The Clear Entry Tournament - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agammemnon

A wild Zubat appears!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Thanks for your honesty and your seek of a tiny definition.
I also thinks that the conflict happens between Smogon and PO definitions of Self-KO clause, but since we are playing with Smogon Rules, I was really unhappy.
Also, I'm sorry for having been vindicative. :)

Won in the quickest yet best match ive probably ever been involved in. GG/no more bros in future rounds

Lost to dukefan in a gg.

I made some mistakes, he didn't. There were some crits here and there but nothing that affected the game as much as me not taking my Suicune out and bringing her back later.

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
From my visitor wall yesterday:

SlimMan Something came up, and I can't be on tonight. I'll try to be on as much as possible tomorrow.

If we miss the deadline (assuming no extension), you oughta take the win, but I doubt it will come to that.
Obviously today might be a little difficult given my profession; I'll see if we can get this in tonight when I get home, but I feel that with one more day we could definitely get this battle done.

Lakers said:
bs put up r4 then if they're the only match left with an extension
The round isn't over until midnight tonight, and I'm obliged as a tournament host to give all players the full duration of the round to finish their matches. Anyway, since they finished their match and all matches are done, that's irrelevant I'll put the next round up shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)