The Borderline Tournament [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lost vs sabella after teambuilder puts me just in range for him to get the 30% chance to not get 6-0'd sigh

Just want to point out that maybe we can open a discussion thread talking about the BL mons, letting users share there experiences with said mons, potentially bringing a retest of the mon if most of the community agrees upon it.

Similar thread for OU Gods Among us tour: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/gods-among-us-ou-edition-discussion-thread.3544145/

I think it would be cool, no?
i think that would be a good idea even though im still waiting to battle my opponent cause hes never online when im online but other users did offer to battle my teams so i can give some of my thoughts:
Crawdaunt: I will not consider a retest for crawdaunt in this current meta its wallbreaking ability is too good, there is nothing that can hard wall crawdaunt or switch in on it at +2 and even stuff that can potentially revenge kill it will usually take tons of damage from aqua jet but there are some great counters to crawdaunt mostly shaymin, mega sceptile, heliolisk, and toxicroak and basically any special attacker that resist aqua jet r a good counters but none of them can safely switch into crawdaunt due to knock off not even toxicroak. Also there is pretty much nothiing that can hard wall crawdaunt
+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Adaptability Crawdaunt Crabhammer vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Chesnaught: 183-217 (48.1 - 57.1%) -- 91% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
That must be a glitch but still thats outreagos. So i feel that crawdaunt is too powerful due to having no switchins after +2 and having a negative impact on this meta its clearly not fair imo

Zygarde: I dont feel i had much experience with it and not ready for my final thoughts but i have used it a litttle bit and im not really for a restest on zygarde

LilOu

PO poopyhead
^
Turn 13
The opposing Nidoqueen used Ice Beam!
Florges lost 13.1% of its health!
Florges was frozen solid!

?????????????????

Also, VM'd Pikachucandy on Sunday but they look dead :/

Last edited:
No VMs (or even PS / Skype logs), no activity

Demxer > I'm Actually Cash
Sleepless > gobosox
Elfar9 > -Tynamo-
TewMew > Colbrushie
PikachuCandyツ > Dream Eater Gengar
Bouffalant > TTFTW
Hogg > sand1234
empire370 > Rattled Snakes
Cased > Recreant

New Matchups

I'm actually Cash vs gobosox
Arifeen vs -Tynamo-
Colbrushie vs Dr Ciel
Dream Eater Gengar vs LilOu
PK-Kaiser vs TTFTW
sand1234 vs shadestep
Rattled Snakes vs Recreant

If I made a mistake let me know asap.

If you didn't use VMs and you didn't post any evidence that shows you contacting your opp, it wasn't a mistake.

LRXC

ADV 1v1 Pioneer
is a Community Contributor
^
Turn 13
The opposing Nidoqueen used Ice Beam!
Florges lost 13.1% of its health!
Florges was frozen solid!

?????????????????

Also, VM'd Pikachucandy on Sunday but they look dead :/
Yeah, my poor Florges haha. As LilOu said, who the heck runs Point Point Nidoqueen LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)