The BW Ubers Doubles Tournament - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

breh

強いだね
Approved by Earthworm and format borrowed from Jellicent's Shaking Up RU

The BW Ubers Doubles Tournament - Round 3

In spite of the fact that double battles have long been playable since the release of Pokemon Online, an official metagame has never really taken form. This tournament aims to explore the possibilities of a double battle metagame: what would happen if such a metagame was to exist?

Tournament Rules
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • All battles are to be fought on PO1 version 1.60 or PO2.
  • The tournament will use First Come, First Serve for the first 62.5% of the players; the remaining 37.5% will be randomized. The number of players will depend on the number of signups. Signups will remain open for 48 hours.
  • Best of one, single elimination
  • Every battle is to be played in 2v2.
  • Unlike VGC, battles are 6v6 (not bring 6 pick 4) and the maximum level is 100.
  • Dark Void is banned.

Clauses
  • Wi-Fi Battle
  • Species Clause
  • Self-KO Clause

Matches
Go10 vs. H-C
bye vs. Blackjack
Vinc2612 vs. LudiImpact
bye vs. MaximizedGamer
davidness vs. doublenikesocks
Iconic vs. bye

Match deadline: October 1st, 12 P.M. EST.

Get your matches done!

Go10 vs. H-C
cescken vs. Blackjack
Vinc2612 vs. LudiImpact
Hangover vs. MaximizedGamer
Iconic vs. -Rockstar-

Go10 vs. H-C
cescken vs. Blackjack
Vinc2612 vs. LudiImpact
Iconic vs. -Rockstar-

Kennen

dont you worry child
Go10 vs. H-C
cescken vs. Blackjack
Vinc2612 vs. LudiImpact
Iconic vs. -Rockstar-

Lol, Everyone says Hangover is going to win, Its more love to hangover rather than hate towards me I guess, I will try my best though :D

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Because who are you ?

I mean, no one knows you, why would they predict you to win ? You can win, of course, but Hangover has proven himself, you have not.

Also contacted my opponent.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Don't know what are you talking about. I VMed you first, telling you when I'm usually available. You answered "I can play soon" (very useful). One week later, you suggest me a time out of my schedules.

We probably won't play before next weekend because timezone, sorry about that. Or maybe he'll be available around 6pm his time (midnight here), I can't play later.

If Its possible if I can pass due to Inactivity? Hangover hasn't been seen on Smogon Forums since Sept 21. and hasn't been on IRC since Sept 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)