The Classic God of Pokemon: 10 Years on Smogon Deserves a Special Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness, I've been on this site for 10 years. 10 UBER LONG YEARS HAVE PASSED!! When I joined when I was 14, I had some idea of what the game mechanics were and all that. However, I was a bit socially awkward on how social interactions on forums work. I made a couple mistakes 10 years ago, including trading away hacked Pokemon (especially Lugias) to other users. That was stupid, and I have been all the wiser because of it. Now that I am 24 and it is 2017 (already?!), I thought I would give something back to the community that anyone and everyone could make use of, whether in VGC or in Ubers.

Alright, here he is!!

Timid Mewtwo Lv. 100
Ability: Unnerve
IVs:31/HT(03)/31/31/HT(26)/HT(25)
HT = Hyper Trained
Moves: Ice Beam/Focus Blast/Psystrike/Fire Blast
EVs: 4 Def/252 Sp. Atk/252 Spe
Item Held: Mewtwonite Y
OT: Lugztna
ID: 07337

I've only had this Mewtwo for a short amount of time and already he's proving to be a very special Pokemon in my game. He has a lot of potential for Ubers play as well as future VGC events. From this, I finally learned how to manipulate the nature in the RBY Virtual Console Games, so he's even more special because of it.

Rules and Guidelines
1. A Total of 30 Mewtwos will be given out in this giveaway. Once those 30 Mewtwos have been given out, the giveaway will end.

2. I'm going to give these out in order of posting, so users that receive a Mewtwo
will be a first come-first-serve process.

3. Post your current 3DS FC in your post. Mine is in my signature. IGN: Adam

4. Since there are very few Unnerve Mewtwos from what I can see, this Mewtwo is FULLY REDISTRIBUTABLE to anyone wanting to trade it.
Even with all the new and powerful Uber Pokemon released, The Classic God of Pokemon is still certainly no slouch!! Enjoy!!

Last edited:
IGN: Christian
3DS FC: 5344-2610-2685

Also available right now, if possible.

Thanks so much for this giveaway!

Last edited:
Kindly requesting,
IGN: Zee
FC: 0576-8072-9148
Thank you so much for this giveaway
Please let me know when you are available.

IGN Aiden
FC 5086-6457-6410

Thanks for the giveaway dude really appreciate it (^_^)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)