Approved by Earthworm and format borrowed from Jellicent's Shaking Up RU The BW Ubers Doubles Tournament - Round 1 In spite of the fact that double battles have long been playable since the release of Pokemon Online, an official metagame has never really taken form. This tournament aims to explore the possibilities of a double battle metagame: what would happen if such a metagame was to exist? Tournament Rules Hide (Move your mouse to the hide area to reveal the content) Show Hide Hide Hide General tournament rules and regulations can be found here. All battles are to be fought on PO1 version 1.60 or PO2. The tournament will use First Come, First Serve for the first 62.5% of the players; the remaining 37.5% will be randomized. The number of players will depend on the number of signups. Signups will remain open for 48 hours. Best of one, single elimination Every battle is to be played in 2v2. Unlike VGC, battles are 6v6 (not bring 6 pick 4) and the maximum level is 100. Dark Void is banned. Clauses Hide (Move your mouse to the hide area to reveal the content) Show Hide Hide Hide Wi-Fi Battle Species Clause Self-KO Clause Matches yee vs LudiImpact soviet vs Fantom0 AuraRayquaza vs bluewooper Trollfreak vs Lavos Spawn Chase vs SoulWind cescken vs Tobes Solace vs DC. DarkLoïc vs Hangover Infinity.Cypher vs TheNobleFlame .Robert vs Meh H-C vs Pedrock MaximizedGamer vs Pkrs doublenikesocks vs Ordile Mylo Xyloto vs Blue Eon A l e x a n d e r vs pokemonrocks777 Kennen vs Iconic Go10 vs Seco453 lolfailsnail vs Dude24 WhiteQueen vs Gone to the beach P E J E L A G A R T O vs -Rockstar- TalkingLion vs Dracule Mihawk Shining Latios vs davidness Blackjack vs BlocksRcool Vinc2612 vs Drifblim Match deadline: August 28th, 12 P.M. EST.