The Clear Entry Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 38 matches that haven't been completed, which is just a little over half the matches. I have made a few substitutions based on "not responding to my PMs" posts and the opponent not denying it by posting or something. We only had 2 substitutes, though, so I could only make two substitutions.

MazeL has been substituted out for lucas69xx
Burningred has been substituted out for 6A9 Ace Matador

Please contact your new opponents. If anyone else has had no response from your opponents, please keep trying and let me know. If we don't get anymore substitutes, then I will push players to the next round based on activity at the deadline.

Confirming a win against Dummy in a vgg. His hail team was a good idea because of the lack of SR but my team matched up well.

Delta 2777

Machampion
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 10 Champion
I was playing Undisputed and it was pretty much even until I DCed, which sucks, so we'll work something out later.

Activity for both of us.

EDIT: I lost a rematch where we used different moves; I had a bigger advantage in the first match, but gg nonetheless.

Yeah I played Delta and he DCed when it was like 4-4, and it was pretty close, so we decided to rematch with diff moves (because we dont have the log) and I won. gg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)