@ Alakazam

Houndoom @ leftovers
Modest
252 sp atk/spd
~fire Blast
~shadow ball
~crunch
~hyperbeam

Also yeah, agreeing with eric about sheddy being a pointless poke in this game. I would like to nominate focus sash as being pointless too, if a poke needs that item to survive the switch in, then it isn't a very good counter, is it?

For the purpose of this game it works, but in pokemon in general where you can switch it is a horrible, horrible counter.

SR/spikes etc. ruin it, as do hail and sandstorm.
Now lets assume that said golem is out, no field trap things. You switch in alakazam. It takes 99% damage from earthquake, yet survives thanks to focus sash. Now you go for the KO with energy ball, and he switches to something like blissy... and you are screwed. You now have a fairly useless poke. If your opponent sets up SR, its only good as a sacrifice. It can't switch in on anything that is using an attack anymore. It will die to any priority move (level one rattata with quick attack)...

@ Alakazam

Houndoom @ leftovers
Modest
252 sp atk/spd
~fire Blast
~shadow ball
~crunch
~hyperbeam

Also yeah, agreeing with eric about sheddy being a pointless poke in this game. I would like to nominate focus sash as being pointless too, if a poke needs that item to survive the switch in, then it isn't a very good counter, is it?
Relicanth@Choice Scarf
Rock Head
Adamant
252 ATk / 252 SPd
Head Smash
Earthquake
Agua Tail
Stone Edge

@ Uchiha... Thats not a counter...

@ Relicanth
Tangrowth @ Focus Sash (xD)
Leaf Storm
Sunny Day
HP: Ice
Sleep Powder

Some rules that I think should be added are (and what follows is just my thoughts, I won't infract / insult you for disagreeing): 1) Don't assume Spikes, 2) Don't assume Stealth Rock, 3) Don't assume Sand Stream (unless the counter or countered Pokemon is Tyranitar / Hippowdon), 4) Explosion and Selfdestruct are not methods of countering, 5) "lol switch" is not a way to avoid being countered.

In my eyes, for the purposes of this game, a "counter" is a Pokemon that can switch into a Pokemon, and, assuming neither Pokemon switches, that counter Pokemon will end up with at least 1 HP, and the other Pokemon will be fainted.

-No moveslots like this tbolt/thunder/discharge/tpunch/return, decide on ONE move

@ the choice scarfed swampert

Azelf @ choice specs
modest
252 spd/sp atk
~psychic
~hp fighting
~grass knot
~flamethrower

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
ok i am planing a rules discusion thread, things under considoration:

already agreed to be banned banned, need to be added to the first post, can still be discussed.
sheddy
ubers
hacks

posible banns, need discussing:
pokemon that rely on focus sash to counter.
OHKO moves
evation increaceing moves
hax items (focus band, brightpowder)

unlightly bans some people have sugested:
exposion as a method of avoideing being countered.
blissey
cressalia
heatran

anything anyone would like to add? i will describe each one in detail in the thread.

ok i am planing a rules discusion thread, things under considoration:

already agreed to be banned banned, need to be added to the first post, can still be discussed.
sheddy
ubers
hacks

posible banns, need discussing:
pokemon that rely on focus sash to counter.
OHKO moves
evation increaceing moves
hax items (focus band, brightpowder)

blissey
cressalia
heatran

anything anyone would like to add? i will describe each one in detail in the thread.
Focus Sashshould still be there. All Pokemon should be alowedn without ubers and Wobbuffet ofcourse.

If something uses Explosion it would just counter itself, since it would get KOed. Also you seem to be the only one wanting things such as Shedinja banned, so don't you think you could just continue playing the game without posting it every page.

sorry next time ill state what to counter.

Anyway...at shedinja...

Hippowdon@ Leftovers
Impish(+ def-Sp Atk)
252 Def/252 HP/4 atk

~Stone Edge
~Curse
~Fire Fang
~Earthquake

I think it's obvious...sandstorm ko, just incase that doesnt work (but it should...) fire fang to finish or stone edge works too.

**********EDIT**********wow sorry i didnt kno that so many posts came after sheddy O.o my bad.

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
If something uses Explosion it would just counter itself, since it would get KOed. Also you seem to be the only one wanting things such as Shedinja banned, so don't you think you could just continue playing the game without posting it every page.
you dident read/dont understand my post explosion as a method of avoideing being countered.

and its not just me, im starting a thread to discuss these things, dont flame in it, not that you are now but i expect someone will.
Focus Sashshould still be there. All Pokemon should be alowedn without ubers and Wobbuffet ofcourse

post it in the thread when its ready, also back it up please.

To Azelf:

Cresselia @ Leftovers
Bold@ 100/0/200/56/156/0
Shadow Ball
Calm Mind
HP Fight
Moonlight

Comes in on any of your Azelf's attacks, sets up Calm Minds to reduce damage, and ultimately KO's with Shadow Ball.

Gengar @ Quick Claw
Timid
252 Spd/160 Sp Atk/98 Hp

Destiny Bond
Shadow Ball
Psychic
Hypnosis

weaken it, with shadow ball, make it sleep before it rests, then finish with 1-2 shadow balls. destiny bond incase gengar gets weakened.

Gengar @ Quick Claw
Timid
252 Spd/160 Sp Atk/98 Hp

Destiny Bond
Shadow Ball
Psychic
Hypnosis

weaken it, with shadow ball, make it sleep before it rests, then finish with 1-2 shadow balls. destiny bond incase gengar gets weakened.
Blissey @ Leftovers
252 HP / 252 Sdef/ 4 Def
Calm Natured
~ Shadow Ball
~ Hidden Power Fighting
~ Softboiled
~ Calm Mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)