Status
Not open for further replies.

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
defeated earthworm with the aid of some rick management

EspyJoel

Espy <3
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Nails is giving me the win.

(22:07) EspyJoel: counterpick tourney deadline is tomorrow, can we battle now?
(22:10) Nails: cbf to build my team
(22:10) Nails: take the win
(22:10) EspyJoel: ok

Eternal and i already chose our pokemon and i have my team, but he's not on right now so i don't think we can play /:

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Random Pizzaman comes on at 5-6:00 am every morning.I'm a really lazy guy....

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Atlast we bumped into each other.Beat Pizzaman 3-0.Sorry for the Stone Edge crit on scizor.Pretty hax-free game apart from that.

won in a fairly haxy game on both sides, although i don't think either hax mattered.
Gg.
It did matter, the hax on your side was much more important. While I did get "lucky" by you missing a Hydro Pump, I missed my WoW in return. And due to the hax crippling my team I eventually got swept. But hey, that's Pokemon to you. Good game.

depending on your investment, your machamp would have been either OHKOed or 2HKOed (50/50 assuming 252 HP, and like a 90% chance assuming 128 HP)

my kingdra was modest and had specs btw, if you want to run calcs.

meh, w/e.

depending on your investment, your machamp would have been either OHKOed or 2HKOed (50/50 assuming 252 HP, and like a 90% chance assuming 128 HP)

my kingdra was modest and had specs btw, if you want to run calcs.

meh, w/e.
I use Careful 252EV /220 SpDef Machamp. Your Draco Meteor without the Crit would've done: 57.3% - 68%. Which I can easily Rest off from a 2nd Draco due to Leftovers recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)