at tyranitar:

Hitmonchan@ Choice Band
Adamant
252 ATK/ 252 SP DEF/4 HP

~Mach Punch
~Close Combat
~Bullet Punch
~Ice Punch

Mach Punch+STAB+Band+Iron Fist+4 X weakness=ouch. ice punch incase u switch into a flying type. :)

(yeah yeah i kno its a previously used pokemon, but used by myself so it can still be used:) atleast, i think...)

@ hariyama:

Gengar @ Focus Sash
Modest
252 Speed/252 Sp. ATK/4 HP

~Shadow Ball
~Psychic
~Hypnosis
~ThunderBolt

focus sash to save from se, incase of crit, and focus punch doesnt effect him, while knock off is just shrugged right off.

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
it was gengar, anyway@cressy

metegross@LO
252 attack/speed
adamant
metior mash
explosion
earth quake
bullet punch

bullet punch for F sashers, MM bosts + explosion beats max/max skarm 43% of the time, as skarm does little back. who can beat this?

it was gengar, anyway@cressy

metegross@LO
252 attack/speed
adamant
metior mash
explosion
earth quake
bullet punch

bullet punch for F sashers, MM bosts + explosion beats max/max skarm 43% of the time, as skarm does little back. who can beat this?
Shedinja@Focus Sash
252 Atk - 252 Spd
Adamant
Swords Dance
SHadow Sneak
Sucker Punch
X-scissors

eric the espeon

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
look almost everyone exept you has agreed that shedninja is banned from this game, it is countered by boring obvious pokemon, and beats anyting without a attack super efective to it. in this game it is more cheap than
spiritomb@focus sash
woder guard
252/252/252/252/252/252
calm
lock on
shear cold
rest
horn drill

and dont tell me to stop wining, you are cheating. just becaust it has not been edited into the first post yet dosent mean its not a rule.

to sumerise this is the pokemon to beat

metegross@LO
252 attack/speed
adamant
metior mash
explosion
earth quake
bullet punch

bullet punch for F sashers, MM bosts + explosion beats max/max skarm 43% of the time, as skarm does little back so i ave time to get the boosts. who can beat this?

eric the espeon

Shedinja @ Focus Sash
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spd
~ Shadow Sneak
~ X-Scizzor
~ Aerial Ace
~ Swords Dance.
WTH?!?!
you where not here wehn we agreed that sheddy should be banned, it was not my idea and everyone agreed. its a stupid, cheap, boring, pointless pokemon in this game.

Shedinja @ Focus Sash
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spd
~ Shadow Sneak
~ X-Scizzor
~ Aerial Ace
~ Swords Dance.
Hippowodon@Leftovers
252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SDef
Impish
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Stealth Rock
Roar

EDIT: Espeon stop wining enough why we gonna listen to you?

eric the espeon

see? its easy and boring to counter or be countred by.

well ubers beat NU teams but thats no fun, ubers can counter most pokemon and hacks beat the rest but they are banned.

you know what. i think i will start a thread to discuss things like this some time, so it can be dicided once and for all.

eric the espeon

Shedinja is a Pokemon in OU so he is allowed and thats it.'
Anyway my Hippowodon are the counter.
look its not just me who said this, there were about 10 people agreeing with this. this is not OU it is 1v1 pokemon a diferent matter entierly, sheddy is fine normaly cos you have 6 pokemon and only 1 has to hurt it, but in 1v1 it unbalences the game. its not that i just dont want to be beatern or anything its tat it shoudl be "uberfied" for this game, just cause the people who agree are ofline right now dosent mean you can just change the rules.

@ empoleon

Gyrados @ leftovers
Adamant
252 atk/180 Hp/ 76 spd
~earthquake
~waterfall
~ice fang
~dragon dance

Gyra has no trouble switching in thanks to intimidate and you only using physical attacks. He can DD or go for the KO with earthquake.

@ empoleon

Gyrados @ leftovers
Adamant
252 atk/180 Hp/ 76 spd
~earthquake
~waterfall
~ice fang
~dragon dance

Gyra has no trouble switching in thanks to intimidate and you only using physical attacks. He can DD or go for the KO with earthquake.
Dont forget Shuca Berry And i can sword dance on the Switch.

Yes yes I still counter you...
If you SD on the switch then you hit me with a +1 attack while I EQ (not koing) Then I finish you next turn.
If you attack then i get hit by a -1 attack and... you get the picture

@ empoleon

Gyrados @ leftovers
Adamant
252 atk/180 Hp/ 76 spd
~earthquake
~waterfall
~ice fang
~dragon dance

Weezing @ Leftovers
Impish
252 Def/ 2h2 Hp/ 6 Sp Atk

Will o wisp
Sleep Talk
Rest
HP Rock

I agree with Eric. Sheddy should be banned because it defeats the purpose of the game. It's a half assed counter, in other words.

Guys, post the ability if they have two...
It makes a huge difference if a Bronzong has Levitate or Heatproof

@ Weezing
Alakazam @ Choice Specs
Psychic
HP: Ice
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball

@ Alakazam

Houndoom @ leftovers
Modest
252 sp atk/spd
~fire Blast
~shadow ball
~taunt
~toxic
TentaCruel @ Leftovers
252 HP/ 252 Spec Def
Liquid Ooze

Surf
Ice Beam
Toxic
HP Flying

:kongler::kongler::kongler::kongler::kongler::kongler::kongler::kongler::kongler::kongler::kongler::kongler::kongler:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)