's Umbreon protected itself!
Rosey Raid used Sleep Powder!
The attack of Rosey Raid missed!
Turn 6
Ace1503 called Umbreon back!
Ace1503 sent out Arcanine!
The foe's Arcanine intimidates Rosey Raid!
Rosey Raid's Attack fell!
Turn 7
gogo slowbro sent out Fear the Bro! (Slowbro)!
The foe's Arcanine used Flare Blitz!
It's not very effective... Fear the Bro! lost 22% of its health!
The foe's Arcanine is damaged by recoil!
The foe's Arcanine lost some of its HP!
Fear the Bro! restored HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 8
Ace1503 called Arcanine back!
Fear the Bro! used Calm Mind!
Fear the Bro!'s Special Attack rose!
Fear the Bro!'s Special Defense rose!
Turn 9
Inactive players will forfeit in 180 seconds. (requested by Ace1503)
The restart or kick was interrupted by activity.
The foe's Sableye used Confuse Ray!
Fear the Bro! became confused!
Fear the Bro! is confused!
Fear the Bro! used Scald!
The foe's Sableye lost 46% of its health!
The foe's Sableye was burned!
The foe's Sableye was hurt by its burn!

Turn 10
gogo slowbro called Fear the Bro! back!
gogo slowbro sent out Top (Hitmontop)!
Top intimidates the foe's Sableye!
The foe's Sableye's Attack fell!
The foe's Sableye used Recover!
The foe's Sableye regained health!
Turn 11
gogo slowbro called Top back!
Turn 12
Rotom-H used Overheat!
The attack of Rotom-H missed!
Turn 13
gogo slowbro: wow, I'm not very lucky with overheat
The foe's Umbreon used Wish!
Turn 14
Ace1503: yeah i see but doesn´t matter in the end
Rosey Raid used Toxic Spikes!
Poison spikes were scattered all around the feet of the foe's team!
Umbreon's wish came true!
Turn 15
Ace1503 sent out Empoleon!
The foe's Empoleon fell asleep!
Turn 16
The foe's Empoleon is fast asleep.
Turn 17
Ace1503 called Empoleon back!
The foe's Umbreon was poisoned!
Rotom-H used Volt Switch!
The foe's Umbreon lost 29% of its health!
Top intimidates the foe's Umbreon!
The foe's Umbreon's Attack fell!
The foe's Umbreon was hurt by poison!
Turn 18
Top used Close Combat!
It doesn't affect the foe's Sableye...
Turn 19
Rotom-H became confused!
Turn 20
Rotom-H is confused!
It hurt itself in its confusion!
Turn 21
Rotom-H is confused!
The foe's Umbreon used Heal Bell!
A bell chimed!
Turn 22
Rotom-H snapped out of its confusion.
Rotom-H used Trick!
Rotom-H switched items with the foe's Umbreon!
The foe's Umbreon obtained one Choice Specs!
Rotom-H obtained one Leftovers!
Rotom-H restored HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 23
Rotom-H used Overheat!
The foe's Empoleon lost 54% of its health!
The foe's Empoleon restored HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 24
Top intimidates the foe's Empoleon!
The foe's Empoleon's Attack fell!
The foe's Empoleon used Stealth Rock!
Pointed stones float in the air around your team!
Turn 25
The foe's Sableye was poisoned!
Top used Close Combat!
The foe's Sableye was hurt by poison!
Turn 26
Top used Foresight!
The foe's Sableye was identified!
Turn 27
Top became confused!
Top is confused!
Top used Rapid Spin!
The foe's Sableye lost 7% of its health!
The pointed stones disappeared from around your team!
Turn 28
Ace1503 sent out Raikou!
The foe's Raikou was poisoned!
The foe's Raikou is exerting its pressure!
The foe's Raikou was hurt by poison!
Turn 29
The foe's Raikou used Volt Switch!
It's not very effective... Rosey Raid lost 12% of its health!
Ace1503 called Raikou back!
The foe's Arcanine was poisoned!
The foe's Arcanine intimidates Rosey Raid!
The foe's Arcanine was hurt by poison!
Turn 30
It's not very effective... Fear the Bro! lost 21% of its health!

Turn 31
Turn 32
The foe's Umbreon lost 18% of its health!
A bell chimed!
Turn 33
Ace1503 sent out Hitmontop!
The foe's Hitmontop was poisoned!
The foe's Hitmontop intimidates Rosey Raid!
The foe's Hitmontop was hurt by poison!
Turn 34
The foe's Hitmontop lost 63% of its health!
The foe's Hitmontop used Rapid Spin!
Rosey Raid lost 7% of its health!
The poison spikes disappeared from around the foe's team's feet!
The foe's Hitmontop restored HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 35
Ace1503 called Hitmontop back!
Ace1503 sent out Raikou!
Turn 36
The foe's Raikou used Hidden Power!
It's not very effective... Rotom-H lost 13% of its health!
It's not very effective... The foe's Raikou lost 17% of its health!
gogo slowbro sent out Snorlax!
Turn 37
Snorlax used Pursuit!
The foe's Raikou lost 34% of its health!
Ace1503 sent out Hitmontop!
The foe's Hitmontop intimidates Snorlax!
Snorlax's Attack fell!
Turn 38
gogo slowbro called Snorlax back!
gogo slowbro sent out Gligar!
The foe's Hitmontop used Toxic!
Turn 39
Gligar used Acrobatics!
It's super effective! The foe's Hitmontop lost 5% of its health!
The foe's Hitmontop fainted!
Turn 40
gogo slowbro called Gligar back!
The foe's Empoleon used Scald!
Turn 41
The foe's Empoleon used Ice Beam!
It's super effective! Rosey Raid lost 40% of its health!
Rosey Raid was frozen solid!
Turn 42
gogo slowbro: oh come on!
Turn 43
The foe's Empoleon used Roar!
Pointed stones dug into Gligar!
Turn 44
Pointed stones dug into Top!
Top lost 24% of its health!
Top restored HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 45
Top used Close Combat!
Turn 46
Top was burned!
Top used Foresight!
Top was hurt by its burn!
Turn 47
Top became confused!
Top is confused!
Turn 48
The foe's Arcanine intimidates Top!
Top's Attack fell!
Top is confused!
Top used Rapid Spin!
The foe's Arcanine lost 2% of its health!
Turn 49
The foe's Arcanine used Morning Sun!
The foe's Arcanine regained health!
Turn 50

Turn 51
Turn 52
It's super effective! The foe's Empoleon lost 51% of its health!
Pointed stones dug into Fear the Bro!!
It's not very effective... Fear the Bro! lost 16% of its health!
Turn 53
Pointed stones dug into Rosey Raid!
Pointed stones dug into Snorlax!
Turn 54
Snorlax used Body Slam!
The Normal Gem strengthened Body Slam's power!
It's not very effective... The foe's Empoleon lost 32% of its health!
The foe's Empoleon was paralyzed! It may be unable to move!
The foe's Empoleon is paralyzed! It can't move!
Turn 55
gogo slowbro: finally some hax for me, lol
Snorlax used Body Slam!
Turn 56
Ace1503: thats the revenge i think ^^
Pointed stones dug into Rotom-H!
Turn 57
Rotom-H became confused!
Rotom-H is confused!
Turn 58
Rotom-H snapped out of its confusion.
Rotom-H used Overheat!
Turn 59
gogo slowbro: those misses!!
gogo slowbro: lol
Rotom-H used Overheat!
The foe's Umbreon lost 34% of its health!
The foe's Umbreon fainted!
Turn 60
It's super effective! The foe's Empoleon lost 26% of its health!
Turn 61
Snorlax used Pursuit!
It's not very effective... The foe's Empoleon lost 6% of its health!
Turn 62
Ace1503: -.-
gogo slowbro: lol that was a stupid move
Snorlax used Body Slam!
It's not very effective... The foe's Empoleon lost 16% of its health!
The foe's Empoleon fainted!
The foe's Arcanine intimidates Snorlax!
Snorlax's Attack fell!
Turn 63
The foe's Arcanine used Close Combat!
It's not very effective... Fear the Bro! lost 14% of its health!
The foe's Arcanine's Defense fell!
The foe's Arcanine's Special Defense fell!
Turn 64
Ace1503 sent out Raikou!
Turn 65
The foe's Raikou used Volt Switch!
It's super effective! Fear the Bro! lost 44% of its health!
The foe's Sableye lost 41% of its health!
Turn 66
Top became confused!
Turn 67
Ace1503 sent out Raikou!
Top is confused!
Turn 68
The foe's Raikou used Hidden Power!
It's super effective! Rosey Raid lost 35% of its health!
Rosey Raid fainted!
Turn 69
Snorlax used Pursuit!
A critical hit! The foe's Raikou lost 36% of its health!
The foe's Raikou fainted!
The foe's Arcanine intimidates Snorlax!
Snorlax's Attack fell!
Turn 70
gogo slowbro: what a haxy match, really
Ace1503: oh yes
Gligar lost 39% of its health!
Turn 71
A critical hit! It's not very effective... Fear the Bro! lost 42% of its health!
Turn 72
The foe's Arcanine used Morning Sun!
The foe's Arcanine regained health!
Fear the Bro! used Slack Off!
Fear the Bro! regained health!
Turn 73
Turn 74
Turn 75
The attack of the foe's Sableye missed!
Turn 76
Fear the Bro! snapped out of its confusion.
The foe's Sableye lost 64% of its health!
Turn 77
Turn 78
Fear the Bro! was burned!
Fear the Bro! was hurt by its burn!
Turn 79
Turn 80
Fear the Bro! fell for the taunt!
The foe's Sableye lost 71% of its health!
Turn 81
The foe's Sableye lost 29% of its health!
The foe's Sableye fainted!
Ace1503: well gg
The foe's Arcanine intimidates Fear the Bro!!
Fear the Bro!'s Attack fell!
Turn 82
gogo slowbro: gg, it was a nice match minus the hax lol
gogo slowbro: sorry if it seemed I complained a lot
gogo slowbro: in fact I enjoyed it
It's not very effective... Fear the Bro! lost 21% of its health!
It's super effective! The foe's Arcanine lost 57% of its health!
The foe's Arcanine fainted!

gogo slowbro won the battle!
Ladder updating...
gogo slowbro's rating: 984 → 1138
(+67 for winning, +87 from bonus pool)
Ace1503's rating: 1244 → 1239
(-32 for losing, +27 from bonus pool)
Ace1503: me too

RaizenTest2 joined.
gogo slowbro joined.
Rated battle
gogo slowbro's team:Hitmontop / Gligar / Rotom-Heat / Slowbro / Roserade / Snorlax
RaizenTest2's team:Crobat / Porygon2 / Victini / Empoleon / Hitmontop / Flygon
RaizenTest2: same to you
Battle between RaizenTest2 and gogo slowbro started!
RaizenTest2 sent out Flygon!
Turn 1
The foe's Flygon used U-turn!
It's not very effective... Gligar lost 5% of its health!
RaizenTest2 called Flygon back!
RaizenTest2 sent out Porygon2!
The foe's Porygon2 traced Gligar's Immunity!
Gligar used U-turn!
The foe's Porygon2 lost 9% of its health!
Turn 2
Snorlax used Pursuit!
The foe's Porygon2 lost 18% of its health!
RaizenTest2 called Porygon2 back!
RaizenTest2 sent out Hitmontop!
Snorlax's Attack fell!
Turn 3
Turn 4
RaizenTest2 called Hitmontop back!
RaizenTest2 sent out Empoleon!
Gligar used Stealth Rock!
Pointed stones float in the air around the foe's team!
Turn 5
Top lost 25% of its health!
Top was frozen solid!
Turn 6
gogo slowbro: I've been having really bad luck with hax lately
Turn 7
RaizenTest2: oh that sucks
Rotom-H used Overheat!
It's not very effective... Rotom-H lost 15% of its health!
Turn 8
Rotom-H used Overheat!
The foe's Empoleon lost 66% of its health!
It's super effective! Rotom-H lost 69% of its health!
Turn 9
RaizenTest2 called Empoleon back!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Flygon!
Turn 10
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Empoleon!
Turn 11
RaizenTest2 called Empoleon back!
RaizenTest2 sent out Crobat!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Crobat!
The foe's Crobat restored HP using its Black Sludge!
Turn 12
The foe's Crobat used U-turn!
Snorlax lost 21% of its health!
Snorlax used Pursuit!
The foe's Crobat lost 30% of its health!
RaizenTest2 called Crobat back!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Empoleon!
Turn 13
Snorlax used Body Slam!
It's not very effective... The foe's Empoleon lost 28% of its health!
Turn 14
The foe's Empoleon lost 19% of its health!
The foe's Empoleon fainted!
RaizenTest2 sent out Victini!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Victini!
Turn 15
The foe's Victini used Focus Blast!
The attack of the foe's Victini missed!
Turn 16
RaizenTest2 called Victini back!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Porygon2!
The foe's Porygon2 traced Fear the Bro!'s Regenerator!
Turn 17
The foe's Porygon2 used Recover!
The foe's Porygon2 regained health!
The foe's Porygon2 lost 27% of its health!
Turn 18
The foe's Porygon2 used Psych Up!
The foe's Porygon2 copied Fear the Bro!'s stat changes!
The foe's Porygon2 lost 17% of its health!
Turn 19
Turn 20
The foe's Porygon2 used Thunderbolt!
It's super effective! Fear the Bro! lost 46% of its health!
Fear the Bro! used Psyshock!
The foe's Porygon2 lost 37% of its health!
Turn 21
Turn 22
The foe's Porygon2 lost 39% of its health!
Turn 23
It's super effective! Fear the Bro! lost 61% of its health!
The foe's Porygon2 lost 36% of its health!

Turn 24
Turn 25
The foe's Porygon2 fell asleep!
The foe's Porygon2 is fast asleep.
Turn 26
Rosey Raid used Aromatherapy!
A soothing aroma wafted through the area!
Turn 27
Top intimidates the foe's Porygon2!
The foe's Porygon2's Attack fell!
Turn 28
Top used Rapid Spin!
The foe's Porygon2 lost 3% of its health!
The foe's Porygon2 woke up!
Top lost 60% of its health!
Turn 29
Top used Close Combat!
It's not very effective... The foe's Crobat lost 11% of its health!
Top's Defense fell!
Top's Special Defense fell!
Turn 30
Top used Sucker Punch!
But it failed!
The foe's Crobat used Roost!
The foe's Crobat regained health!
Turn 31
The foe's Crobat used Brave Bird!
Gligar lost 24% of its health!
The foe's Crobat is damaged by recoil!
Turn 32
The foe's Crobat used Taunt!
Gligar fell for the taunt!
Gligar can't use Roost after the taunt!
Turn 33
Gligar lost 24% of its health!
Gligar used Acrobatics!
The foe's Crobat lost 19% of its health!
Turn 34
Fear the Bro! lost 28% of its health!
Turn 35
It's super effective! Fear the Bro! lost 24% of its health!
The foe's Porygon2 lost 20% of its health!

Turn 36
The foe's Porygon2 used Ice Beam!
Snorlax lost 9% of its health!
Turn 37
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Hitmontop!
Snorlax's Attack fell!
Snorlax used Body Slam!
The foe's Hitmontop lost 24% of its health!
The foe's Hitmontop was paralyzed! It may be unable to move!
Turn 38
RaizenTest2 called Hitmontop back!
RaizenTest2 sent out Victini!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Victini!

Turn 39
The foe's Victini used Grass Knot!
Snorlax lost 18% of its health!
Turn 40
The foe's Victini used Focus Blast!
It's super effective! Snorlax lost 40% of its health!
Snorlax fainted!
Turn 41
gogo slowbro: gg
RaizenTest2: gg
The foe's Victini used Psyshock!
It's not very effective... Fear the Bro! lost 10% of its health!
Turn 42
The foe's Victini used Grass Knot!
It's super effective! Fear the Bro! lost 55% of its health!
It's super effective! The foe's Victini lost 50% of its health!
The foe's Victini fainted!

Turn 43
Turn 44
gogo slowbro: maybe not yet lol
The foe's Flygon fell asleep!
Turn 45
Turn 46
Gligar lost 25% of its health!
Turn 47
Fear the Bro! lost 31% of its health!
Turn 48
It's super effective! Fear the Bro! lost 24% of its health!
The foe's Porygon2 lost 18% of its health!

Turn 49
It's super effective! Rosey Raid lost 49% of its health!
Turn 50
The foe's Porygon2 lost 34% of its health!
Turn 51
Turn 52
It's super effective! Rosey Raid lost 50% of its health!
Turn 53
It's super effective! Gligar lost 5% of its health!
Gligar fainted!
Turn 54
It's super effective! Fear the Bro! lost 68% of its health!

Turn 55
gogo slowbro: wait, why is it so powerful?
gogo slowbro: it amazes me
RaizenTest2: modest nature
gogo slowbro: still
gogo slowbro: gg now
Top lost 32% of its health!
Turn 56
Top used Close Combat!
It's not very effective... The foe's Crobat lost 4% of its health!
Top's Defense fell!
The foe's Crobat fainted!
The foe's Hitmontop intimidates Top!
Top's Attack fell!
Turn 57
Top used Close Combat!
The foe's Hitmontop lost 20% of its health!
Top's Defense fell!
Top lost 8% of its health!
The pointed stones disappeared from around the foe's team!
Turn 58
The foe's Hitmontop is paralyzed! It can't move!
Turn 59
The foe's Hitmontop is paralyzed! It can't move!
Turn 60
The foe's Hitmontop lost 60% of its health!
The foe's Hitmontop used Close Combat!
It's not very effective... Rosey Raid lost 26% of its health!
The foe's Hitmontop's Defense fell!
The foe's Hitmontop's Special Defense fell!
Rosey Raid fainted!
Top intimidates the foe's Hitmontop!
The foe's Hitmontop's Attack fell!
Turn 61
The foe's Hitmontop used Sucker Punch!
A critical hit! It's not very effective... Top lost 14% of its health!
Top used Close Combat!
The foe's Hitmontop lost 15% of its health!
Top's Defense fell!
Turn 62
The foe's Flygon is fast asleep.
Turn 63
The foe's Flygon is fast asleep.
Rotom-H used Overheat!
It's not very effective... The foe's Flygon lost 64% of its health!
Turn 64
The foe's Flygon woke up!
The foe's Flygon used Outrage!
Rotom-H lost 15% of its health!
Rotom-H fainted!
Top intimidates the foe's Flygon!
The foe's Flygon's Attack fell!
Turn 65
Top used Sucker Punch!
The foe's Flygon lost 24% of its health!
The foe's Flygon fainted!
The foe's Porygon2 was poisoned!
The foe's Porygon2 intimidates Top!
Top's Attack fell!
The foe's Porygon2 traced Top's Intimidate!
Turn 66
Top used Close Combat!
It's super effective! The foe's Porygon2 lost 35% of its health!
Top's Defense fell!
Top lost 18% of its health!
Top fainted!
The foe's Porygon2 was hurt by poison!
Turn 67
Turn 68
It's super effective! Fear the Bro! lost 45% of its health!
The foe's Porygon2 lost 29% of its health!
Turn 69
Turn 70
Turn 71
Turn 72
The foe's Porygon2 lost 44% of its health!
Turn 73
The foe's Porygon2 lost 43% of its health!
Turn 74
It's super effective! Fear the Bro! lost 61% of its health!
The foe's Porygon2 lost 26% of its health!
The foe's Porygon2 fainted!

Ladder updating...
RaizenTest2's rating: 698 → 740
(-199 for losing, +241 from bonus pool)
gogo slowbro's rating: 1165 → 1261
(+62 for winning, +34 from bonus pool)
RaizenTest2 left.
gogo slowbro: great battle with a bit of hax

gogo slowbro joined.
Pringles joined.
Rated battle
Pringles's team:Gligar / Milotic / Zapdos / Flygon / Umbreon / Hitmontop
Battle between gogo slowbro and Pringles started!
Pringles sent out Flygon!
Turn 1
It's not very effective... Gligar lost 6% of its health!
Pringles called Flygon back!
Pringles sent out Milotic!
Gligar used U-turn!
The foe's Milotic lost 11% of its health!
The foe's Milotic restored HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 2
The foe's Milotic used Dragon Tail!
The attack of the foe's Milotic missed!
Turn 3
The foe's Milotic fell asleep!
The foe's Milotic is fast asleep.
The foe's Milotic used Sleep Talk!
The foe's Milotic used Scald!
It's not very effective... Rosey Raid lost 10% of its health!
Rosey Raid was burned!
Rosey Raid was hurt by its burn!
Turn 4
Pringles called Milotic back!
Pringles sent out Zapdos!
The foe's Zapdos is exerting its pressure!
Turn 5
The foe's Zapdos used Heat Wave!
Snorlax lost 11% of its health!
The foe's Zapdos lost some of its HP!
Turn 6
Snorlax used Pursuit!
The foe's Zapdos lost 28% of its health!
Pringles called Zapdos back!
Pringles sent out Hitmontop!
Snorlax's Attack fell!
Turn 7
Gligar lost 3% of its health!
Turn 8
Pringles called Hitmontop back!
Pringles sent out Umbreon!
Gligar used Acrobatics!
The foe's Umbreon lost 12% of its health!
Turn 9
Gligar used U-turn!
It's super effective! The foe's Umbreon lost 20% of its health!
A bell chimed!
Turn 10
Pringles called Umbreon back!
Turn 11
It's super effective! The foe's Milotic lost 75% of its health!
The foe's Milotic used Rest!
But it failed!
Turn 12
Turn 13
Turn 14
Snorlax used Whirlwind!
Turn 15
The foe's Umbreon used Payback!
Snorlax lost 13% of its health!
Snorlax used Whirlwind!
Turn 16
Turn 17
The foe's Milotic woke up!
But it failed!
Turn 18
gogo slowbro: wow, that was really lucky for me
Pringles: lol
Pringles: what happened?
gogo slowbro: you got minimum sleep
Gligar used U-turn!
The foe's Milotic lost 10% of its health!
The foe's Milotic slept and became healthy!
Turn 19
Pringles: : P
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Zapdos!
It's not very effective... The foe's Zapdos lost 33% of its health!
Turn 20
The foe's Zapdos used Roost!
The foe's Zapdos regained health!
Turn 21
Snorlax used Whirlwind!
Snorlax's Attack fell!
Turn 22
Turn 23
Gligar used U-turn!
It's not very effective... The foe's Hitmontop lost 6% of its health!
Fear the Bro! was badly poisoned!
Fear the Bro! was hurt by poison!
Turn 24
The foe's Zapdos lost 34% of its health!

Turn 25
The foe's Zapdos used Thunderbolt!
It's not very effective... Rosey Raid lost 23% of its health!
Turn 26
The foe's Zapdos used Heat Wave!
Snorlax lost 11% of its health!
Turn 27
Snorlax used Body Slam!
The foe's Zapdos lost 70% of its health!
Turn 28
Snorlax used Body Slam!
A critical hit! The foe's Zapdos lost 76% of its health!
The foe's Zapdos fainted!
Pringles: normal gem body slam
Pringles: and then crit
gogo slowbro: lol, sorry
Pringles sent out Gligar!
Turn 29
Pringles: lol its ok
The foe's Gligar used Stealth Rock!
Turn 30
The foe's Gligar used Earthquake!
Rosey Raid lost 50% of its health!
Turn 31
Pringles called Gligar back!
Turn 32
gogo slowbro: wow
gogo slowbro: twice
A bell chimed!
Turn 33
Pringles: lolol
A critical hit! Rosey Raid lost 58% of its health!
Rosey Raid fainted!
Pringles: sorry
Pringles: T__T
gogo slowbro: nooo!
gogo slowbro: three misses in four turns with rosey
Pringles: :c
Pringles: sorry
Turn 34
Top used Rapid Spin!
The foe's Gligar lost 2% of its health!
Turn 35
Turn 36
Rotom-H used Trick!
Rotom-H switched items with the foe's Milotic!
The foe's Milotic obtained one Choice Specs!
Turn 37
It's super effective! The foe's Milotic lost 47% of its health!
It's not very effective... Fear the Bro! lost 20% of its health!
Turn 38
It doesn't affect the foe's Umbreon...

Turn 39
gogo slowbro: I didn't know if you were gonna do that or phaze me
Gligar lost 7% of its health!
Turn 40
Turn 41
The foe's Hitmontop intimidates Gligar!
Gligar's Attack fell!
Gligar used Acrobatics!
It's super effective! The foe's Hitmontop lost 16% of its health!
Turn 42
Top intimidates the foe's Hitmontop!
The foe's Hitmontop's Attack fell!
Top lost 3% of its health!
Turn 43
Top used Close Combat!
The foe's Milotic lost 30% of its health!
Top's Defense fell!
Turn 44
Top used Sucker Punch!
But it failed!
Turn 45
gogo slowbro: you do know you can't sleep talk anymore, right?
Top's Attack fell!
Top used Rapid Spin!
The foe's Hitmontop lost 3% of its health!
Turn 46
Pringles: i know
Pringles: I just wanted to heal up
Pringles: even with specs
gogo slowbro: ok
Turn 47
Turn 48
It's super effective! Fear the Bro! lost 15% of its health!
The foe's Umbreon lost 22% of its health!

Turn 49
Turn 50
Turn 51
Rotom-H used Overheat!
The foe's Gligar lost 64% of its health!
The foe's Gligar used Toxic!
The attack of the foe's Gligar missed!
Turn 52
The foe's Gligar used Roost!
The foe's Gligar regained health!
Turn 53
Turn 54
Pringles: i never knew immunity was released
Gligar used Acrobatics!
The foe's Gligar lost 7% of its health!
Turn 55
gogo slowbro: it is
Pringles: then i should change mine
gogo slowbro: with BW2
Gligar used U-turn!
It's not very effective... The foe's Gligar lost 3% of its health!
Turn 56
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Milotic!
It's not very effective... The foe's Milotic lost 8% of its health!

Turn 57
Top intimidates the foe's Milotic!
The foe's Milotic's Attack fell!
Turn 58
Top used Close Combat!
The foe's Milotic lost 23% of its health!
Top's Defense fell!
Turn 59
Top used Rapid Spin!
The foe's Milotic lost 3% of its health!
Top lost 8% of its health!
Turn 60
It's super effective! The foe's Milotic lost 44% of its health!
Turn 61
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Umbreon!
The foe's Umbreon lost 15% of its health!

Turn 62
Turn 63
Pringles: omg this is takin so long
Gligar's Attack fell!
Turn 64
Pringles: xD
Gligar used Acrobatics!
It's super effective! The foe's Hitmontop lost 18% of its health!
Turn 65
gogo slowbro: I've had longer matches
Gligar used Acrobatics!
It's super effective! The foe's Hitmontop lost 20% of its health!
Turn 66
Gligar used Acrobatics!
The foe's Umbreon lost 8% of its health!
Turn 67
Pringles: i know
Pringles: but the score
Pringles: is still 5-0
Pringles: 5-5
Pringles: *
Turn 68
gogo slowbro: yea
gogo slowbro: though you have the upper hand
Gligar's Attack fell!
Gligar used U-turn!
It's not very effective... The foe's Hitmontop lost 3% of its health!
Pringles: no
Pringles: you do
Pringles: it's essentially 5-4
Turn 69
Pringles: milotic is done
Fear the Bro! lost 3% of its health!
Turn 70
The foe's Umbreon lost 21% of its health!
Turn 71
Turn 72
gogo slowbro: and I can't switch snorlax in
Pringles: I only have one offensive guy left
Turn 73
Pringles: and he can't do much to any of your pokes
It's super effective! The foe's Milotic lost 41% of its health!
Turn 74
gogo slowbro: there you go
Snorlax used Pursuit!
The foe's Milotic lost 14% of its health!
Turn 75
Turn 76
Rotom-H used Overheat!
The foe's Gligar lost 70% of its health!
Turn 77
gogo slowbro: that eviolite is bothering me
Turn 78
The foe's Umbreon lost 15% of its health!

Turn 79
Turn 80
Top used Rapid Spin!
Turn 81
Top used Rapid Spin!
The foe's Gligar lost 3% of its health!
Turn 82
Rotom-H was badly poisoned!
Rotom-H was hurt by poison!
Turn 83
gogo slowbro: gg i guess
Rotom-H used Trick!
Rotom-H switched items with the foe's Milotic!
The foe's Milotic obtained one Leftovers!
Rotom-H obtained one Choice Specs!
Turn 84
Pringles: not yet
It doesn't affect the foe's Flygon...
Turn 85
It's not very effective... Top lost 5% of its health!
Turn 86
Turn 87
Rotom-H used Overheat!
It's not very effective... The foe's Flygon lost 71% of its health!
Turn 88
Top lost 29% of its health!
Turn 89
Top used Sucker Punch!
The foe's Flygon lost 26% of its health!
Top lost 30% of its health!
The foe's Flygon's rampage ended!
The foe's Flygon became confused!
Turn 90
gogo slowbro: damn
Top's Attack fell!
Top used Rapid Spin!
The foe's Hitmontop lost 2% of its health!
Turn 91

Turn 92
Turn 93
Snorlax lost 12% of its health!
Snorlax used Body Slam!
A critical hit! The foe's Umbreon lost 67% of its health!
The foe's Umbreon was paralyzed! It may be unable to move!
Snorlax was paralyzed! It may be unable to move!
Turn 94
A bell chimed!
Snorlax used Body Slam!
The foe's Umbreon lost 33% of its health!
Turn 95
Snorlax used Body Slam!
The foe's Umbreon lost 30% of its health!
The foe's Umbreon was paralyzed! It may be unable to move!
Turn 96
The foe's Umbreon is paralyzed! It can't move!
Snorlax used Body Slam!
The foe's Umbreon lost 31% of its health!
Turn 97
Snorlax used Body Slam!
The foe's Umbreon lost 31% of its health!
Turn 98
Snorlax used Body Slam!
Turn 99
Snorlax used Whirlwind!
Turn 100
Snorlax is paralyzed! It can't move!
Snorlax lost 8% of its health!
Turn 101
Gligar lost 4% of its health!
Turn 102
Fear the Bro! lost 5% of its health!

Turn 103
It's super effective! The foe's Milotic lost 69% of its health!
Turn 104
Gligar used U-turn!
The foe's Milotic lost 7% of its health!
It's not very effective... Fear the Bro! lost 14% of its health!

Turn 105
But it failed!
Turn 106
Pringles: damn
The foe's Flygon fainted!
But there was no target...
Pringles: didnt see the rocks
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Gligar!
Turn 107
Turn 108
It's not very effective... The foe's Milotic lost 8% of its health!

Turn 109
Turn 110
But it failed!
Snorlax used Rest!
Snorlax fell asleep!
Snorlax slept and became healthy!
Turn 111
Pringles: damn
Turn 112
The foe's Milotic lost 24% of its health!

Turn 113
Pringles: rotom y u no come in
Top intimidates the foe's Milotic!
The foe's Milotic's Attack fell!
Turn 114
Top lost 29% of its health!
Top was burned!
Top used Rapid Spin!
The foe's Milotic lost 2% of its health!
Turn 115
Pringles: of course
Top used Sucker Punch!
The foe's Milotic lost 8% of its health!
Top lost 18% of its health!
Top fainted!
Turn 116
The foe's Hitmontop intimidates Rotom-H!
Rotom-H's Attack fell!
The foe's Hitmontop lost 54% of its health!
Turn 117
The foe's Milotic lost 25% of its health!
Turn 118
The foe's Milotic lost 16% of its health!

Turn 119
Turn 120
Rotom-H used Overheat!
The foe's Umbreon lost 49% of its health!
A bell chimed!
Turn 121
But it failed!
Turn 122
Snorlax is fast asleep.
Turn 123
Snorlax's Attack fell!
Snorlax is fast asleep.
Turn 124
Turn 125
Gligar used U-turn!
The foe's Milotic lost 12% of its health!
Snorlax lost 15% of its health!
Turn 126
Snorlax is fast asleep.
Turn 127
Rotom-H fainted!
gogo slowbro: i forgot it had only 6%
Pringles: : P
Turn 128
Pringles: maybe
It's super effective! The foe's Gligar lost 56% of its health!
The foe's Gligar was burned!
The foe's Gligar was hurt by its burn!
Turn 129
Turn 130
The foe's Milotic lost 35% of its health!

Turn 131
Gligar used Roost!
Gligar regained health!
Turn 132
Gligar used U-turn!
The foe's Milotic lost 7% of its health!
Turn 133
But it failed!
Turn 134

Turn 135
Gligar used U-turn!
The foe's Milotic lost 10% of its health!
It's not very effective... Fear the Bro! lost 15% of its health!
Turn 136

Turn 137
Snorlax is fast asleep.
Turn 138
Snorlax lost 7% of its health!
Snorlax fainted!
Turn 139
The foe's Milotic lost 26% of its health!

Turn 140
Gligar used U-turn!
The foe's Milotic lost 11% of its health!
Turn 141
Turn 142
Turn 143
The foe's Umbreon lost 23% of its health!
Turn 144

Turn 145
Gligar lost 6% of its health!
Turn 146
Gligar used U-turn!
It's super effective! The foe's Umbreon lost 21% of its health!
Turn 147
Turn 148
It's super effective! Fear the Bro! lost 17% of its health!
A critical hit! The foe's Umbreon lost 30% of its health!
The foe's Umbreon was burned!
The foe's Umbreon was hurt by its burn!
Turn 149
The foe's Umbreon was hurt by its burn!
Turn 150
A bell chimed!

Turn 151
Gligar lost 7% of its health!
Turn 152
Gligar used Roost!
Gligar regained health!
Turn 153
Gligar used Acrobatics!
The foe's Gligar lost 7% of its health!
Turn 154
Turn 155
The foe's Hitmontop intimidates Fear the Bro!!
A critical hit! The foe's Hitmontop lost 63% of its health!
The foe's Hitmontop was burned!
The foe's Hitmontop was hurt by its burn!
Turn 156
Pringles: wow
Fear the Bro! lost 2% of its health!
The foe's Hitmontop was hurt by its burn!
Turn 157
Fear the Bro! lost 2% of its health!
The foe's Hitmontop lost 18% of its health!
Pringles: misclick

Turn 158
Turn 159
A critical hit! It's super effective! Gligar lost 74% of its health!
Gligar fainted!
Pringles: gg
gogo slowbro: that crit was uncalled for :P
Turn 160
Pringles: sorry : P
Turn 161
Turn 162
Turn 163
It's not very effective... Fear the Bro! lost 7% of its health!
Turn 164
It's not very effective... Fear the Bro! lost 8% of its health!
The foe's Milotic lost 50% of its health!
Turn 165
Turn 166
It's not very effective... Fear the Bro! lost 8% of its health!
Turn 167
It's not very effective... Fear the Bro! lost 6% of its health!
Turn 168
But it failed!
A critical hit! The foe's Milotic lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Milotic fainted!
Fear the Bro! fainted!

Pringles won the battle!
Ladder updating...
gogo slowbro's rating: 1255 → 1251
(-46 for losing, +42 from bonus pool)
Pringles's rating: 1294 → 1364
(+44 for winning, +26 from bonus pool)
Pringles: crit
Pringles: last turn crit

gogo slowbro joined.
sh0Swaag joined.
Rated battle
sh0Swaag's team:Blastoise / Krookodile / Ambipom / Porygon-Z / Sableye / Snorlax
aquaman joined.
Battle between gogo slowbro and sh0Swaag started!
sh0Swaag sent out Sableye!
Turn 1
Rotom-H fell for the taunt!
Turn 2
sh0Swaag called Sableye back!
sh0Swaag sent out Snorlax!
The foe's Snorlax lost 23% of its health!
Top intimidates the foe's Snorlax!
The foe's Snorlax's Attack fell!
The foe's Snorlax restored HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 3
sh0Swaag called Snorlax back!
Top used Foresight!
Turn 4
Top was burned!
Top used Close Combat!
It's super effective! The foe's Sableye lost 45% of its health!
Top's Defense fell!
Turn 5
Turn 6
sh0Swaag sent out Krookodile!
The foe's Krookodile intimidates Rotom-H!
Rotom-H's Attack fell!
Rotom-H used Trick!
Rotom-H switched items with the foe's Krookodile!
The foe's Krookodile obtained one Choice Specs!
Rotom-H obtained one Choice Scarf!
Turn 7
Rotom-H used Overheat!
A critical hit! The foe's Krookodile lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Krookodile fainted!
gogo slowbro: sorry
sh0Swaag sent out Porygon-Z!
Turn 8
gogo slowbro: I don't know if it would've KOd
The foe's Porygon-Z used Tri Attack!
Rosey Raid lost 47% of its health!
Rosey Raid was burned!
Turn 9
sh0Swaag: lol
sh0Swaag: scared the crap outa me
Rosey Raid lost 47% of its health!
Rosey Raid fainted!
gogo slowbro: wow, I should really put more speed on my rosey
Turn 10
gogo slowbro: or are you scarfed?
Rotom-H lost 71% of its health!
Rotom-H used Overheat!
The foe's Porygon-Z lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Porygon-Z fainted!
sh0Swaag: om
sh0Swaag: g
sh0Swaag sent out Ambipom!
Turn 11
Top intimidates the foe's Ambipom!
The foe's Ambipom's Attack fell!
The foe's Ambipom used Fake Out!
Top lost 21% of its health!
The foe's Ambipom lost some of its HP!
Turn 12
The foe's Ambipom used U-turn!
sh0Swaag called Ambipom back!
Turn 13
Gligar fell for the taunt!
Gligar used U-turn!
The foe's Sableye lost 14% of its health!
Turn 14
sh0Swaag: maaan
Rotom-H used Overheat!
The foe's Snorlax lost 16% of its health!
Turn 15
Top intimidates the foe's Snorlax!
The foe's Snorlax's Attack fell!
The foe's Snorlax used Curse!
The foe's Snorlax's Attack rose!
The foe's Snorlax's Defense rose!
The foe's Snorlax's Speed fell!
Turn 16
Top used Close Combat!
A critical hit! It's super effective! The foe's Snorlax lost 77% of its health!
Top's Defense fell!
The foe's Snorlax used Body Slam!
Top lost 43% of its health!
Turn 17
sh0Swaag: omg that crit
gogo slowbro: sorry again
sh0Swaag: gg
sh0Swaag called Snorlax back!
sh0Swaag sent out Blastoise!
Top used Close Combat!
The foe's Blastoise lost 14% of its health!
Top's Defense fell!
The foe's Blastoise restored HP using its Leftovers!
Top fainted!
Turn 18
It's super effective! The foe's Blastoise lost 59% of its health!
The foe's Blastoise used Scald!
A critical hit! It's not very effective... Fear the Bro! lost 24% of its health!
Turn 19
It's not very effective... Fear the Bro! lost 12% of its health!
Turn 20
sh0Swaag called Blastoise back!
Turn 21
sh0Swaag: slowbro swep
The foe's Snorlax lost 15% of its health!
The foe's Snorlax fainted!
Turn 22
gogo slowbro: that's actually the point of my team, lol
A critical hit! Fear the Bro! lost 37% of its health!
Fear the Bro! flinched!
Turn 23
It's super effective! Fear the Bro! lost 34% of its health!
sh0Swaag called Ambipom back!
sh0Swaag sent out Blastoise!
Turn 24
The foe's Blastoise used Toxic!
The foe's Blastoise lost 40% of its health!
Turn 25
It's not very effective... The foe's Blastoise lost 18% of its health!
The foe's Blastoise fainted!
Turn 26
The foe's Sableye used Night Shade!
Fear the Bro! lost 25% of its health!
The foe's Sableye lost 87% of its health!
Turn 27
Turn 28
The foe's Sableye lost 18% of its health!
The foe's Sableye fainted!
Fear the Bro! fainted!

Turn 29
Gligar lost 17% of its health!
Gligar flinched!
Turn 30
The foe's Ambipom used Double Hit!
Gligar lost 14% of its health!
Gligar lost 16% of its health!
Hit 2 time(s)!
Gligar used U-turn!
The foe's Ambipom lost 21% of its health!
Turn 31
The foe's Ambipom lost 20% of its health!
The foe's Ambipom fainted!
Ladder updating...
gogo slowbro's rating: 1374 → 1392
(+11 for winning, +7 from bonus pool)
sh0Swaag's rating: 1215 → 1211
(-11 for losing, +7 from bonus pool)
sh0Swaag: gg
sh0Swaag left.
gogo slowbro: sorry about the hax, gg

DDAYFUN joined.
gogo slowbro joined.
Rated battle
DDAYFUN's team:Porygon2 / Cofagrigus / Heracross / Flygon / Blastoise / Xatu
Battle between DDAYFUN and gogo slowbro started!
DDAYFUN sent out Porygon2!
Top's Attack fell!
Turn 1
DDAYFUN called Porygon2 back!
DDAYFUN sent out Xatu!
Turn 2
DDAYFUN called Xatu back!
DDAYFUN sent out Flygon!
Rotom-H used Overheat!
Turn 3
It's not very effective... Top lost 6% of its health!
DDAYFUN called Flygon back!
Top's Attack fell!
Turn 4
gogo slowbro: I really don't think overheat has 90% accuracy
gogo slowbro: it fails four of every five hits
The foe's Porygon2 used Discharge!
It's not very effective... Rotom-H lost 11% of its health!
Turn 5
DDAYFUN sent out Flygon!
Rotom-H used Overheat!
It's not very effective... The foe's Flygon lost 72% of its health!
Turn 6
It's not very effective... Top lost 6% of its health!
DDAYFUN called Flygon back!
Top's Attack fell!
Turn 7
It's not very effective... Rosey Raid lost 7% of its health!
Turn 8
DDAYFUN sent out Xatu!
Turn 9
The foe's Xatu used Thunder Wave!
Rotom-H was paralyzed! It may be unable to move!
Turn 10
The foe's Porygon2 traced Rotom-H's Levitate!
The foe's Porygon2 lost 22% of its health!
Turn 11
DDAYFUN sent out Xatu!
Top used Foresight!
Top's Foresight was bounced back by Magic Bounce!
Top was identified!
Turn 12
The foe's Xatu used Psychic!
Snorlax lost 16% of its health!
Turn 13
The foe's Xatu used Confuse Ray!
Snorlax became confused!
Snorlax is confused!
Turn 14
Snorlax is confused!
Snorlax used Pursuit!
A critical hit! It's super effective! The foe's Xatu lost 90% of its health!
DDAYFUN sent out Heracross!
Turn 15
The foe's Heracross used Close Combat!
A critical hit! It's not very effective... Gligar lost 35% of its health!
The foe's Heracross's Defense fell!
The foe's Heracross's Special Defense fell!
Turn 16
DDAYFUN called Heracross back!
DDAYFUN sent out Blastoise!
Gligar used U-turn!
The foe's Blastoise lost 10% of its health!
Turn 17
It's not very effective... Rosey Raid lost 9% of its health!
Turn 18
DDAYFUN called Blastoise back!
The foe's Porygon2 traced Rosey Raid's Natural Cure!
Turn 19
DDAYFUN sent out Xatu!
The foe's Xatu restored HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 20
DDAYFUN: dont crit me this time
The foe's Xatu used Roost!
The foe's Xatu regained health!
Snorlax used Pursuit!
It's super effective! The foe's Xatu lost 23% of its health!
Turn 21
gogo slowbro: lol sorry about that
gogo slowbro: still, you're the one that decided to flee from a pursuit
Turn 22
Snorlax became confused!
Snorlax is confused!
Snorlax used Pursuit!
It's super effective! The foe's Xatu lost 22% of its health!
Turn 23
Snorlax is confused!
Turn 24
Snorlax is confused!
Snorlax used Body Slam!
The foe's Xatu lost 56% of its health!
Turn 25
Turn 26
Rotom-H used Overheat!
It's not very effective... The foe's Blastoise lost 43% of its health!
Turn 27
Turn 28
The foe's Heracross used Megahorn!
The attack of the foe's Heracross missed!
Turn 29
DDAYFUN sent out Xatu!
Gligar used Roost!
Gligar regained health!
Turn 30
Gligar became confused!
Gligar is confused!
Gligar used U-turn!
The foe's Xatu lost 13% of its health!
Turn 31
Rotom-H is paralyzed! It can't move!
Turn 32
Rotom-H is paralyzed! It can't move!
Turn 33
The foe's Porygon2 used Tri Attack!
Top lost 28% of its health!
Turn 34
DDAYFUN sent out Xatu!
Top used Close Combat!
A critical hit! It's not very effective... The foe's Xatu lost 18% of its health!
Top's Defense fell!
Turn 35
Turn 36
The foe's Porygon2 lost 13% of its health!

Turn 37
It's not very effective... Rosey Raid lost 7% of its health!
Turn 38
Rosey Raid lost 22% of its health!
Turn 39
DDAYFUN sent out Xatu!
It's not very effective... The foe's Xatu lost 39% of its health!
Turn 40
Snorlax became confused!
Turn 41
Turn 42
Snorlax lost 16% of its health!
Snorlax's Special Defense fell!
Snorlax is confused!
Turn 43
Turn 44
Turn 45
The foe's Blastoise lost 33% of its health!
The foe's Blastoise used Dragon Tail!
Fear the Bro! lost 7% of its health!

Turn 46
Rotom-H used Overheat!
The foe's Porygon2 lost 46% of its health!
Turn 47
Top lost 25% of its health!
Turn 48
DDAYFUN sent out Cofagrigus!
Top used Close Combat!
It doesn't affect the foe's Cofagrigus...
Turn 49
Top used Foresight!
The foe's Cofagrigus was identified!
The foe's Cofagrigus used Shadow Ball!
Top lost 28% of its health!
Turn 50
Top used Sucker Punch!
But it failed!
The foe's Cofagrigus used Calm Mind!
The foe's Cofagrigus's Special Attack rose!
The foe's Cofagrigus's Special Defense rose!
Turn 51
Top used Close Combat!
The foe's Cofagrigus lost 22% of its health!
Top's Ability became Mummy!
Top's Defense fell!
The foe's Cofagrigus used Will-O-Wisp!
Top was burned!
The foe's Cofagrigus restored HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 52
The foe's Cofagrigus used Calm Mind!
The foe's Cofagrigus's Special Attack rose!
The foe's Cofagrigus's Special Defense rose!
Turn 53
The foe's Cofagrigus used Hidden Power!
Turn 54
DDAYFUN called Cofagrigus back!
DDAYFUN sent out Xatu!
Rosey Raid's Sleep Powder was bounced back by Magic Bounce!
Rosey Raid fell asleep!
Turn 55
Fear the Bro! was paralyzed! It may be unable to move!
Turn 56
Turn 57
It's super effective! Fear the Bro! lost 26% of its health!
The foe's Porygon2 lost 28% of its health!
Turn 58
DDAYFUN sent out Xatu!
It's not very effective... The foe's Xatu lost 19% of its health!
Turn 59
The foe's Xatu lost 53% of its health!
Turn 60
Turn 61
The foe's Blastoise lost 33% of its health!
The foe's Blastoise used Dragon Tail!
Fear the Bro! lost 6% of its health!

Turn 62
Snorlax fainted!
Turn 63
Rotom-H used Overheat!
The foe's Porygon2 lost 50% of its health!
Turn 64
DDAYFUN: does our bro not have regenrater?
DDAYFUN: you*
gogo slowbro: why do you ask?
gogo slowbro: you traced it a bunch of times
DDAYFUN: apparently it doesnt
gogo slowbro: it does
DDAYFUN: well i diddnt get the trace off with my p2
gogo slowbro: it's at full health
gogo slowbro: DDAYFUN sent out Porygon2!
DDAYFUN: i guess it does
gogo slowbro: The foe's Porygon2 traced Fear the Bro!'s Regenerator!
DDAYFUN: yeah i see that
DDAYFUN: not sure why it diddnt kick in
gogo slowbro: but it came at 60%
Rotom-H used Overheat!
Turn 65
gogo slowbro: it wasn't at that much before
Top lost 20% of its health!
Turn 66
DDAYFUN sent out Xatu!
Turn 67
The foe's Porygon2 lost 24% of its health!
Turn 68
Turn 69
Rotom-H used Overheat!
The foe's Porygon2 lost 44% of its health!
Turn 70
Rosey Raid lost 21% of its health!
Turn 71
Rosey Raid lost 23% of its health!
Turn 72
The foe's Porygon2 fell asleep!
Turn 73
Turn 74
The foe's Porygon2 woke up!
Turn 75
gogo slowbro: come on, man! another min sleep? it keeps happening to me lol
The foe's Porygon2 lost 25% of its health!
It's not very effective... Rosey Raid lost 8% of its health!
Turn 76
The foe's Porygon2 lost 29% of its health!
Turn 77
DDAYFUN: how
It's not very effective... Rotom-H lost 14% of its health!
Turn 78
DDAYFUN: you have hitmontop and gligar
gogo slowbro: terrible game in fact, but well
Rotom-H used Trick!
Rotom-H switched items with the foe's Porygon2!
The foe's Porygon2 obtained one Choice Specs!
Rotom-H obtained one Eviolite!
Turn 79
DDAYFUN: i fuckin knew it
DDAYFUN: god your a ass hole
DDAYFUN: saying a gg
DDAYFUN: wow
gogo slowbro: I do it when I grow tired of hax
DDAYFUN: so thats what you do when your down you trick your opponent got it
gogo slowbro: why does it make me an asshole?
gogo slowbro: lol, sure
DDAYFUN: not the move trick either
DDAYFUN: dude thats low
DDAYFUN: im sorry if you want to win so bad here
gogo slowbro: haha that's the silliest thing I've ever heard
It's super effective! The foe's Blastoise lost 27% of its health!
gogo slowbro: you don't even say you're sorry when you get lucky and you want to make me look bad
gogo slowbro: how's that for low?
DDAYFUN: how do i get lucky
gogo slowbro: with hax
DDAYFUN: there have been crits on both ends
Turn 80
gogo slowbro: parahax and confuse hax
gogo slowbro: they're as reliable as dual protects
It's super effective! Rosey Raid lost 58% of its health!
Turn 81
It's not very effective... Fear the Bro! lost 18% of its health!
Turn 82
Turn 83
The foe's Cofagrigus used Will-O-Wisp!
The attack of the foe's Cofagrigus missed!
Turn 84
The foe's Cofagrigus lost 36% of its health!
It's super effective! Fear the Bro! lost 30% of its health!
Turn 85
The foe's Cofagrigus lost 59% of its health!
It's super effective! Fear the Bro! lost 27% of its health!
Fear the Bro!'s Special Defense fell!
Turn 86
DDAYFUN called Cofagrigus back!
Turn 87
It's super effective! Fear the Bro! lost 39% of its health!
Turn 88
It's super effective! Fear the Bro! lost 31% of its health!
Turn 89
It's super effective! Fear the Bro! lost 28% of its health!
The foe's Porygon2 lost 70% of its health!
Turn 90
Turn 91
The foe's Cofagrigus lost 24% of its health!
The foe's Cofagrigus fainted!
Turn 92
It's super effective! Fear the Bro! lost 33% of its health!
The foe's Porygon2 lost 63% of its health!
The foe's Porygon2 fainted!
DDAYFUN sent out Xatu!
Turn 93
The foe's Xatu lost 36% of its health!
The foe's Xatu fainted!

Turn 94
The foe's Heracross used Megahorn!
It's not very effective... Gligar lost 17% of its health!
Turn 95
DDAYFUN sent out Flygon!
Gligar used Acrobatics!
The foe's Flygon lost 22% of its health!
Turn 96
DDAYFUN forfeited.
Ladder updating...
DDAYFUN left.
DDAYFUN's rating: 1016 → 1003
(-159 for losing, +146 from bonus pool)
gogo slowbro's rating: 1416 → 1451
(+27 for winning, +8 from bonus pool)

Typhlosion joined.
gogo slowbro joined.
Rated battle
Typhlosion's team:Ambipom / Bronzong / Heracross / Chandelure / Zapdos / Blastoise
pat joined.
Battle between Typhlosion and gogo slowbro started!
Typhlosion sent out Bronzong!
Top intimidates the foe's Bronzong!
The foe's Bronzong's Attack fell!
Turn 1
Typhlosion: You too
The foe's Bronzong used Stealth Rock!
Turn 2
The foe's Bronzong lost 39% of its health!
The foe's Bronzong used Toxic!
Turn 3
The foe's Bronzong fell asleep!
The foe's Bronzong is fast asleep.
Turn 4
Typhlosion called Bronzong back!
Typhlosion sent out Chandelure!
Turn 5
The foe's Chandelure used Flamethrower!
Snorlax lost 18% of its health!
Turn 6
DeKay joined.
The foe's Chandelure used Dark Pulse!
Snorlax used Pursuit!
A critical hit! It's super effective! The foe's Chandelure lost 61% of its health!
Turn 7
gogo slowbro: sorry
Typhlosion: Its okay
Snorlax lost 17% of its health!
Snorlax used Pursuit!
It's super effective! The foe's Chandelure lost 31% of its health!
Turn 8
Snorlax lost 17% of its health!
Snorlax was burned!
Snorlax used Rest!
Snorlax fell asleep!
Snorlax slept and became healthy!
Turn 9
Typhlosion: Exactly when I get a burn. :( xD
Snorlax is fast asleep.
Typhlosion called Chandelure back!
Typhlosion sent out Heracross!
The foe's Heracross was poisoned!
The foe's Heracross was hurt by poison!
Turn 10
It's not very effective... Gligar lost 19% of its health!
Turn 11
gogo slowbro: guts?
Typhlosion: Moxie
Typhlosion: Yeah
DeKay left.
Typhlosion called Heracross back!
Turn 12
Gligar used U-turn!
The foe's Bronzong lost 14% of its health!
Turn 13
pat left.
Top used Close Combat!
The foe's Bronzong lost 42% of its health!
Top's Defense fell!
Turn 14
Top used Rapid Spin!
It's not very effective... The foe's Bronzong lost 2% of its health!
Turn 15
Typhlosion: Brongzong Y U NO WAKE UP?!?
Top used Close Combat!
The foe's Bronzong lost 3% of its health!
Top's Defense fell!
The foe's Bronzong fainted!
Typhlosion sent out Blastoise!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Blastoise!
The foe's Blastoise was poisoned!
Turn 16
The foe's Blastoise used Rapid Spin!
Rosey Raid lost 6% of its health!
The foe's Blastoise was hurt by poison!
Turn 17
Typhlosion called Blastoise back!
Typhlosion sent out Chandelure!
It's not very effective... The foe's Chandelure lost 8% of its health!
The foe's Chandelure fainted!
Typhlosion sent out Ambipom!
Turn 18
Top lost 17% of its health!
Turn 19
The foe's Ambipom used Return!
Gligar lost 16% of its health!
Turn 20
Typhlosion: No Mach punch? :/
gogo slowbro: no
gogo slowbro: sucker punch
It's not very effective... Gligar lost 4% of its health!
Typhlosion: Ah right. Was expecting a mach punch but stayed in just incase
Typhlosion called Ambipom back!
Gligar used Roost!
Gligar regained health!
Turn 21
gogo slowbro: and I expected a U-Turn the previous turn lol
The foe's Blastoise used Ice Beam!
It's super effective! Rosey Raid lost 29% of its health!
Turn 22
Typhlosion: lol
The foe's Ambipom lost 91% of its health!
Turn 23
Typhlosion: You're killing me lol
gogo slowbro: silk scarf ambipom?
Turn 24
Typhlosion: Muscle Band
gogo slowbro: due to no life orb and no normal gem boost
Typhlosion: yeah
Top used Sucker Punch!
But it failed!
Turn 25
The foe's Blastoise used Rain Dance!
It started to rain!
The foe's Blastoise's Rain Dish heals it!
Turn 26
The foe's Blastoise used Surf!
It's super effective! Rotom-H lost 100% of its health!
Rotom-H fainted!
gogo slowbro: what??
Typhlosion: :)
gogo slowbro: how'd you outspeed?
Turn 27
Typhlosion: Idk lol
It's super effective! Rosey Raid lost 32% of its health!
Rosey Raid was frozen solid!
Rosey Raid is frozen solid!
Turn 28
Typhlosion: sorry. >.<
Snorlax lost 5% of its health!
Turn 29
gogo slowbro: no problem
The foe's Blastoise used Surf!
Snorlax lost 21% of its health!
Snorlax is fast asleep.
The rain stopped.
Turn 30
Turn 31
Typhlosion: Natural cure?
gogo slowbro: of course
Turn 32
Typhlosion: xD
gogo slowbro: what else lol?
Top used Sucker Punch!
But it failed!
Turn 33
Typhlosion: Idk never really used a roserade
It started to rain!
Top used Close Combat!
The foe's Blastoise lost 34% of its health!
Top's Defense fell!
Turn 34
Top used Sucker Punch!
The foe's Blastoise lost 14% of its health!
Turn 35
The foe's Heracross used Aerial Ace!
Gligar lost 14% of its health!
Turn 36
The foe's Heracross used Stone Edge!
The attack of the foe's Heracross missed!
Turn 37
A critical hit! Gligar lost 44% of its health!
Gligar used Aerial Ace!
It's super effective! The foe's Heracross lost 51% of its health!
The foe's Heracross fainted!
The rain stopped.
Typhlosion: Sorry
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Ambipom!
The foe's Ambipom fainted!
gogo slowbro: lol no problem
gogo slowbro: it happens all the time
Typhlosion: gg? lol
Typhlosion sent out Zapdos!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Zapdos!
Turn 38
gogo slowbro: I guess so
Typhlosion: Unless I pull off some miracle
Typhlosion: gg
The foe's Zapdos used Hidden Power!
It's not very effective... Rosey Raid lost 3% of its health!
Turn 39
gogo slowbro: hp grass? nice
gogo slowbro: one less thing to worry about lol
It's not very effective... Rosey Raid lost 19% of its health!
The foe's Zapdos fell asleep!
Turn 40
Typhlosion: Have no flying moves so you're okay. xD
The foe's Zapdos is fast asleep.
Turn 41
gogo slowbro: no heat wave either?
Typhlosion: I was wondering when I'd see that come in
Turn 42
gogo slowbro: my sweeper
Typhlosion: Nope. Toxic TBolt HPGrass voltswitch
Turn 43
Typhlosion: Zapdos y u no wake up either?
The foe's Zapdos woke up!
It's super effective! Fear the Bro! lost 52% of its health!
The foe's Zapdos lost 46% of its health!
The foe's Zapdos was burned!
The foe's Zapdos was hurt by its burn!
Turn 44
Turn 45

Ladder updating...
Typhlosion's rating: 1298 → 1297
(-7 for losing, +6 from bonus pool)
gogo slowbro's rating: 1486 → 1499
(+8 for winning, +5 from bonus pool)
gogo slowbro: sorry about the sleeps lol
Typhlosion: Rematch diff teams? xD It's okay
gogo slowbro: I only have one UU team, but as you wish
Typhlosion: I have 3 uu

gogo slowbro joined.
Typhlosion joined.
Typhlosion's team:Bronzong / Xatu / Blastoise / Heracross / Houndoom / Lilligant
gogo slowbro: good luck again lol
Typhlosion: You too lol
Battle between gogo slowbro and Typhlosion started!
Turn 1
The foe's Bronzong used Earthquake!
Rosey Raid lost 43% of its health!
The foe's Bronzong lost some of its HP!
Turn 2
Typhlosion called Bronzong back!
Typhlosion sent out Xatu!
Turn 3
Typhlosion called Xatu back!
The foe's Bronzong lost 36% of its health!
Turn 4
Top used Close Combat!
The foe's Bronzong lost 41% of its health!
Top's Defense fell!
Turn 5
Top used Close Combat!
The foe's Bronzong lost 14% of its health!
Top's Defense fell!
Turn 6
The foe's Xatu used Protect!
But it failed!
Turn 7
Snorlax used Body Slam!
The foe's Xatu lost 59% of its health!
Turn 8
Snorlax used Body Slam!
The foe's Heracross lost 53% of its health!
Turn 9
It's not very effective... Gligar lost 17% of its health!
Turn 10
Typhlosion sent out Lilligant!
Gligar used U-turn!
It's super effective! The foe's Lilligant lost 41% of its health!
Turn 11
The foe's Lilligant used Quiver Dance!
The foe's Lilligant's Special Attack rose!
The foe's Lilligant's Special Defense rose!
The foe's Lilligant's Speed rose!
Turn 12
The foe's Lilligant used Quiver Dance!
The foe's Lilligant's Special Attack rose!
The foe's Lilligant's Special Defense rose!
The foe's Lilligant's Speed rose!
Turn 13
Typhlosion: 2 parahax? Soz
The foe's Lilligant used Hidden Power!
Snorlax lost 30% of its health!
The foe's Lilligant lost some of its HP!
Snorlax used Whirlwind!
Turn 14
gogo slowbro: lol at least lilli is weak
The foe's Xatu used Wish!
Snorlax used Pursuit!
It's super effective! The foe's Xatu lost 23% of its health!
Turn 15
Typhlosion sent out Lilligant!
Snorlax used Body Slam!
The foe's Lilligant lost 49% of its health!
The foe's Lilligant fainted!
Typhlosion: You sure? xF
Typhlosion: Nvm xD
Turn 16
gogo slowbro: I meant in her attacking prowess anyway
It's not very effective... Gligar lost 18% of its health!
Turn 17
Gligar used Roost!
Gligar regained health!
Turn 18
It started to rain!
Turn 19
It's super effective! The foe's Blastoise lost 100% of its health!
Turn 20
Gligar lost 20% of its health!
Turn 21
gogo slowbro: you must love blastoise lol
Typhlosion: Only have him for rapid spinning xD
Gligar lost 20% of its health!
Gligar used Aerial Ace!
It's super effective! The foe's Heracross lost 47% of its health!
The foe's Heracross fainted!
Typhlosion: My fav is as you can see typhlosion
Turn 22
gogo slowbro: hmm
gogo slowbro: do you play ru with it?
Gligar used U-turn!
The foe's Xatu lost 12% of its health!
The rain stopped.
Turn 23
Typhlosion: Nope. Thinking of making a team alright and having him in it though.
The foe's Xatu protected itself!
Xatu's wish came true!
Turn 24
It's not very effective... The foe's Xatu lost 37% of its health!
It's super effective! Rosey Raid lost 44% of its health!
Turn 25
Rotom-H lost 37% of its health!
Turn 26
But it failed!
Turn 27
The foe's Xatu lost 40% of its health!
Turn 28
Turn 29
Fear the Bro! is paralyzed! It can't move!
Xatu's wish came true!
Turn 30
Typhlosion sent out Houndoom!
Turn 31
The foe's Houndoom used Sucker Punch!
It's super effective! Fear the Bro! lost 40% of its health!
The foe's Houndoom lost some of its HP!
A critical hit! It's super effective! The foe's Houndoom lost 90% of its health!
The foe's Houndoom fainted!
gogo slowbro: that crit was useless
Typhlosion: gg lol I did terrible
gogo slowbro: at +2
Typhlosion: I know
Turn 32
gogo slowbro: gg I guess
gogo slowbro: unless I get severely parahaxed lol
It's not very effective... Fear the Bro! lost 7% of its health!
Fear the Bro!'s Special Defense fell!
The foe's Xatu lost 78% of its health!
The foe's Xatu was burned!
The foe's Xatu was hurt by its burn!
Turn 33
Turn 34
Xatu's wish came true!
Turn 35
A critical hit! The foe's Xatu lost 48% of its health!
The foe's Xatu fainted!

Typhlosion: :)
Typhlosion left.

gogo slowbro joined.
VeryFat Cupcake joined.
Rated battle
VeryFat Cupcake's team:Umbreon / Azumarill / Bronzong / Krookodile / Arcanine / Zapdos
Lamb joined.
VeryFat Cupcake: good luck
Battle between gogo slowbro and VeryFat Cupcake started!
VeryFat Cupcake sent out Azumarill!
Turn 1
The foe's Azumarill used Ice Punch!
It's not very effective... Fear the Bro! lost 9% of its health!
Turn 2
VeryFat Cupcake called Azumarill back!
VeryFat Cupcake sent out Umbreon!

Turn 3
VeryFat Cupcake called Umbreon back!
VeryFat Cupcake sent out Bronzong!
The foe's Bronzong fell asleep!
Turn 4
VeryFat Cupcake called Bronzong back!
VeryFat Cupcake sent out Zapdos!
Turn 5
The foe's Zapdos used Toxic!
The attack of the foe's Zapdos missed!
Turn 6
It's super effective! Rosey Raid lost 41% of its health!
It's not very effective... The foe's Zapdos lost 36% of its health!
The foe's Zapdos restored HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 7
Snorlax lost 6% of its health!
Snorlax restored HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 8
The foe's Zapdos used Toxic!
Snorlax was badly poisoned!
Snorlax used Pursuit!
The foe's Zapdos lost 16% of its health!
Snorlax was hurt by poison!
Turn 9
Snorlax lost 27% of its health!
Snorlax used Pursuit!
The foe's Zapdos lost 16% of its health!
Snorlax restored HP using its Leftovers!
Snorlax was hurt by poison!
Turn 10
It's not very effective... Rosey Raid lost 22% of its health!
Turn 11
VeryFat Cupcake called Zapdos back!
The foe's Umbreon was badly poisoned!
Turn 12
Rotom-H used Trick!
Rotom-H switched items with the foe's Umbreon!
The foe's Umbreon obtained one Choice Specs!
The foe's Umbreon used Toxic!
Rotom-H was badly poisoned!
Turn 13
VeryFat Cupcake called Umbreon back!
The foe's Azumarill was badly poisoned!
The foe's Azumarill was hurt by poison!
Turn 14
The foe's Azumarill restored HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 15
VeryFat Cupcake called Azumarill back!
VeryFat Cupcake sent out Bronzong!
Turn 16
Turn 17
The foe's Bronzong lost 48% of its health!
The foe's Bronzong restored HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 18
The foe's Bronzong lost 49% of its health!
The foe's Bronzong restored HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 19
The foe's Bronzong woke up!
The foe's Bronzong lost 16% of its health!
Turn 20
It's super effective! Fear the Bro! lost 27% of its health!
Turn 21
The foe's Umbreon lost 37% of its health!
Turn 22
Turn 23
It's super effective! Fear the Bro! lost 31% of its health!
The foe's Umbreon fainted!
VeryFat Cupcake sent out Krookodile!
The foe's Krookodile was badly poisoned!
Turn 24
The foe's Krookodile used Crunch!
It's super effective! Fear the Bro! lost 49% of its health!
It's super effective! The foe's Krookodile lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Krookodile fainted!
VeryFat Cupcake sent out Zapdos!

Turn 25
It's not very effective... Rosey Raid lost 21% of its health!
Turn 26
It's not very effective... Rotom-H lost 15% of its health!
Turn 27
It's not very effective... Rotom-H lost 29% of its health!
Rotom-H used Overheat!
The foe's Zapdos lost 75% of its health!
VeryFat Cupcake: gg
VeryFat Cupcake sent out Arcanine!
The foe's Arcanine was badly poisoned!
The foe's Arcanine intimidates Rotom-H!
Rotom-H's Attack fell!
Turn 28
The foe's Arcanine used ExtremeSpeed!
Fear the Bro! lost 20% of its health!

Turn 29
Top intimidates the foe's Arcanine!
The foe's Arcanine's Attack fell!
The foe's Arcanine used Crunch!
It's not very effective... Top lost 10% of its health!
Top's Defense fell!
Turn 30
VeryFat Cupcake called Arcanine back!
Top used Sucker Punch!
But it failed!
Turn 31
The foe's Azumarill used Waterfall!
Turn 32
The foe's Azumarill used Waterfall!
Turn 33
Turn 34
A critical hit! It's not very effective... Fear the Bro! lost 17% of its health!
Turn 35
The foe's Azumarill fainted!
VeryFat Cupcake sent out Arcanine!
The foe's Arcanine intimidates Fear the Bro!!
Turn 36
The foe's Arcanine used Crunch!
It's super effective! Fear the Bro! lost 40% of its health!
It's super effective! The foe's Arcanine lost 52% of its health!
The foe's Arcanine fainted!

Ladder updating...
VeryFat Cupcake left.
Error: Ladder server overloaded - ladder could not be updated.
Error: Ladder server overloaded - ladder could not be updated.
Lamb left.

I know those aren't awesome battles worthy of warstorying or anything like that (lol, my greatest battle so far had little participation from Slowbro, I may warstory it if I feel like it, because my opponent did great with some uncommon sets and the outcome was completely unexpected), but it just goes to show the potential Slowbro has, since it gets many opportunities to come in on all those physical sweepers it stops short. My team aids it a lot, which is good since that was the point of my teambuilding. I hope that, if you read them, you could appreciate the message I'm trying to send.

Sorry for the long post, I hope I did it justice and didn't come up as too one-sided

TPO3

Never practice; Always perform.
I'm still of the opinion Kingdra is the best mon in UU, although I can certainly understand Heracross and Raikou. Kingdra is the most versatile mon we have (until Mew drops) being able to be Dragon Dance, Specs, Rain Dance, Mixxed, or some variation thereof. Sets up on pretty much anything it wants, which makes up for its lack of immediate power.

Heracross I think comes in at number two. While it is less versatile, it's got the sheer power for Swords Dance, although Moxie with Scarf is great. There's almost nothing that can stop a MoxieCross player with agood sense of prediction.

I can understand Raikou, Slowbro, and Suicune all for 3rd, but as mentioned earlier, who really cares about 3rd?

If I can throw another one out there?

Victini. It's an absolute powerhouse, and STAB V-Create is ridiculously powerful. My previous team was centered around abusing Scarf Victini to the fullest and it made #3 on the leaderboard, just like my current team. Most anything that doesn't resist and isn't immune to STAB V-Create is OHKO'd by it, amazingly bulky Pokemon like Umbreon notwithstanding. It outspeeds a large majority of the teir, letting it spam attacks with near-impunity. Scarf Victini is an amazing revenge killer capable of taking down even decently bulky threats like Nidoking without any support, while the Choice Band set completely wrecks anything but the absolute sturdiest Fire-type resists. There's even the special set to consider, which is decently powerful in and of itself and beats several of Physical Victini's usual checks (Chandelure, Swampert, Blastoise, ect.) one-on-one. Victini also has another advantage in that it can perform in a scouting role thanks to U-Turn and that it meshes well with Pokemon such as Swampert and Scrafty to bring down its counters. It may not be an all-encompassing threat the way Raikou is, but with the proper support it becomes damn near unbeatable.

That's not to say that Victini doesn't have issues of its own, but so does every other Pokemon on this list. Victini's weaknesses are relatively small if compensated for properly.

There's almost nothing that can stop a MoxieCross player with agood sense of prediction.
Yes, there is. It's called Intimidate Hitmontop, a Ghost-type, and a good sense of prediction in combination. My most recent team stops MoxieCross almost routinely. Since I started using it, I've never lost to any Heracross, and only twice to a team using it. Mainly because they paired it with SD Cobalion, which my team also largely relies on Hitmontop to keep in check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)