SM RU The Bronz Hustlers

What I like to do is randomize 2 pokemon and use them as a core for a team which in this case I was given Bronzong and Alolan Raticate. I will explain my reasons for each Pokémon below but out of the 10 matches I have played with this team it has won me 8 so its rather decent. Please do share your opinions and feel free to give the team a try yourself and let me know how it does for you :)

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Gyro Ball
- Psywave

Bronzong is our rock setter and sp.def wall. The pairing between Bronzong and Raticate is decent as Raticate can take any ghost and dark moves coming for Bronzong while Bronzong can take fighting moves for Raticate. Stealth rock is our main hazard of the team. Toxic is used to wear down any mon wanting to stay in and take damage with Bronzong. Gyro ball is there for stab and to hit any fast mons pretty hard and psywave is there to get damage off on mons gyro ball would do nothing to like registeel for example.

Raticate-Alola @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Hustle
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Crunch
- Return
- U-turn
- Switcheroo

Scarfed Alolan Raticate with hustle is a beast in this tier. Crunch and return do a lot of damage to nearly every mon in RU and after hazard damage OHKOs a lot too. U-turn is there to pivot out and gain momentum and switcheroo is there to cripple walls such as Umbreon.

Milotic @ Life Orb
Ability: Competitive
EVs: 72 HP / 80 Def / 188 SpA / 168 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Toxic

I have chosen Competitve Milotic for this team to take advantage of any defogger and gain a sp.atk boost but even without the boost it hits a lot of mons hard and can weaken them down with toxic as well.

Dhelmise @ Choice Band
Ability: Steelworker
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Anchor Shot
- Power Whip
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin

Dhelmise is our spinblocker for the team and as well as our main physical attacker. I chose a choice band set to take full advantage of its atk stat and it has been doing pretty well so far. Anchor shot and Power whip for stab, earthquake to catch any fire and steel mons who wanna switch in and rapid spin to get rid of any hazards on our side.

Golisopod @ Leftovers
Ability: Emergency Exit
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 Spe
Impish Nature
- Liquidation
- Leech Life
- Spikes
- Toxic

Golisopod is our physical tank and can hit back hard too. Liquidation is our main stab and will hit anything except water and grass mons for decent damage. Leech life is our dual stab and can hit Umbreon for a lot of damage to weaken it a lot quicker. Spikes are there for extra hazard offense and toxic also to wear down mons.

Electivire @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Motor Drive
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower

I chose Electivire to take advantage of any incoming electric attacks and gain a nice speed boost with our motor drive ability. I have chosen a sp.atk set as most electivires are physical builds and therefore that's what a lot of people would expect. Volt switch is there for momentum. HP Ice is there for ground types and mons which resist electric attacks. T-bolt is our main stab move and hits a lot of mons fairly hard and flamethrower is mainly for steel types and any grass mons that wanna switch in expecting the electric move.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)