Tournament The BL2 Tournament [Won by Chill Shadow]

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh i thought that 2 of the 3 in the hyogafodex/aurora/alice kazumi game will qualify and move on to last 8.
how exactly is this gonna work? what if there's a three way tie between myself/my opponents and the other 3 ppl facing each other?
but yeah contacting

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
oh i thought that 2 of the 3 in the hyogafodex/aurora/alice kazumi game will qualify and move on to last 8.
how exactly is this gonna work? what if there's a three way tie between myself/my opponents and the other 3 ppl facing each other?
but yeah contacting
The matches in the brackets are extension. If they don't play and I'll coinflip. One out of the three will move on to the next round

FlamingVictini

FV - msg on discord FlamingVictini#3784
is a Top Tiering Contributorwon the 16th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Confirming, Chill Shadow had all the right sets and I also misplayed a bit, definitely a deserving winner though. I'm assuming there is no need for hyogafodex and I to play now, but lmk otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)