1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

The Championship Tournament #1

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi Tournaments' started by Wifi Master, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wifi Master

Wifi Master

:heart:The Championship :heart:Tournament #1
    Welcome to the Champion Tournament!The limit for the people who can join for this tournament is 24!This is Wifi.

-Wifi Master
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Once Everyone joined i will start matching up.When you finish battling someone you post here if you won or lost against the person for me to keep score.1 legendary allowed!This is round #1 there are #3.
    Rules:

• Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
    • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing pokémon.
    • Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
    • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
    • Battle Timeout: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.

Please post what game your using,FC,and what time your available and what time zone.

WINNER GETS 6 LV100 POKEMON ANY THEY WANT(except black and white)

Thats the tournament!I am i approved?
  2. coolking49

coolking49

To get your tournament approved you have to pm it to a tournament director, and than after it is approved post the thread.
  3. RODANK

RODANK im a meat collector
    is a Smogon IRC AOPis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributor

4. Badal

Badal Shit
    is a Contributor Alumnus

if I won can ai have 2 shiny white charizard?
    my favourite kind ^
  5. Alakapimp

Alakapimp All washed up
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

To send in your tournament application you need to pm a Tournament Directer (me).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)