The Counterpick Tourney 2 - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm going to have to ask for a sub-in. Laptop's busted and I don't have any way of battling before the deadline. Sorry.

I was supposed to battle Limitless right now but he didn't show up...guess he is doing his hair lmao. We will probably battle ltr if he bothers.

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I was supposed to battle Limitless right now but he didn't show up...guess he is doing his hair lmao. We will probably battle ltr if he bothers.
I was thirty minutes late and you go ham. You're making it out like you're more active than me, lol. I'm ALWAYS available on IRC, but you fail to acknowledge it. Just looking for the activity win I bet.

You're literary on for like ten minute spurts and expect me to be on at the same exact times as you.

p.s. I was playing LoL...

I was thirty minutes late and you go ham. You're making it out like you're more active than me, lol. I'm ALWAYS available on IRC, but you fail to acknowledge it. Just looking for the activity win I bet.

You're literary on for like ten minute spurts and expect me to be on at the same exact times as you.

p.s. I was playing LoL...
I don't wanna make this a forum battle or something but we had an agreement and you didn't show up simple as that I even let you pick the time. Also it was 1:30 am for me so yeah I was gonna sleep and not gonna wait another 30 mins. I would really like to get this battle done so let's just pick a new time. Also if you look at my postcount you can see I am new on Smogon and I don't even know what IRC is ( I guess some chat) or how to acces it. And no I don't wanna win this on activity that is just lame I was just pissed that I wasted my time.

Rofl that was a good game. Didn't realize Choice Scarf Blissey would outspeed my Rotom...had the win, but choked last move because that completely blew my mind. GG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)