The Crash Bandicoot Trilogy is Getting Remastered!

BenTheDemon

Banned deucer.
http://kotaku.com/crash-bandicoot-getting-remastered-for-ps4-1781930851

The Crash Trilogy was a staple of my early days as a young gamer, and seeing these three masterpieces getting remastered really warms my heart. I actually do not own a PS4, but this is the game that has made me want to purchase one. I've always been a Nintendo gamer, but the Orange Bandicoot gets the pass for me as one of my favorite non-Nintendo franchises.
So discuss any memories of the Crash Trilogy and excitement for the remakes here.
Crash Team Racing is also fair game. That was an amazing Kart Racer, rivaling even Mario Kart, and I hope we get a lovely surprise in hearing that game getting remastered as well.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I didn't actually play much Crash Bandicoot. My sister had Crash Bandicoot 2 and I played that on her GBA SP when I was younger and I played Crash Bandicoot Racing at one of my friends' houses a few times, but beyond that I never really played it. That said, they were both incredibly fun games, so its nice to hear that the Crash Bandicoot trilogy is getting remastered. Lets just hope that they don't get any bright ideas about releasing a new Crash Bandicoot game when they finish remastering it, 'cause seeing this series become like most modern Sonic games (Colours is still incredible tho) would be really depressing.

OLD GREGG (im back baby)

old gregg for life
PS1 Crash was awesome but I'm still waiting on remakes for the ps1 spyro trilogy. The spyro games had a metric fuckton of variety and really paved the way for stuff like Jak&Dexter, Rachet&Clank, etc..

Last edited:
If I want to play them, I will just buy the old PS/PS2 versions and play them on my PS2 (it's what I am doing with FF7! Shame my PS1 is broken though...)

Save money plus old graphics and music are usually better

If I want to play them, I will just buy the old PS/PS2 versions and play them on my PS2 (it's what I am doing with FF7! Shame my PS1 is broken though...)

Save money plus old graphics and music are usually better
Or use an emulator. Love the franchise, but getting a PS4 is still not worth it for me at all either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)