The Clear Entry Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Life Stream
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
idk what kd24 has going, but im not fond of taking activity wins. With that Im going to be on nearly all day tomorrow, so 24 hours should be plenty of time to get it done.

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hadn't heard from my opponent at all, so I searched the thread, and sure enough it would appear he dropped out in post #62.

Alright, the OP is updated. There are still a bunch of matches that haven't been finished, so please try to get them done.
Erazor said:
My opponent hasn't logged on since jan 15th.
Zeph said:
idk what kd24 has going, but im not fond of taking activity wins.
reachzero said:
it would appear he dropped out in post #62.
Without any further substitutes, I can do nothing but hand out activity wins for those who tried and had no luck with their opponents' activity. I know it sucks, but that's pretty much all we can do. Thanks for keeping me informed.
IronBullet93 said:
An unexpected issue has come up for legendary, so he's giving me the win.
I'm not sure what the unexpected issue is, but if at all possible I'll need him to confirm it. (Or someone else who was around when he told you about this, if he cannot confirm himself)

Managed to win against Aeroblaktyl.

I got some nice freeze hax at the beginning, but because I accidentally used Guts on Machamp, I think it might have balanced out.

gg Aero

I was up pretty late last night and missed aziki by literally 4 minutes apparently. Tonight he hasn't been on. BS timezone issues.

ugh

i got some hax (that might have not mattered) and won, he was a really good sport about it but i forgot to save the log

it might be a little trouble to try and battle again.....

I have PMed Accipender more than twice, but he never built a team and then Yesterday I told him that the deadline was in two days and never got a reply.

finally battled random pizzaman and won 4-0. gg

EDIT- whoops, forgot to save log. hopefully random pizzaman will confirm that i didnt use any of the taboo moves

Confirming. Glazed over abilities and ended up with a Breloom dying from toxic. GG.
Woops, I forgot the log too. No hazards were set up by either party.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ffs

why can't you guys use PMs like normal people so that i can actually tell wtf is going on

Apparently my opponent sent me 2 VMs, which I missed because VMs don't pop up windows. I've been busy as well with other tournaments and stuff (lost to symphonyx64 in st7 blargh), and didn't realize the deadline for this was so close.

I sent my opponent a PM attempting to get done, but I don't know his time zone and apparently he logged off an hour before I sent my PM. I'd like to request an extension, even though I know that's unlikely I guess. I'd just like to urge everyone to SEND PMS TO YOUR OPPONENTS INSTEAD OF VMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)