The Close Combat Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like people are having a bit of trouble with timezones and activity times. I guess I'm lucky I had mine done on the first or second day of the Tournament. Good luck to those who still have to battle.

Confirming loss vs. Alaka.
I tried out a Battle Tower strategy with Dusknoir (Trick/Disable/Confuse Ray/Rest).
I had an "anti-metagame" Pokemon (bulky Crobat with Taunt) for use in the later stages of the tournament, but Mr. Blitzkrieg shot me down! Good luck with the rest of the tournament, you better win!

I also assume that a new thread wil be for the 2nd round?
Also, when is the Deadline for the 2nd Round?

basketball player and I have been trying to find a time, but cant, since his school ended the week min began, and we live across the world from each other. I am busy today and tomorrow and cant go on wifi. Hopefully after that we can battle, so we would need a bit of an extension.

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
Skarm and me fixed a vague time where he wasn't there and another time when he was and my wi-fi wasn't working, so we could do it with an extension, though time-zones are a bit tough to deal with.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I also assume that a new thread wil be for the 2nd round?
Also, when is the Deadline for the 2nd Round?
It says on the the front page.
I am hoping that because I am using a bracket for this tournament, that this thread should be able to suffice throughout it's completion.
The deadline for round 2 will be next friday.

basketball player and I have been trying to find a time, but cant, since his school ended the week min began, and we live across the world from each other. I am busy today and tomorrow and cant go on wifi. Hopefully after that we can battle, so we would need a bit of an extension.
Skarm and me fixed a vague time where he wasn't there and another time when he was and my wi-fi wasn't working, so we could do it with an extension, though time-zones are a bit tough to deal with.
TO EVERYONE WHO ASKED FOR AN EXTENSION: I am extended this round until Friday. That is the longest I will extend it. If you do not finish by then, then I will do a coin flip. NO EXCEPTIONS! With this extension, I have given you 12 days for this round.

I'll contact Nexus right away, then

EDIT: I played Nexus, and he used the ONLY pokemon I had trouble with :P GG
Golden 0 - 1 Nexus LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)