Honedge: lvl 1
Nature: Quiet
Ivs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: shadow sneak

Larvitar: lvl 1
Nature: Impish
Ivs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: stealth rock, dragon dance
EDIT: its for list. just to be nice btw. :)

Hi! I'm very interested in your Modest HP Fire Bulbasaur! I can get you any BP items (including Ability Capsule, which you expressed particular interest). Could we make a deal out of this?

Hi ! CMT for :

Modest w/ Oblivious(Competitive)
31/0/31/30/31/31 (Hidden Power Grass)

Bold w/ Serene Grace
31/x/31/31/31/31
1♀
Egg Moves: Gravity, Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy, Counter

Hi ! CMT for :

Modest w/ Oblivious(Competitive)
31/0/31/30/31/31 (Hidden Power Grass)

Bold w/ Serene Grace
31/x/31/31/31/31
1♀
Egg Moves: Gravity, Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy, Counter
Just to be sure, I wouldn't be trading you a Happiny, but a Chansey. I just put that picture there to represent the entire family.

I'll trade the Feebas for your shiny Rotom-W and Chansey for Shiny Litwick?

Last edited:
pkmn-taicho321 said:
Just to be sure, I wouldn't be trading you a Happiny, but a Chansey. I just put that picture there to represent the entire family.
I'll trade the Feebas for your shiny Rotom-W and Chansey for Shiny Litwick?
Ok it's even better ! I will just have to find a cloner for both :/ As you seem to be able to clone, could you do it by yourself ? I trade you my shinies for yours, you clone them and then send back the original ?

cmt for a 2 for 1 for the shiny feebas and chansey(note, i also have nost berries for trade including the kee&maranga berries)

Ok it's even better ! I will just have to find a cloner for both :/ As you seem to be able to clone, could you do it by yourself ? I trade you my shinies for yours, you clone them and then send back the original ?
If you are on a little later tonight I'll trade with you then, and yes, I can do a clone trade. You'll send me the pokes and I'll clone mine and yours at the same time, if that's okay with you? It will just be quicker for me that way

trainerziv Not interested, sorry!

If you are on a little later tonight I'll trade with you then, and yes, I can do a clone trade. You'll send me the pokes and I'll clone mine and yours at the same time, if that's okay with you? It will just be quicker for me that way

trainerziv Not interested, sorry!
It's OK, just make sure you trade me some shinies to handle with. I'm online anyway

Édit: I'm on phone ans can't see jour signature. FC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)