The Championship Tournament #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
:heart:The Championship :heart:Tournament #1
Welcome to the Champion Tournament!The limit for the people who can join for this tournament is 24!This is Wifi.

-Wifi Master
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Once Everyone joined i will start matching up.When you finish battling someone you post here if you won or lost against the person for me to keep score.1 legendary allowed!This is round #1 there are #3.
Rules:

• Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing pokémon.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Battle Timeout: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.

Please post what game your using,FC,and what time your available and what time zone.

WINNER GETS 6 LV100 POKEMON ANY THEY WANT(except black and white)

Thats the tournament!I am i approved?

To get your tournament approved you have to pm it to a tournament director, and than after it is approved post the thread.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
To send in your tournament application you need to pm a Tournament Directer (me).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)